main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY just thought I'd like to say....

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by ILoveQA, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILoveQA

ILoveQA Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    hiya everybody...
    Vicky talked me into bringin this up in here...
    Most of you here don't really know me too well... cus I hardly ever got involved with anything... life has kept me busy enough so I can't make it out to syracuse too often.
    the purpose of this post is to let you all in on my plans for the future...
    it is my intention to start a sustainable diversified livestock farm...
    very similar to the one I am workin on right now...
    I have plans in the works right now... I got a farm in mind which is located on the north side of Rome. I don't have all of the details figured out yet and I know I still have a bit more to learn (and money to earn) before I actually get there...
    its all very truly exciting... I am curious now... who here would be interested at shopping at such a place... a farm where you can walk up and look at the animals and then go pick up a steak or a chicken and take it home knowing that it was humanely raised and that your supporting a part of your commuinity?
    is that worth the higher cost?
    I plan on raising... beef... broiler chickens... pastured eggs... pigs... sheep...and possibly a couple other things are up my sleeve but I won't know till I actually get started...
    anybody here interested in organic food? I plan on doing all my products that way someday...
    well thats enough for me... any other questions???

sorry its not really SW related... as I said... Vicky talked me into it ;)

Mike
    ILoveQA

2. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    =D= [:D]

thanks for posting mike :) I think its cool what you plan on doing... hang in there. I think it would be geat to see feedback from everyone..... I hope a few pop in here :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.