1. Happy Halloween!

Hi Just Wanted To Say "Hello"...

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Darth_Quintonis, Mar 31, 2013.

Moderators: Skiara
  1. Darth_Quintonis Jedi Master

star 1
    New here, with the news of the Sequel Trilogy and Spin-Off movies I'm massively hyped for Star Wars and wanted to talk with like minded people. I'm a dude in his mid-thirties that grew up with the Original Trilogy and also loves the Prequel Trilogy. Every movie has it's pros and cons. I also recently got sucked into The Clone Wars by the last four episodes of Season 5 (yes, shame on me for not giving it a chance years ago!) and I'm currently reading "Darth Plagueis" by Luceno after having finished "Dark Lord" and thoroughly enjoying it. So anyways, hello all! :)
  2. Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost

star 5
    Hello @Darth_Quintonis! Welcome to JCF. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. :)
    Darth_Quintonis likes this.
  3. Darth_Quintonis Jedi Master

star 1
    Thanks Kenobiwan! I'm sure I will. :)
  4. Jordan1Kenobi Host of EUC Battle of... Games

Game Host
    star 5
    Hello and welcome! So have you started watching any more of The Clone Wars? The last four episodes of season five were great, but I reckon the three episodes before them were ever better :)

If there's anything you need help with just ask us here and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. I hope you enjoy it here :)
  5. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Welcome Darth_Quintonis! :)

There's one big advantage of having just discovered CW: You can watch all episodes in one go and don't need to stay the waiting time between those episodes. ;)

Guess, you'll have many boards to visit: CW, OT, PT, Ep7... how about books? Or meeting other SW fans from your area? :)

Enjoy your stay! :)
  6. SkywalkerSquadron Jedi Grand Master

star 4
  7. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
  8. Darth_Quintonis Jedi Master

star 1
    Thank you for all the "welcomes" and "hellos". I really appreciate it! :)
  9. Darth_Quintonis Jedi Master

star 1
    I just started reading the Darth Plagueis book. I haven't really been too into the Expanded Universe stories in general, yet I read Luceno's "Dark Lord" and thought it was pretty good so I decided I would give his "Plagueis" a whirl. I seem to be getting along fine with people in the Episode VII and Beyond thread, yet for some reason there seem to be a lot of really negative people in the Clone Wars threads. :( I really don't want to argue with people, I don't like internet debates, as they typically go nowhere. If someone says a bunch of nasty stuff, I usually stick up for myself once and then ignore them. So I don't want you or any of the other mods thinking I want trouble. I like it here so far, and over-all, very much. I'm sure most people here are nice, so far it seems that way. :)
    Last edited by Darth_Quintonis, Apr 8, 2013
  10. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    I'm glad that you like Ep7 board. You'll always find people who have a different opinion and I see that it's not nice to stay in a thread when people having a negative opinion about something one think it's positive. But I also think your strategy is good. Posting opinions is fine, discussing them as well, it's just not good if it cause trouble / ends in flaming people etc.

If you don't like the LACWAC board, try SW Community or your local FanForce. Those are not about CloneWars, but maybe there's a single thread as well and you'll find more like-minded people. :)

Just don't let that single thread give up your search for a nice place. There are some... Right now, I just started posting EU Community. Lots of nice people there as well. So I'd like to recommend it as well. The New User social VI return of the chaos is always looking for new people (like me *caugh,caugh* ;) ). :)
  11. Darth_Quintonis Jedi Master

star 1
    I'll check it out! I tried to apologize to those that felt I insulted them, but a couple of them seem stubborn. I'm just going to let it go. I won't let that thread color my perception of the entire forum. Thank you for being kind to me. :)
Moderators: Skiara