Ark Just moved to Fayetteville

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ti7267, Dec 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ti7267 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hey if any of you guys are in fayetteville send me a pm :)
  2. StarkRhavyn Jedi Master

star 3
    I think I might be the only other Fayettevill-ian here.
    Welcome to town!
  3. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Cool with two of you and Korvyn in FT smith maybe one day the three of you can hook up and ride together. And make it down for a meeting or at least an event 2007 I feel could be a wild ride for the Renegades.
  4. Korvyn Jedi Knight

star 1
    I can be game for that. depending on when it is. i am expecting my first apprentice in may so it will prolly havta be later in the year before i can go. but we can work on that.
  5. StarkRhavyn Jedi Master

star 3
    I probably wouldn't be able to go to any events and/or meetings as I'd never hear the end of it from my wife.
    But you guys go and have fun!
  6. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    You're wife isn't a fan??

She would be welcome, of course...

Anyway, at least there are several of you Northwest Arkansans represented...

I get up that way a few times a year since my kids other grandparents live in

Bentonville, land of the Wal Mart....

Later
    Bacon
  7. StarkRhavyn Jedi Master

star 3
    The only thing about Star Wars that Mrs. Stark likes is beating me at Battlefront.
    Everything else is "nerdy" and a "waste of our money".

The best thing about being up here in the land of Wally World is having 6 'marts with 30 minutes of each other to find SW goodies.
  8. ti7267 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    hehe yeah i got the farmington walmart less than a mile away, my wife works at the home office
  9. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    You can also run just over the border to Jane
    and hit the new Wal Mart there....

The sales tax is cheaper...

It had a pretty good selection over Christmas.

Later
  10. ti7267 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    yeah but now im farther from Jane :(
  11. StarkRhavyn Jedi Master

star 3
    Is Jane in Missouri or Oklahoma? I'm not familiar with that town.
  12. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    The Jane Wal Mart is just across the Missouri/Arkansas border
    on 71. Just past Bella Vista. It's a rather new Super Center.

Later
    Bacon
  13. StarkRhavyn Jedi Master

star 3
    Oooooh, yeah. I've heard about that one. Missourans got all excited about that.
    I bet the old farts in Bella Vista love it, too, that they get a Walmart pretty close to them without it actually having to be in their town.
  14. CodyMonKenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm from the Ft.Smith area as well, I'm going to try (no promises) to make it to a meeting before my deployment. I have wanted to for a long time but life is so hectic.
  15. Dragon_eye Jedi Master

star 1
    Wow, I so didn't know that the was an Arkansas FanForce in here. :oops:

I've been here at the JC for a couple of month's now, I need to look around more!
    I've lived in Fayetteville for the past 3 and something years (going to collage), but I'm originally from Harrison! [face_dancing]
  16. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Glad to hear from you Dragon wished you could have found us earlier but you've done it know.
  17. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Welcome Dragon eye

Glad you found us!!!
  18. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome, Dragon_Eye! What do you do? What's your real name? Are you a toy collector, costumer, or just passionate about Star Wars?

Blimey--we have so many new faces around here maybe we should start a new Get-to-know-you thread.

My name's Jacob. I'm a toy freak and a VERY amateur costumer. Can you come down to Little Rock on the 8th?
  19. Astiateu Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey Hey Dragon Eye! Invader and I are in Fayetteville too!

I never did get to introduce myself so imma gunna.

Grew up in California. I'm only here because of Wal-Mart. I superviser pencil pushing paper jockeys for Wal-Mart at our home office.

I play SWG on Starsider, love Starwars, and costuming. Imma Aries, and enjoy long walks on the beach pink things, and puppies - therefore, I am a Sithy. Muahaha. OK well, I love long swims in the Pacific ocean and puppies. I can deal with pink... but I do love puppies.

I'm married to Invader (Jason) who got me into Starwars more. I've always had an interest in costuming. I attended FIDM but left out of boredom because they really didn't have any focus on costuming at the time. I have a degree in Literature that I can't really use outside of teaching, which is why I supervise pencil pushing paper jockeys for Wal-Mart all day.

Don't have any kids of my own, but that's ok, I have five at work. Muahaha. Gotta love them tho.

I almost forgot. I love shopping network channels, making Imperial Cookies, writing, and pestering my husband.
  20. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey there! Welcome!!
  21. ti7267 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    hey Dragon my wife and I live in fayetteville i can send ya my phone number and we can chat we live off of 6th street if ya wanna get together sometime :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.