KC, MO just saying hello

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by JediDBM, Apr 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDBM Jedi Master

star 2
    Hi everybody, just dropping a quick note in KC to say hi, after reading the posts, I see we have some costumers in KC, but how about collectors? If you collect Star Wars memoribilia, what is the prize of your collection? I will give my answer after I get a few responses. Have a great day everyone. :)
  2. clonedmenace Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm a little bit of a collecter. The craziest thing I have is a Darth Maul inflatable chair, it's so funny, and quite uncomfortable ;)...

I don't know, I don't have anything too special...
  3. LukeSkiewalker Force Ghost

star 4
    I guess my favorite stars wars item is my Celebration II hoodie or my commorative 25th anniv. Symphony ticket. I have a decent sized collection but the hoodie and the ticket has the most intrinsic value.
  4. JediDBM Jedi Master

star 2
    Hi again everybody, I promised the other night that I would share with you the prize of my collection. I have been thinking about it ever since, trying to decide on just one item to call the prize of my collection, well... I cant decide on just one, so I narrowed it down to three. First, is my vintage Blue Snaggletooth, next would be the Celebration II Jorg Sacul figure, which is a X-wing pilot of George Lucas, and finally is the ESB 12" Luke Skywalker sitting on the back of a Tauntaun.
  5. Mara_Jade_Raven Jedi Knight

Kudos on the George Sacul figure. I saw them at Celebration II, and they are definitly cool.
  6. clonedmenace Jedi Knight

star 2
    I didn't get to go to C2 :(... I've just seen the pictures of Jorg Sacul. ...I'm not really into the action figures, though.
  7. JediDBM Jedi Master

star 2
    Thank you for the comments (Jorg Sacul) but I did not make it Celebration II either. I had to pay top of the dollar for the figure on Ebay. I have heard talk about a Celebration III, maybe once our FanForce group takes off and becomes huge, we can make tentative plans to go to C III as an organized group. Maybe a topic for a future meeting, we have to organize and grow first. Which I know we can this time. COOOOLLLLL!!!!! :D
  8. LukeSkiewalker Force Ghost

star 4
    Bud did you use a jedi mind trick to read my thoughts? :)
  9. JediDBM Jedi Master

star 2
    No, mind tricks only work on the weak minded. It's a simple case of, great minds think alike! :D LOL
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.