main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Just The Facts IV: Characters & Story

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by darth-sinister, Dec 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ome

ome Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 2004
    you don't know that...besides...lets not forget...we're speaking about the chosen one here...not a full potential chosen one...but a chosen one... [face_mischief]

other than that...if nick said he's a level 9...then he's a level 9... [face_mischief]

and prince_Revan...your post wasn't clear...as well as the posts beforehand so i couldn't really figure out that was your opinion... [face_mischief]

2. Star_Wars_Freak_2006

Star_Wars_Freak_2006 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004
    Can you please prove this?

Sure.

From the OS:
    The scene calls for the Council to appear entirely as a hologram, projected in a distant war-room.

Agen Kolar(Tux) will be needed for more than just the holographic council, as subsequent scenes require his presence. Stass Allie will only be seen as a shrunken hologram, so her role was re-cast with Tace Bayliss donning the tentacled headdress.

She will be seen in a previous Council scene on Coruscant. They recast her for the hologram scene because she won't be needed for any other scenes during pickups. The majority of her role was played by Lily Nyamwasa.

3. Anakin_Skywalker217

Anakin_Skywalker217 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2003
    oookkk.... Now I feel REALLY behind. Fudge. :p

But thanks guys. We all appreciate it.

4. -Commander_Thigh-

-Commander_Thigh- Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2004
    Ok, thanks Star_Wars_Freak_2006. I will update that quote the next time there is an update.

Mace Windu will yell in Episode III. - OS

where was that stated?

From the Set Diary The Jedi Council Puzzle (said by Pablo Hidalgo):

I've flippantly commented in the past that if Sam Jackson doesn't yell in a movie that he's in, I don't feel like I've gotten my money's worth. (I say the same thing about Tom Hanks, too).

I have no such worries about Episode III.

I summarized that into one short sentence, Mace Windu will yell in Episode III.

:)

5. TH421

TH421 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 22, 2004
    It is a pain to dig for this when I need to confirm something, so *BUMP*

I hope this does not count as spamming. JTF is simply the single most useful collection of spoilers to date.

6. -Commander_Thigh-

Aug 8, 2004
    Ok, I need a big favor from someone with HS and a little extra time on their hands. My speakers are broken, so I have no sound on my computer. Could someone please post or PM me the transcripts for the new Mace interviews on the INSIDER #80 ONLINE SUPPLEMENT, including the two hidden ones? I need to add that information to JUST THE FACTS. I will be updating this section towards the end of the month.

Thanks to anyone, I'd really appreciate it.

7. D_Lowe

D_Lowe Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 15, 2002
    Dang! Now this is good work by Sinister. It's almost like GS never left us. ;)

I was away out of town when this was put up if some were wondering why I finally saw this today for the first time.

8. -Commander_Thigh-

Aug 8, 2004
    Anyone? See my above post, please...?

9. Charn

Charn Jedi Master star 8

Dec 23, 2004
    I will if you want.

10. Dudemeyster

Dudemeyster Jedi Master star 4

Aug 30, 2004
    This may sounds stupid, but what does he mean by 'two hidden ones'?

11. prettypadmeJM91

prettypadmeJM91 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2005
    looks Like I have a lot of reading to do ;)

12. -Commander_Thigh-

Aug 8, 2004
    Just the Facts IV will be updated shortly. I've sent all information to fellow mods. It's in their hands now. Hopefully by tonight it will be up.

13. Star_Wars_Freak_2006

Star_Wars_Freak_2006 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004
    Cool. Although now it seems Lily Nyamwasa got the boot and Tace Bayliss and Nina Fallon do the majority of her character's work! George that is ridiculus! Three different actresses for one character in one movie?

14. G-FETT

G-FETT Chosen One star 7

Aug 10, 2001
    I've had a go at doing the update, but I've run into a problem copying and pasting the new stuff in. Hopefully we can get this sorted out later as it's a GREAT update. :)

15. -Commander_Thigh-

Aug 8, 2004
    I've sent everything to Roland, so hopefully we can get this update up soon.

16. Lord-Draco

Lord-Draco Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    [iMace Windu will yell in Episode III. - OS[/i]

Why is that even mentioned? What does that amount to?

17. -Commander_Thigh-

Aug 8, 2004
    The thread is called Just the Facts, not Just the Facts That Are Interesting.

18. Lord-Draco

Lord-Draco Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    Well they might as well say that Padme cries and Anakin frowns. I mean really...

19. -Commander_Thigh-

Aug 8, 2004
    Roland should be updating this soon. Just FYI.

20. -Commander_Thigh-

Aug 8, 2004
    Big thanks to RolandofGilead and other mods who helped me out with this. Just the Facts IV has been updated to include the latest information, as of February 2nd. Latest items are in red text, however painful reading may be against a light-brown background. Hopefully the banners will rotate soon.

21. G-FETT

G-FETT Chosen One star 7

Aug 10, 2001
    Rolsy, we truely, deeply love you..... [face_love]

22. -Commander_Thigh-

Aug 8, 2004
    Thread title is kinda messed up...:confused:

23. D_Lowe

D_Lowe Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 15, 2002
    So does Roland and Sinister = GS? ;)

24. -Commander_Thigh-

Aug 8, 2004
    I just had my computer fixed, and unfortunately all information and files were wiped from my hard drive. That means that Just the Facts is gone. The next update will be delayed a little, since I will have to go back and re-catchup on all information since February 2nd. Hopefully it'll be posted not too far into March.

25. JMZ

JMZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2003
    In the fiery chaos of Mustafar, Anakin runs along a length of crumbing architecture, balancing and running uphill as the floor drops from beneath him, culminating in a foolhardy leap when he reaches the peak of the incline. - OS

Oh, so that's how he ends up in the lava? He gets to the peak of a volcano and tries to jump across but doesn't make it and falls in? That sucks for Anakin.

*EDIT: vvv Maybe, but Anakin is vulnerable on a slope and the 'peak of the incline' would tend to suggest this is the slope part he's vulnerable at. I may be grabbing at straws here. I've also been away for a few weeks and just found all the new pics and spoilers that have come out, so my brain's a little stunned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.