main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Just joined

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by JGNOLA, Nov 3, 2012.

1. JGNOLA

JGNOLA Jedi Youngling

Nov 3, 2012
    Hello i just joined the boards and looking to get involved. I cant wait u til the new movies but i am a lil worried about the eu being trashed. I have been a fan all of my life have 3 rooms and 2 shed full of ot stuff i quit collecting after ep 2. I just had my son and am so excited that he gets to grow up w starwars like me it has reignited the fire.

WIERD_GREEN_MAN likes this.
  2. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
  3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Failte Nua Duine! Welcome aboard. The main navi page will link you to collecting & everything else. EpVII discussion is at the other end of the unmissable blue bar above us. We are glad to have you with us. Any concerns or questions, this is the thread to ask in...

4. WIERD_GREEN_MAN

WIERD_GREEN_MAN Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 16, 2010
  5. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome! Listen to Skywalker! He's got the dirt on this place!! I've been a fan for over thirty years, and my kids have been raised as SW kids.....so I get that whole thing! Its a passion! Dont be a stranger, make sure you say hello!

6. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome! IF you're still into collecting, we have a forum for that: Collecting