main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC just touching base

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by bigdaddyfuller, May 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdaddyfuller

bigdaddyfuller Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 13, 2005
    hey gang,
    sorry i haven't been more active on the boards, but y'all know exactly what i am going to say, lol i have been very busy. but this summer i may have a lil breathing space. no summer classes but working as much as i can. i will be going back to school in the fall( i hope unless something major happens). i have only 8 more classes until i can finish.
    i hope all of you crazies are doing well. i have been catching up on my reading of the boards.
    my hopes and prayers are with all who need them,( my memory is shot on names, lol). i am hoping to get to come to a meeting, when one is arranged.please feel free to pm me on yahoo, or email me, i have two names i use: bigdaddy2yk and fatfather_2005. use both to try to reach me, i do have a new cell number too, it is :252-452-6759 again feel free to text me or call.i should have enough minutes, lol ( i am on tracfone) ok, i need to go do my honey-do list. y'all have take and have a fun today and every day, or at least laugh once a day ok?

2. BarrisOffee

BarrisOffee Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    Hey, I'm just taking a break from everyone...there is a handul of people I actually still see or talk to. I've just been busy and stressed..
    Good to hear you are going back to school. I wish you the best of luck. I couldn't do it...LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.