Just watched Clone Wars season 3 on dvd and looking forward to when season four comes out

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by darkchrono, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkchrono Force Ghost

star 4
    Just watched season 3 off of netflix and looking forward to season 4 coming out on dvd (don't like waiting a week or more for twenty minute episodes so I just wait for the dvd's).

Anyway I thought season 3 was pretty good. The storylines got more serious and you could tell they were writing the stories for the longtime fans of the show instead of kids who are just now finding out about the star wars universe.

One thing I was wondering is in the future are there any plans to make a series far in the past before any of the Skywalker family was involved. I know they plan making a live action series taking place during the time of the movies as well (but that is just going to focus on regular every day people so that might not be that exciting).

Possibly create a series revolving around how Yoda became a Jedi or Palpatine's story when he was younger.

And by the way I'm still really hoping that Ahsoka's disappearance from the universe will be explained better then Lucas just changing the movies around again. The amount of people that were killed in season 3 though has my hopes up that they won't try to sugar coat the explanation for why she is not in the movies.

no spoilers please if the Ahsoka question has been answered already in season 4

Since this is a rather general topic, I'd suggest bringing this up in either the Season 3 DVD thread or the General TCW Thread. -BC
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.