main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX just curious

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Lukawhitphy, Apr 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FateNaberrie

FateNaberrie Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 31, 2000
    It's actually Round Rock and Westwood. :)

2. Ripster

Ripster Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2001
    Well, that too, but you should here students at rr when we're playing against sp. I mean, some times I wonder wheather or not they have social lives out side RR. By the way, I think we played yall not too long ago because I remember a couple of my friends wearing "burn the wood" t-shirts :)

3. Dev Sibwarra

Dev Sibwarra Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 1999
    Don't worry. My level of school spirit, if measured quantitatively, would probably be a negative number. ;)

4. Ripster

Ripster Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2001
    At least I'm not the only one with no spirit. Now, if I were going to the Jedi Academy, I might get a little more enthusiastic. Well, I better go do some Pre Cal so I don't completely fail that class.
    SR

5. FateNaberrie

Jan 31, 2000
    Or if i were at Hogwarts! :)

I have a precal test tomorrow, yech!

6. Dev Sibwarra

Jun 4, 1999
    Precalc test Friday here. Fortunately, it's on one of the easier chapters of the book.

7. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    This is SUCH a small world!
    I work for the Copperas Cove ISD and we have just gotten Mr. Willey as the new principal at the High School and his wife is going to be the principal at one of our other schools.

So, tell me the real scoop. What's he like? We met him the other day and got the good to be hear, glad-hand speech. I want the real story, from the kids who've had to deal with him and know his rep. *S*

8. FateNaberrie

Jan 31, 2000
    *shrug* I don't know Mr. Willey, but The Copperas Cove guard is our sister guard and they won state! yay! (plus they lent us their sabres because we're too cheap to buy our own! yay!)

9. legacyAccount

legacyAccount Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2012
    i thought you had your own sabre?

10. Dev Sibwarra

Jun 4, 1999
    Mr. Willey... is he supposed to be one of our administrators? We don't hear much from the main offices here, unless they're lecturing us over the PA system because someone set the bathrooms on fire or threw sodas in the cafeteria. :)

11. FateNaberrie

Jan 31, 2000
    No, it's on loan from Cove, and we don't hear much from our administration unless it's about the dress code or denying that a girl got raped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.