main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Just moved to Texas

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Mst_Anakin, Oct 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mst_Anakin

Mst_Anakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2002
    and I'm wondering if any one goes to Marcus High School? I don't know if that's how you spell it but that's where I'm going and I know nobody here and I was wondering if I could hang out if it was no problem....I just dont want to be the loser in the corner of the caf dodging food lol :)

2. jedikevn

jedikevn Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2002
    Well my school days are thankfully behind me but I do know that there is a large convention happening out at Plano on October 18th through the 20th. Carry Fisher will be there signing autographs with several others. I know a lot of the people on this site are planning on going out to the show so it might be worth your time to swing by. Everyone is pretty cool (unless you tell them that Nintendo sucks *just kidding guys*) and you'll have a blast if you like Star Wars, Comics, Fantasy, Toys, or anything Sci-Fi. If you need a ride just speak up and someone will probably be more than happy to give you a ride. If not, I could probably give you one. Take care and welcome to Dallas!! .... I mean, HOWDY! (It still sounds corny!)

3. IB420

IB420 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2002
    The convention is Oct 18-20? I thought it was Oct 11-13! If someone reading this knows for sure, please post it here! I'd hate to drive all the way out there the wrong week!

4. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    It is the 11-13.

5. IB420

IB420 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2002
    Thanks!

6. jedikevn

jedikevn Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2002
    Ah crap!! My bad, I can't believe those guys scheduled the convention on the opening day of the Dallas Stars! :( Let's see Platinum Seats game opener or Comic Convention... guess I'll have to skip the convention on Friday. See you guys Saturday.

7. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    10/18-10/20?
    :eek:
    I nearly passed out!!

Whew! I'm fine now ;)

8. Darth_Chocolate

Darth_Chocolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    <--- Imagines the things we could do to jedilona while she is passed out... ;)

Suddonly she wakens on Monday morning, half naked, dressed as Slave Leia, chained to the horses in Las Colinas with a roll of dimes and a cheese grater.

Oh the possibilities!!

9. Old-Jedi

Old-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 25, 2000
    Mike,

As a friend I'm begging you dude, please seek help! Not tommorrow. Not Next Week. I mean NOW! There's no shame in needing help. Hey, it straightened Branson out(in a manner of speaking.

10. jedilona

Nov 18, 2000
    :eek:
    Packing list part 2

1:pepper spray :check
    2:Whip : check

Ooops now where did #2 come from? ;)

11. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    I thought Nabooty bought you that after his Jar Jar / hot tub incident. :D :) :D

:cool:

12. jedilona

Nov 18, 2000
    :p
    No, that was.....

I'm off to think of some appropriate punishment for you two..

13. Darth_Chocolate

Mar 21, 2002
    Ooooo!! Messa is sentenced to be... punished!!

Sticks and stones
    May break my bones,
    But whips and chains
    Excite me!! ;)

14. stone

stone Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2000
    phreaks.

15. Mst_Anakin

Mst_Anakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2002
    well now this is an interesting thread. It went from welcoming me to a confusing mess of insults and such....I shall definately try to make it to the convention and I cannot wait to meet you all. :) I will fit in, if you don't mind a teenager that is.

16. Nightcrawler13

Nightcrawler13 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2001
    A teen?

That will only raise the maturity level....
    :D

17. MasterMouse

MasterMouse Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2002
    Maybe.
    If you can get over everyone running around in costumes stomping on speederbike toys.
    [face_clown])

18. Darth_Chocolate

Mar 21, 2002
    HEY!! I only stomped on ONE collectable speederbike, thank you very much!! :eek:

And we would love to meet you as well. Glad to have you join us from Albuquerque. We have a few other teens in the local club as well, so you'll be ok. Besides, we like to keep young ones around, as you know when you're going to need to make ritualistic virginal sacrifices to stop the end of the world at the hands of the Ancient Ones... or cause it! [face_devil]

Oh, and by the way, just to make sure you caught the sarcasm, we all know each other fairly well (some more than others, eh Brian ;)) and we were just harassing one another. Besides, I would have to agree with what Nightcrawler had to say. :)

19. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    You'll have to get used to the fact that most of our threads tend to change subject several times. Beware what you click on. [face_devil]

:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.