main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Just how honest is the narrator? (From the files of Darth Tryles)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DARTH_MU, Nov 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Title: Just how honest is the narrator? (From the files of Darth Tryles)
    Author: Darth Mu
    Time Frame: Sometimes after LOTF, before Legacy Comics
    Characters: Jaina Jacen Mara and Kyle, etc
    Genre: Horror
    keywords: Sith, Shira, and bodyswitch
    Summary: "How dare you doubt me?!"
    Notes: Since Jaya posted her vig from Guess the fanfic writer, I guess I should too.

Space Above Dantooine

The Super stardestroyer Pariah glided gracefully in orbit of Dantooine.

?Grand Admiral Niathal, is my flagship ready?? A young, yet grave voice emanated from a shadowy presence.

The Mon Calamarian commander straightened. Everyone from the engineering tech sitting in the crewpits to the battle analysts standing on the catwalk seemed to stiffen.

?The Pariah is at your command, my Lord.?

?Excellent, alert the rest of the fleet. Tell them to proceed with the count down. Put the ship into yellow alert once the timer reach two hours. It should alert Cakhmaim in my quarters.?

?Of course.?

?There will be no one to stop us from total victory, my friend.?

The Sith Lord?s cape billowed as he seemed to slide down the catwalk. The bridge?s personnel, including Niathal, let out a breath they didn?t know they were holding.

I hate it when he does that, Niathal thought to herself.

Ossus

Darth Vader?s blade cut across the space separating Jaina and him. The attacks from the Sith Lord were getting more heated, more desperate.

Until Jaina?s own blue blade crossed with the dreaded crimson. She pushed, and Vader pushed back.

They were in deadlock.

?Impressive. Imagine what we could do together. Join me, and bring order back to the galaxy. We shall rule the galaxy as br?

?I?ll never join you!? Jaina screamed. She suddenly felt a stinging sensation near her fingertips. The stinging increased until she was forced to abandon the hilt of her lightsaber.

Vader?s blade came crashing down.

She was dead.

Jaina widened her eyes. Her brown pupils was engulfed in Darth Vader?s mechanical frame. Her ears could hear only his unnatural breathing, along with something else. Something curious.

Something like the sound of maelstrom after a Kamino thunderstorm.

Jaina felt someone breathing down her neck.

If she still had the sense of touch, she?s not dead, Jaina concluded.

The dead one is Darth Vader.

She realised the direction her fingertips were pointed, woodenly Jaina let them down at her side.

All of her nails on both hands were loose. Even as she let out another breath, the nail on her right hand?s fourth finger dropped to the ground. Blood started dripping.

Vader?s crumpled from lay spread eagle in front of her.

Tentatively Jaina took a step forward, bent down, and tried to force open the mask.

Ben.

?No! It?s impossible.? Tears fell down her cheek. There seemed to have no end to the source.

?You have done well to bring her here.? A foreign female voice sounded in the chamber. ?Together we have brought her to the way of the Sith. Perhaps she can be your new apprentice.?

Jaina watched in a dream as Jacen knelt down and kissed her on the cheek. Their eyes locked.

?It?s okay, Sis. I understand. You did what you had to do. Shira will help us. She also understands.?

Jaina felt dizzy and weak. She felt her lips move on their own accord. ?I will do whatever you ask.?

A female figure sat up straight in the bed. She gasped for air. She instinctively called for her lightsaber with her outstretched right hand. A hilt came to her, and she gripped it.

The woman activated it. A blue blade materialized into being with a loud snap hiss, almost louder than it should have been.

A Jedi blade.

Not a Sith one.

Not a Sith.

Jaina heaved a heavy sigh of relief. It was only a dream.

Ben was asleep in his bed next door. Not dead on the floor of an imaginary chamber where she had killed him. She sent a call through the Force, and received a warm sensation deep in her stomach. Yes, Ben was all right. And dreaming of a certain Myri Antilles, it feels like.

The door chi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.