main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Just Curious

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jankarakk, Aug 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I often find myself extremely bored when i'm at places where i don't have access to my X-box...like between services at church or at Saturday nights when it's not my turn...or at work on my lunch breaks and stuff and I have been thinkin about getting a GameBoy Advance, for those that have one....do you think it'd be worth it? or should i just stick out the boredom and deal?

2. Starr_Saberblade

Starr_Saberblade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2004
    I have a game boy advanced and I love it ... though my brother is using it right now -.-... anyway its so great to have that when you have nothing to do and youre away from anyother system! I use it on loooooong trips with my family and when ever I'm out of the house so I say YES go and get it its a great thing to have!

3. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    I've had 3 gameboys now (broke one trying to install a front light, had one witha successfully installed , albiet crappily installed, front light and a gameboy sp). I love it. it pretty much is a portable snes right now. Nintendo has its new system, the DS, coming out in November, and it will be able to run gameboy advance games, so its pretty safe to get one now. recommendation, get one.

4. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    nick has one and he loves it...although if you aren't down with regular nintindo and love only xbox...well, you're screawed.

5. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    well i happen to regret ever getting rid of my regular nintendo, i want to buy a new one....but of course i still need somethig for when i get bored at work on breaks or between services....so we'll see what happens on payday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.