main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Just June@@@@@@@

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Marold, Jun 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ENIGMA2006

ENIGMA2006 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2006
    I'm trying to talk my wife in to it. Hopefully I'll be there. What every everyone wants to eat is fine with me. Chicken, Pizza, what ever.

2. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Keep working on that wife of yours, it will be fun.

If we wanted to play some games at the park I've got a frisbee and 2 huge dice blocks in the back of my car so there are endless possibilities there.

3. saberwielder76

saberwielder76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2001
    I'm all for meeting at the park. I say do a bring your own food kind of thing. But I'll be up for whatever. What time should we meet?

4. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I think 6 or 7 would be good, maybe 6 that way it gives us more daylight to play.

I can bring my SW trivia game if people are interested. Course it's not as much fun playing with people who know all the answers.

5. saberwielder76

Jan 13, 2001
    Ah, bring it. It'll be fun.

6. SovereignKnight

SovereignKnight Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 17, 2001
    I'm sad that I have to miss this. I like parks and I love Drive-Ins. Maybe we could do it again some time.

7. Jedi_Noghri

Jedi_Noghri Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2004
    Oh come on, can you at least meet us at the drive-in later? most movies there start after 11:30PM if you're busy earlier.

The more people show up, the more fun we'll have.

8. SovereignKnight

SovereignKnight Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 17, 2001
    Er... well, I'd love to, but I'm in Las Vegas for the next week and a half. Then I'm back and forth from LA to San Fran to Montana to Washington to Idaho to Oregon after that. Sorry.

9. Jedi_Noghri

Mar 17, 2004
    My family is going to Bear Lake this weekend and they're telling me that I "have to go". However, I don't want to back out on you guys now. Not after all the noise I made about how much fun it will be. I don't know... I guess it depends on how many people are planning on getting together this Saturday. How many people are definately going now?

10. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I'm going cause I've already blown off other people for this weekend.

11. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Alright we will be meeting this saturday at 6 p.m at the Taylorsville Park located on 4700 S Redwood road. It's on the east side of the road. It is a bring your own dinner/food meeting. We will play some games at the park and hang out basically. Then at around 8:30 or so we will head over to the Redwood Drive in so we can try to stay together as much as possible and have our own little party area set up to enjoy the movie.

Now then what movie shall we watch? There are two votes on X-men. Any other movies people want to see? I can give a better up to date listing of the movies on Friday when the paper comes in with the new movie times.

12. Jedi_Noghri

Mar 17, 2004
    I'll be there for sure now.

Don't forget to bring chairs to sit on while we watch the movie. I'll bring a couple chairs and maybe a cooler with drinks or just for people to put their drinks in.

13. saberwielder76

Jan 13, 2001
    I'll be there.

14. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006
    I think I'm making progress with me wife. Hopefully I'll be there. I should know soon.

15. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Wahoo, five people.

16. Mr-Sock

Mr-Sock Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2006
    Sorry I wasn't able to make it, how was it?

17. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    It was fun, we didn't do the drive in because we didn't want to see Garfield. It was great though being able to sit and talk to people, we haven't done that in along time.

18. saberwielder76

Jan 13, 2001
    I thought so too. Even though I had to leave for another commitment, I had a good time.

19. ENIGMA2006

May 21, 2006
    Hopefully I'll make it to next months activity.

20. weemansith

weemansith Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 24, 2005
    Sorry I was unable to come. I was up at Bear Lake. It was a hoot though, as I am sure the activity was as well. I swear I'll get out to an activity soon. Things just always come up at the last minute for me lately. Laters.:cool:

21. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    See Andy, you might have run into him at Bear Lake had you gone. ;)

Next months activity should be fun. What it is, I'm not sure yet.

22. Jedi_Noghri

Mar 17, 2004
    Not that we could have recognized each other if we did meet. We've never met before.

How about for next month's get-together we decide asap what day will work for everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.