Just introducing myself. New to the forum, definately not a new SW fan =]

Discussion in 'Arkansas' started by Master_Angela, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Angela Jedi Knight

star 1
    So I just wanted to formally introduce myself to everyone on the boards.
    My name is Angela, and I've been a Star Wars fan, probably since I was three which was when I first watched the original trilogy. :)

Some facts about me;
    I love the Arkansas Razorbacks and the St. Louis Cardinals.
    The Empire Strikes Back & Revenge of the Sith are tied for my favorite star wars episodes. I can't pick.
    I've always been Team LUKE. :)
    I'm a senior in high school right now, about to graduate this May & will become a history major in college by september.
    I'm in band and play percussion, I love listening to John William's master pieces. "Battle of the Heros" is my favorite.

Anything else you want to know feel free to ask,

my twitter is @angela512
    and my formspring.me is also formspring.me/angela512

2. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome! How'd you find out about us?
  3. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Welcome.

If you are in the Little Rock/Central Arkansas area we would love to meet you.

We do lunch in Jacksonville almost every Tuesday at 11am (We have several AFB workers)

And we may be adding a later time during the week for a lunch in Little Rock.

Please let us know how you found us... We've been kind of slack for a while but are fixing to pick back up
    esp. with this being a Celebration Year.

Again, Welcome. Check us out on facebook as well.
  4. Master_Angela Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks guys :)

& I found out about you just by searching the web for star wars fansites.
    Not many of my friends like to put up with me talking about it all the time.
    haha :)

& I would love to do lunch, but I'm in school during that time. My clases are monday through friday 8 am to 3:20 pm. its a closed campus so i couldnt leave for lunch, unless I want to get suspended. haha.
    :/
  5. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Just out of curiosity... Are you under 18? If you are you'll need a parent or guardian over the age of 21 with you at anything you attend as member of the group.

Just checking. It's for your safety as well as ours.
  6. Master_Angela Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm not under 18.
    I've been 18 since October 18th.

But I will probably still have to have a parent drive me.
    They won't let me on the freeway yet.
    Just around town :p
  7. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Personally (and no one take this as expert advise--it's not--just the world according to Blunt), I think the freeway is safer. If you actually get in a wreck it'll probably be worse, but I think (again--my opinion--check the statistics yourselves) the likelyhood of that wreck is smaller on the interstate. Just stay alert and drive within your own limits. Don't cruise in the fast lane, maintain a safe distance and a proper lookout and all that other stuff your supposed to do for defensive driving...

Personally I like to stay in the middle lane as much as I can. Don't have to worry about merging traffic n only get in the fast lane to pass--course that all goes to pot if you're on a two-lane road.
  8. locokarma Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Welcome! And hopefully you will be able to do the meet and greet sometime!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.