main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Just got spoiled

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by k-man, Feb 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k-man

k-man Jedi Youngling star 3

May 14, 2002
    I just got spoiled because Darth_Meul, new to the forums, has as his icon, the new Clonetrooper helmet, seen in the coming issue of the SW Insider.

If you're trying to avoid seeing this, use caution. He seems to post mostly in the in the OT forum.

2. AdamBertocci

AdamBertocci Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    Sorry, but if it's in the Insider, it's not considered a spoiler by forum rules.

If you don't even want to see things that Lucasfilm is using to ADVERTISE THE MOVIE, you might as well crawl into a hole for the next year and a half, because the hype ain't going anywhere.

Rick McCallum loves you!

3. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    I agree with Adam.

We've fought over the "icon" problem before.

The iconoclasts would like any Episode III icons to somehow not be seen in our lovely 3NSA forum.

When the first pic of Anakin was released and made into a icon, there was an uproar, and it was one of the things that led to a debate over spoiler rules.

If an icon is made of something we probably REALLY don't want to see yet, like say the Vader outfit or something, then we can talk.

But I'm guessing the icon makers are probably trying to take the non-spoiled people into account too.

But also, if you're going outside of this forum, you're kind of taking your chances anyway. The mods TRY to keep Episode III Spoilers in clearly marked threads, but their rules aren't as tight as they are here.

I sympathize but again - if you really, really, really want to learn as little as possible - STAY OFFLINE.

It's the only way to be sure. ;)

4. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    Yes k, I am sorry to say that the contents of the Insider are not considered to be spoilers. We need something to discuss around here, afterall. TFN has thus far done an excellent job with the creation of icons, only producing icons from pictures of officially released images.

If you would like to no absolutely nothing of the film, than I too suggest that you go elsewhere. However, there is still plenty for us Non-Spoiler members to look at and talk about without giving away much of the movie at all! I hope you'll stay. :)

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for spoilers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.