W.VA Just joined

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Boyer, May 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Boyer Jedi Padawan

Hey. I just found out that this chapter existed so close to me via the JediCon WV webpage. I have been a huge Star Wars fan since age 5 when I got my Sears exclusive Cantina playset with action figures (and yes, I do still have the blue snaggletooth from that set). I live in Morgantown and look forward to getting to know you. Just out of curiosity, how many folks are a part of this group and are any of you planning on going to Dragon Con down in Atlanta this fall? I am going with about 7 others from here in Morgantown and now I also am planning on going to JediCon up in Wheeling in October. Guess I will talk to you later.
  2. Rebojazz Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello Jedi Boyer,

Welcome to the boards, good to see some new folks! It will be great to see you in October at JediconWV. We just finished up our new logo and will be designing t-shirts here before too long. I'm also in the process of designing some flyers with updates on the show. I'll be sure you get one via email. I just me up with Mike (JediconWV founder) the other day and went through some updats on what's happening. Bring all your friends from Morgantown, love to have them!

Unfortunately we are having trouble getting our website updated :(. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to pm me.

Cheers!
  3. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Welcome! Glad you found us! We currently only have a handful of regular members but lately we have seen alot of new interest, which is exciting!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.