main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Just in to say hello from Tampa, FL

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by aWOLtrooper, Jul 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aWOLtrooper

aWOLtrooper Jedi Youngling

Jul 14, 2011
    Hey everyone, I'm really pumped to be a part of this forum, it's exciting, and seems awfully friendly [even the debates and arguments have a relaxed hint of fun behind them]

I'd like to do a bit of forum RP, and take part in some fun debates, but, it seems I don't know nearly as much as most of you do out there, so, I'll try my best!

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Should tax payers have to pay for abortions? Israel or Palestine? Foreign policy views on Iran?

Choose which of these fun debate topics you'd like to throw down over & we'll get started!

Welcome. Don't know who lied to you about the "exciting, awfully friendly" nonsense. "Awful" was a good start, though. :p

3. aWOLtrooper

Jul 14, 2011
    Yeesh! I'm not a politics guy...

Favorite food?

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Favorite Food? Chocolate! Oh, and when we are speaking about chocolate, have you seen our chocolate pool at the welcome newbie party already? Otherwise it's a place you should visit. :)

You said that we know so many things... Maybe it looks like we do, actually it's like some know really a lot, some know less and some know as much as a normal person that just enjoys Star Wars (SW). So don't worry, you'll fit in. Plus, the more you stay around, the more you discuss, the more you'll learn. :D

RPG? That's a cool thing and it's a lot of fun. The people over there are really nice and I'm sure you'll find some games you'll enjoy a lot! :)

So... have fun, ask us whenever you have a question and enjoy your stay! :D

5. aWOLtrooper

Jul 14, 2011
    Chocolate? blegh! I actually can't stand chocolate.

But yeah, I'm a huge RP fan, I'm actually a registered DM for D&D...

So this'll give me something to do while I'm at work and can't play with my D&D pals, woo!

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    No chocolate? :eek: Ok, then... we usually have the pool turned off and then it's a normal water pool. ;)

Yeah, it's a good thing to get the time running. ;) :D

7. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    No, Sab... See what he did there? He said he was looking to debate, so I offered traditional debate topics, which he sneakily "debated" by dismissing them. In a stroke of genius, he coyly offered up "favorite food?" not as a friendly topic of idle banter... it was his chosen debate topic. So, next, you say chocolate... and even if he loves chocolate, this is the debate topic he chose... hence your chocolate is not fit for dogs. It's actually been one cohesive narrative since the op. Quite masterful.

Sir, your malice toward chocolate is uninformed and wrong. I await your retort re: this critical subject.

8. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome to the JC!! We have a great Role Playing Forum :D And if you like playing games, Census and Games is a really fun place.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!!

9. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Welcome to the boards! :D

10. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Welcome aWOLtrooper,[:D] Hope you enjoy the boards. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.