main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Rocky M, NC just touching base

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by bigdaddyfuller, May 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdaddyfuller

bigdaddyfuller Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 13, 2005
    hey gang,
    sorry i haven't been more active on the boards, but y'all know exactly what i am going to say, lol i have been very busy. but this summer i may have a lil breathing space. no summer classes but working as much as i can. i will be going back to school in the fall( i hope unless something major happens). i have only 8 more classes until i can finish.
    i hope all of you crazies are doing well. i have been catching up on my reading of the boards.
    my hopes and prayers are with all who need them,( my memory is shot on names, lol). i am hoping to get to come to a meeting, when one is arranged.please feel free to pm me on yahoo, or email me, i have two names i use: bigdaddy2yk and fatfather_2005. use both to try to reach me, i do have a new cell number too, it is :252-452-6759 again feel free to text me or call.i should have enough minutes, lol ( i am on tracfone) ok, i need to go do my honey-do list. y'all have take and have a fun today and every day, or at least laugh once a day ok?

2. BarrisOffee

BarrisOffee Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    Hey, I'm just taking a break from everyone...there is a handul of people I actually still see or talk to. I've just been busy and stressed..
    Good to hear you are going back to school. I wish you the best of luck. I couldn't do it...LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.