Just saw Clone Wars preview on Cartoon Network!

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by KfistoRox, Sep 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_MacDaddy Jedi Master

star 4
    I was kinds expecting these Clone Wars cartoons to be turd, but from what I've seen from the adverts I'm pleasantly surprised :D
  2. snap-hiss Force Ghost

star 5
    I was expecting something decent, however other than the Kit Fisto chapter they look excellent.

!snap
  3. wstraka5 Jedi Master

star 4
    An intresting rumor hitting the net:

From Animation Blast

ANIMATION BLAST REALLY HUGE RUMOR OF THE DAY! --- Genndy Leaves Cartoon Network For Lucasfilm?

This could be big news. I've yet to confirm this story, and there is a chance it could be completely UNTRUE, but a reliable source informs me that SAMURAI JACK and DEXTER'S LAB creator Genndy Tartakovsky is leaving (has left?) Cartoon Network and is joining the new division of Lucasfilm specializing in animated features called Lucasfilm Animation. Genndy, of course, is also the director/producer of Cartoon Network's highly touted forthcoming STAR WARS: CLONE WARS mini-series (produced at Cartoon Network Studios and not Lucasfilm). Once again, I must stress that this is UNconfirmed and only hearsay at this moment, but if anybody can validate or refute this claim, drop me a line at amid&animationblast.com (replace & with @).

Thoughts?
  4. DarthShona Force Ghost

star 5
    I saw it about a week or so ago, and I have my VCR set to record all 10 episodes! :D I thought Anakin and Yoda were absolutely adorable lol (though Anakin had kind of a bad a** look on his face)!! I'm definately getting those two figures when they come out.
  5. AniSkylover Force Ghost

star 2
    Quote: "rumored information that Tartakovsky is leaving CN and going to work for LFL"

If it's true, that's will be the best news of the year!!!!!! I love this guy, I love his work, and I LOVE Clone Wars!

Genndy IS da man!

and Dexter rulez :D
  6. JediMasterGuff Force Ghost

star 5
    A new quick ad came up after Toonami's showing of CW. It has a few new shots of Obi-Wan on Speeder, Dooku using Force Lightning, Durge, and Asajj with green and blue sabers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.