main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JUST WONDERING- DARK EMPIRE

Discussion in 'Literature' started by WhistlerX-Wing, Jan 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhistlerX-Wing

WhistlerX-Wing Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 23, 2002
    I recently went to the book store to look for the Dark Empire Trilogy. It wasn't there. I have the Dark Empire and Dark EmpireII comics but I'd rather read the books. Remember- World Devastators, The Emperor. Well please give me some information on this subject.

2. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    The books? You're talking about the TPBs, right? Cause to the best of my knowledge, the Dark Empire Series never appeared in novel form.

3. SSJ_Smoke

SSJ_Smoke Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 2001
    There was Dark Empire, Dark Empire II and Empire's End

4. corran_rouge9

corran_rouge9 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 28, 2001
    It hasn't ever been in novel form. They have had audio format for at least D.E. 1, and trade paperbacks of each comic miniseries.

5. Yarua Of Kashyyyk

Yarua Of Kashyyyk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2000
    Dark Empire, Dark Empire II and Empire's End are each available only as comic book trade paperbacks, not as novels. However, all three have been made in to audio dramas and the scripts of all three are available to read at Timetales.

Dark Empire
    Dark Empire II
    Empire's End

Hope that helps! :)

6. Communista

Communista Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 9, 2001
    Just been reading those summaries (Thanx! Thanx!) and it does raise some continutity problems. Now, I'm a novel EU man, myself, but I never had an problem accepting DE before, but, I read Isards Revenge only a few days ago and some things don't jive.

Especially the bit about the Empire attacking coruscant mere days after Thrawn's death. Isards Revenge must push that back a few months at least. You you think something as big as the capital of the galaxy being wiped out would at least rate a mention in the X-Wing books, no? All the rest of t can fit,but, and here is my question

How long between Thrawns Death and the 2nd Battle of Coruscant?

adious amigos

7. PrinceXizor

PrinceXizor Former TF.N Foreign Book Cover Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 4, 2001
    Well, Isard wanted the Lusankya back to offer it to Palpatine. So it probably begun a few days after Isard's demise, or at most a month after that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.