main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Just What Is The FORCE and Why Is It Manipulatable by Those trained to do so?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Vangarian, May 5, 2007.

1. Vangarian

Vangarian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2003
    Well I've been wondering about this subject for a while. It seems to me that the FORCE is something very eatheral and yet something very powerful. It also seems to be something that can be influenced by people everywhere to some degree or another. For that matter, what is FORCE sensitivity and why do poeple need it in order to use it. Come on Bylar if anything is going to get you out of that black hole you've crawled into recently it's this subject. [face_mischief]

2. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    quote=Vangarian]Well I've been wondering about this subject for a while. It seems to me that the FORCE is something very eatheral and yet something very powerful. It also seems to be something that can be influenced by people everywhere to some degree or another. For that matter, what is FORCE sensitivity and why do poeple need it in order to use it. Come on Bylar if anything is going to get you out of that black hole you've crawled into recently it's this subject. [face_mischief] [/quote]

I always thought the Force was basically energy waves/vibration/electricity.

Basically, everything vibrates. Everything. From Sub atomic or even macro. Find that vibration and you can manipulate it.

Life ?force? interacts with these waves (also has its own vibrations) and can change its vibration if needed. Inorganic objects vibrate at a specific frequency but can not change its own frequency. Like a rock can?t change its energy signature but a plant or human can.

Thought is a form of vibration and energy. Change you thought pattern (vibrations) and you can effect the vibration around you. May be so slight it can?t be seen or even measured but it can be done.

If you really look at it, what is conscious thought? Electric impulses in the brain, not much more (unless you get into the soul. That?s a whole other thing). Thought has specific frequency, and it can be manipulated at the synaptic level.

Not explaining it well?.

Heat is given off by everything, either from a chemical reaction or a byproduct of the sub atomic energy.

Heat can be seen as a byproduct of energy excursion. Think of it as changing the amount heat given off by this process.

Humm? not working.....

OK sound. Sound has energy, specific frequency, and can change energy itself.

Find the exact same sounds another sound and you can nullify it. Change the sound a bit and you can affect the body, generate heat, completely stop it, soften materials, or whatever.

Still not explaining it well but it?s better than them medichlorians. :p

3. Bylar

Bylar Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2006
    alright whos been talkin and how do you know her.......lol sorry the "Darkside" (get it black hole lol) made me do it

well first off i have been so very busy with tons of insane crap that would boggle the best and brightest, then my son decides to blow his operating system to the far ends of the universe and my winXP cd is scratched beyond use and they want another 40 bucks to replace it and i wish i could just download lynix and boot the stupid thing, but bit torrent is a real piece of work in its own right and.... and.... well there you have it.

now as for the topic of this thread lol (finally)....
    Damien you are correct in the assertion of the vibrations and frequencies and all that, however what you are missing is that what we view as the Force and what the starwars cosmology views as the Force are 2 different things. in our reality the use of the Force is predicated by what society has deemed "ESP". those people who are physic, (no not phycotic lol) or clairivoiant, or have abilities such as these are the Froce Users of our reality. the vibration, the rotation, the osscillation, of the infinitely small as well as the infinately large is what gives matter substance, its what makes it real in our reality. each thing is connected to the Living Force, whether its animal, mineral or vegetable. each has a seperate frequency connecting it to the Living Force. what happens in the vast reaches of space also occurs within our own physical construct of our flesh vessels we call bodies. so the answer in my opinion to the question posed here, anyone with the ability to feel, or precieve, or use abilities we have labeled ESP are the ones who can use and manipulate the Living Force. they have existed since the beginning of human self awareness and it usually is heriditary. if its in ur family tree and it usually is somewhere, then u have the latent abilities just waiting to be awaken by training and exercize of the mind. wake the sleeping Jedi that lies dorment in each of us and understanding will follow.

p.s. John, i am very sorry we havent had a chance to get together and have coffee and stimulating conversation as of yet. as you know many things have been happening with the Temple of The Jedi Order / Temple of The Jedi Force split-up/melt-down and that as well has taken much of what little time i have had available but i still am trying to make it happen my friend.

4. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    Hi everyone, it's Luis from the Charlotte FanForce. Anyway... a member of our FanForce, Jedi_528, just recently posted a blog about this and a lot of what she is talking about is very similar to what you were talking about Hal. It's a very interesting concept and I think it should be ok to post it here...

THE FORCE IS NOT FICTION!

The ability to sense things occurring in another place, to move objects with your mind, to have split-second precognitive ability; to jump to twice your height, use an energy shield to dissuade objects from reaching you, or to even cloak your appearance. Sounds like it could only happen in science fiction, as described in the Star Wars world. But is it only found in sci-fi? In Star Wars, both the Jedi and the Sith use something called The Force, albeit for differing purposes. The Force is said to be an energy field that surrounds us and is in us, and that binds the Galaxy together. Although these concepts and ideas are used in science fiction, they do indeed find their parallels here in the "real" *(ahem!) world, and throughout time, the ability to use powers to manipulate the physical world and the things therein, have been demonstrated over and over again and in many ways. It is only our mind's limitations that have been literally placed upon us that cause us to think of this sort of thing only in terms of fiction and not reality.

There is a power, a Force, if you will, that indeed does surround us, and is within us and holds all things together. In the field of physics, the mysteries of this Force have been long sought after. In fact, we may be close to the discovery of the long awaited Unified Field Theory that would tie together the quantum physics regarding the macrocosm (the large elements of the known universe), and the quantum mechanics which regard the activities of the microcosm, or small parts of the known universe. The answer may lie in something referred to as String Theory (for more on this see The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene). String theory ties it all together to show us that all things emanate and find their genesis in a single powerful energy Source. So, if all things originate from a single source, then the source of this Force is something that all created beings can tap into.

Physicists have shown us that all matter is, at a very fundamental level, is predominately made up of energy. Energy that has a very low frequency creates a sense of density, and thus takes on an appearance of being totally solid. Matter is over 99 percent empty space! Think about what that means! Only a tiny fraction of it has any substance at all. We have been lead to perceive it differently however, and thus this truth, which has been proven by the field of quantum mechanics, is a challenging one for humans to understand and mentally digest. Now, frequencies that vibrate at a higher rate (HF), or even an ultra high frequency (UHF), can exert power and influence over the lower frequency "matter", even causing such "matter" to move. An object could even seem to 'disappear' if its molecules were super speeded up to a very high frequency.

This is not witchcraft or some silly idea. This is purely science; the science behind an all pervasive Force in the Universe. The use of it, however, is to be done with the utmost of care, however. The development of our souls' sensibility and maturity is a prerequisite for a proper handling of this power. Otherwise, destruction and devastation are the result. Just as when toss a stone into a smooth lake, you cause a ripple, so also does the use of metaphysical forces cause a ripple. That ripple can be sensed and felt with those whose intuitive sense is highly developed, so that any disturbances in that force field will be sensed in the inner being of the spirit. It is sensed as if what is being thought or felt, is happening to that person at that moment who is picking up on that "ripple". Indeed, since we are all connected at some point in the metaphysical realm, this is indeed not so crazy as you may be led to believe.

One of

5. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003

6. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    When I was quite young and living back in Royal Oak, Michigan, I experienced O.O.B. or Soul Travel. As this occured, I shifted through "solid" objects and found that as I touched these objects with my Spiritual Fingers, they felt suprisingly like room temperature water when you insert them into it. I could feel the surface tension just like water and its acompanying mild pressure which surrounded my Spiritual Fingers as I pushed through the walls in my parent's home. Comments?

7. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Out of body stuff.... very scary. Some people like it some don't. I find it scary. I always fear I?ll get lost and won?t get back.

The whole paranormal thing is an entire part of my life I really don't share. It?s either that people think your nuts or completely get it. No real gray area.

Getting back to "The Force" it's really not a new thing, stuff that shaman have been dealing with for thousands of years. Put in context of a fantasy or Sci-Fi film it?s much easier to accept.

One day science/physics will understand that it?s all part of the human experience. We are much more than this "crude matter". IMHO.

8. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003

9. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Well, its later.

When it comes to the Spirit realm I've noticed that as with all other things there are examples of the Harmonic, the Enharmonic and the Desonant, in varying degrees. Bylar? Are you following this? The Scientist and Saint John Keely who specialized in sympathetic vibration made note of this as I'm sure that Mike Pondsmith has, as well. Whether your talking about Political Science, Quantum Mechanics, Biology, Chemistry or Human Interaction on any level. The more Harmony within a group the greater the adhesion amongst the aggrogate members. What does this have to do with the Force? Everything.

A former student of Sigmund Freud the Father of modern day Psycoanalysis, by the name of Wilhelm Reich rediscovered something that was thrown out from mainstream science during the Copenhagen Interpretation's formation. The Ether. Subatomic particles that have varying degrees of interaction with the Gross Material Realm. This is in agreement with Keely's discoveries and observations with Sympathetic Vibration. It also works with Trevor James Constable's work with creating rain with sound. That's right. You heard me... Sound. This in turn confirms that indeed vibration has everyting to do with the Force.

I have a home work assignment for any who care to investigate this. Look up Trever James Constable [or perhaps Constible]. He was the former Radio Officer of the Merchant Marine Ship, the USS Maui. Also look up Rain Making using etheric potential. I'll be doing the same as well because I would like to see how far Trevor James has come since the last time I saw his rain making documentory video.

Later [face_peace]

10. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Thinking about stuff like this makes my brain hurt. :(

I do think that there is more "out there" but when I start thinking about it I go into a feedback loop.

I'm also extremely wary of OOBs. I feel like you are opening yourself up to potential danger when you go to that extent. I'm being very cautious in my wording of this because a) just because this is something that I'm not comfortable with doesn't mean I'm going to scoff at anyone who is comfortable with it and b) My knowledge of the subject is probably fairly biased by religion.

11. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Not a problem Jada. When I was very young (about four years old) I had experienced OOBs, partially due to the fact that my flesh was worn down from illnesses. After experiencing certain Religious Blessings that I can pm you about later if you'd like, I was no longer afraid of the Spirit Realm. Rather, I considered the Spirit Realm to be subject to me due to my new found "authority".

At any rate I've checked up on Trevor James Constable, Weather modification on Yahoo. It seems there is someone else who has followed TJC's foot steps and came up with something that combats chemtrail pollution in the upper atmosphere by dispursing it. No kidding. He has photographic evidence to prove it too. That person's name is Don Croft.

Goodbye Chemtrails, Hello Blue Skies!
    The Do-It-Yourself kit for Sky Rapair.

Visual Ray.
    (With a Photograph of the Sky above the Chem Buster. Incredible!!!)

and look for the address listed in this page shown below and double click...

http://educate-yourself.org/dc/dcricks10minctclearingjob.sthml
    A Ten Minute Sky Cleaning. This will show the device shutting down the
    Chemtrails in under ten minutes!

The Cloudbuster causes rain while the Chembuster disperses Chemtrails and thus helps to stop the resultant adverse effects that they cause. Check it out! O:) So, yes I believe there are ways to effect the environment, through the Force, Chi, Orgone, Aether/Ether or Dark Matter. Say Bylar, care to add to this? :)

12. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    How come I've I feel like I'm listening to Coast to Coast?

How come I've not heard of this on Coast to Coast?

Sound waves are the lowest in the spectrum... hene the more powerful at the end (as is ultra sonic). Amazing stuff them large waves.

13. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003

Damian said.
    How come I feel like I'm listening to Coast to Coast?

How come I've not heard of this on Coast to Coast?

Sound waves are the lowest in the spectrum... hence the more powerful at the end (as is ultra sonic). Amazing stuff them large waves.

Then I said.
    As far as I know, Damian, the host of Coast to Coast-George Norie-has barely heard of Trevor James Constable. Though he has heard of Wilhelm Reich and the Orgone. Incidentally I have a video tape of Trevor James Constible's Weather Modification Tests in the South Pacific while on board the USS Maui. Very interesting stuff that. I'll have to bring it over some time when we're just socializing and not gaming. Interested? Er for that matter does CC have a VHS Tape System that we could view the tape with? If not, do you still have such a VHS Tape System?

14. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003

LOL, I have not had a VHS deck since my 1st gen DVD player. Cat has a VHS deck. I am interested. Suprised hes not been on the radio or mentioned. Why do people do experiments on ships anyway? Don't they remember the philadelphia experiment was done on a ship? That didn't go so well, IMHO.

15. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003

16. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003

17. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003