main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton just out of curiosity...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by major_jedi_failure, May 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. major_jedi_failure

major_jedi_failure Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2002
    what else are guys hooked on, aside from weed and star wars?

me? i'm hooked on harry potter books (keep readin' em over and over) and (to a lesser extent) the lord of the rings... and anything even remotely to do with jay and silent bob.

2. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    I love Lord of the Rings, read em about every 6 months or so...

I like hockey of course, and I enjoy writing in my spare time (which seems to shrink daily) and I seem to read a Star Wars book every couple of weeks, not always in order...

Pretty boring I guess... :)

Indy

3. major_jedi_failure

May 1, 2002
    so indy, you ever write short stories 'bout star wars?

cuz if u have, then send em to the star wars adventure journal. they might even publish it in a book, like tales from the empire/mos eisly cantina/whatever.

wouldnt that be cool...having a star wars writer in our midst

and if you've written other short stories which you're proud of, u should post em

4. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Any of you Dr. Who fans?

5. major_jedi_failure

May 1, 2002
    no, but i know a lot of people who are. i've been meaning to get into it for a while but just haven't gotten around to it.

is it good?

6. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    I was actually just thinking about Doctor Who again yesterday... saw Tom Baker in Dungeons and Dragons...

Haven't seen that show for a long time... but me and my brother used to LOVE it...

And yes, I have written some Star Wars stuff... a few random ideas/stories. Maybe I will finish a few up and post em...

Not sure if the Star Wars Adventure Journal is still being published, if it is I would LOVE a link, as I really enjoy reading the short stories from those books...

May the Force be with you all,

Indy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.