main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Just Enough (Book Two, J/J Post-DN, AU) **Chapter 23 Up 6/25**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JainaJag14, Sep 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fakejakejedi

fakejakejedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2006
    Great chapter with lots of...*ahem*...action. Thanks for it and the PM.

By the way, I loved the way you signed off this post, JJ14, "Lots of Love." Thatn's exactly what this chapter was. I don't know if you meant to do that or not, but I found it funny.

Can I officially request yellow for fakejake and then teal for jedi?

fakejakejedi

2. BottledUpInside

BottledUpInside Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 28, 2005
    Jag+massage= yummy :)

Another wonderful post! I'm very interested to see Soontir's reaction to Wyn and Zekk, and wondering if it will hav any effect on Jaina and Jag's trip...

As usual I can't wait for more!

~Jen~

3. padawanlost

padawanlost Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2006
    Couldn't agree more [face_blush]

Wonderful chapter, though this "lunch" seems like it might be more than just lunch. I'm really looking forward to Jaina's reaction to everything when Jag finally spills it. She's keeping her tongue in check since Syal spilled some of the beans anyway. And following Soontir's advice has to be a good step for relations with the inlaws- or soon to be inlaws.

Can't wait for more. I just know the Chiss are going to do something stupid soon. [face_frustrated]

=D=

4. Pirate_Captain

Pirate_Captain Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2007
    Excellent update! :) Something tells me that Soontir won't be too happy when he finds out where Wyn ran off to....

5. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Ahhh...I really enjoyed this chapter...

I needed some J/J mush after what I've been doing to them...:p

So Wyn is running off with Zekk [face_love] ...I really like the idea of them together. But I wonder what Soontir will say when he finds out...Zekk should realize from dealing with Han that Corellian fathers are worse than Rancor mothers with their young especially when it comes to only daughters.

Oh and the mush...I can't wait for them to get where they are going... I have a feeling, Jaina will forgive Jag very quickly.

Great update and I'm waiting for more. =D=

[:D]

FL @};-

6. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Another great chapter! Loved your portrayal of Jaina there!!>!

7. JainaJag14

JainaJag14 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 27, 2006
    Hello to any and all of my readers.

I know that I promised you all a chapter soon, and I'm really sorry that I won't be able to deliver on that promise. I hate to do this, but due to the fact that I work literally 24/7 and my muse has taken a break from being useful, I'm putting this story on hiatus for at least the duration of the summer. I have literally one hour a day to devote to anything unrealted to work, and that one hour a day is not nearly enough time to devote to writing this story in addition to the beta work that I have to do and the school work that I was given. I'm so sorry that I couldn't devote more time to this and I do hope to continue this at a later time, but right now I just can't.

Thank you to those who are still out there for sticking weith me, and again, I'm sorry for doing this.

Kim, aka JJ14

8. ShortySC22

ShortySC22 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 18, 2002
    I just read both the first book and now this one and really love this story and would love to be informed whenever you take this story off hiatus. I understand how crazy life gets sometimes and just take your time, but I'm really curious what will happen next.

9. hollynkesten

hollynkesten Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2004
    they are both way too darn short... But i love them anyway.

Keep up the good work, i love mush!

10. angry_bendu1

angry_bendu1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2007
    Hey, just read both of these and I love them, so if you ever get around to posting again ([face_batting] ) please add me to the pm list! Thanks alot! :)

11. hollynkesten

hollynkesten Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2004
    Ok, i'd say summers about over (Well, it is over for some of us) and I'm waiting for more story!!! *not so patiently waits*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.