main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Just Yesterday (Sequel to Trickster Twins) J/J/Z, J/TK, A/T, K/D, Ganner/OC, Valin/OC COMPLETED 3/5!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by NYCitygurl, Aug 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Hello, and welcome to Just Yesterday, the sequel to Trickster Twins. In this story, loose ends will be tied up, like Will Zekk ever get over Jaina? What did Vergere mean by ?Go to Corellia?? And who were the mysterious people waiting for the Solos on page 3 of TT?

This story happens about three months after Trickster Twins.

Disclaimers: I only own my OCs and the storyline. The rest belongs to George Lucas and all those other people.

Just Yesterday

~~~~~~

Timing is everything.

It has always been and always shall be.

There is good timing and there is bad timing. Sometimes one can turn into another, and sometimes you?re not sure which is which.

But one thing was certain. Timing is everything.

They were waiting. Waiting for the Solos. The Solo?s would come when the time was right.

The time was right now.

?When are they coming?? one of the shadows asked.

?Soon, my friend. They will come soon.?

?How soon??

?Very. We must be ready. She has told them, and she has gone.?

?We will be ready. How long do we have??

?I?m not sure. Nothing is certain. But they will come soon. The time is now.

So the shadows make ready for the arrival of the Solos. They would come soon now. When the time was right.

Timing is everything.

?Watch out, watch out!?

Heads turned as Valin Horn raced down the hallway.

?Excuse me, coming through, watch out, baby on the loose!?

Natasha Rhysode was talking to her husband when she heard her name being called. ?Tash, Tash!?

She turned around and smiled at the little monster racing toward her. She scooped up Ben Skywalker as he rushed into her arms. ?How?s my little Ben??

Ben laid his head on her shoulder and panted heavily. Ganner Rhysode laughed and slid his arms around his wife. ?You look like you just ran a marathon, kiddo.?

Ben had enough energy left to frown at Ganner. ?My Tash.?

Natasha laughed. ?Maybe I should have married him instead. I don?t see you running down the halls and getting annoyed when other men put their arms around me.?

?I couldn?t run down the halls without knocking into people. And I?m confident that I?m way better than any other man who would put his arms around you, so I don?t need to worry. Besides, who other than Ben and your family puts their arms around you?? She giggled. ?Natasha? Are you keeping something from me? Like what you really do when you say you?re going to hang out with Jaina and your sister?? he joked.

?MY TAAAAAAAASH!?

Everyone in the docking bay turned his or her head. Natasha tried to calm the little boy down. ?I?m right here, baby, and I?m not going anywhere. I have an idea. Why don?t we go get something to eat and then take a nap. You sure are getting grumpy.?

?Okay, Tash.?

Ganner kissed her. ?Does that include me??

?Of course it does. You could use a nap.?

?Hey! I?m not grumpy!?

?Yes you are. You?re getting jealous of a boy who isn?t even two. You were up too late.?

?You were singing a different tune when you were up late with me.?

Natasha grinned. ?We do stay up late pretty often, don?t we??

?TASH!?

?Okay, Ben. We?re going.?

Valin slid to a stop as his comm beeped. He turned it on.

?Proton Girl to Rocket Boy, come in!?

?Roger that, Proton girl. What?s your position??

?In Natasha and Ganner?s quarters. Still no sign of the subject.?

?Same on my end. I?ll check Wedge?s rooms, you go ask Jaina and Syal.?

?I copy. Proton Girl out.?

Zena put her comm away. She and Valin had been babysitting Ben Skywalker when he?d run away. Again.

He usually went to Zena?s sister, his idol, but the problem was, Zena and Valin weren?t sure where Natasha was. Zena had checked in her sister and brother-in-law?s quarters, Jaina?s rooms, and even gone back to Luke and Mara?s to see if Ben was there. No luck.

She headed down to DownTime, the cafeteria/bar that pilots often hung out in. She was sure to find Jaina or Syal there.

Jaina Solo and Tahiri Veila were at DownTime grabbing fru

2. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    loox really good! i like this whole long post thing. its fun! and ur writing is getting even better than before! nice job on the first post...

-jj00

3. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Thanks!!!! :D

NYC

4. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Really loved the post! I can't wait for more! :D BTW~ Long posts are good! :p

5. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    awesome but i hve a request to make

j/j j/j j/j j/j j/j j/j

JAG AND JAINA
    uhh look at me acting like a fool oh well awesome job nyc gurl i will send u te next post asap i have to type it up (finally got over writers block) grr gets angry as she thinks of it
    anyway on a happier note this is ging to be so great

post soon

love lots
    tiff

6. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    J&J: Thanks! Lol.

Tiff: Lol. Don't worry. There will be lots of J/J mush. Thanks! Can't wait for the next post! I know what you mean, ,
    I hate Writers Block.

NYC

BTW, I put of the sequel to To Love a Bounty Hunter.

7. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    ~~~~~~

Jacen Solo started laughing as Zekk, Lowie, Tenel Ka, Tesar, and Alema stepped off of the Rock Dragon, Tenel Ka?s personal ship. He gave a loud whoop and raced across the private docking bay. He picked Tenel Ka up and spun her around. After he put her down he hugged Zekk with one arm still around Tenel Ka. Lowie scooped all three of them up into a hug. Tesar laughed and shook Jacen?s hand and Alema gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Zekk grinned at his long time friend. ?Sorry we couldn?t make it sooner, but your uncle sent us on a mission.?

?I heard.? Jacen was about to say more when Ganner Rhysode ran over. He shook hands with everyone.

Lowie howled something that Em-Tee-Dee translated. ?Master Ganner, Mater Lowbacca wishes to congratulate you on your wedding.?

Ganner grinned. ?Thanks, Lowie.?

Jacen cocked his head. ?Where is Natasha, anyway??

?Somewhere with Ben. He was getting grumpy when I tried to hug her so she was going to put him down for a nap. So she?s probably at DownTime with your sister.?

Zekk smiled. ?How is Jaina??

Jacen groaned. ?Very annoying. Twin Suns this, Twin Suns that. I think she?d die if she didn?t have her squadron to amuse her.?

Alema smiled at Ganner. ?Lets go find her, shall we? I want to meet your wife, Ganner.?

Kyp Durron extended a hand to his downed opponent. Jag Fel took it gladly.

?Want another round?? Kyp asked.

?No thanks. I?ve learned my lesion- never try to spar with you. I got knocked off my feet too much today.?

?It?ll do wonders for your ego.?

Jag glared at him. ?Depends on whose point of view it is. In my opinion, a bruised ego isn?t very fun.?

Kyp laughed. Jag nodded over to someone behind Kyp. He turned around.

?Master Durron?? Danni Quee asked. Kyp nodded dumbly. ?Master Skywalker would like to see you as soon as possible.? Kyp nodded again.

?I?ll be going then. It was nice seeing you again, Colonel Fel, Master Durron.?

?It was nice seeing you too, Miss Quee,? Jag answered. Kyp just nodded.

As soon as she and left the training room, Jag started cracking up. ?Kyp, you like her!? he said between laughs.

Kyp glared at him. ?So maybe I do. But this stays between us, okay? Jaina doesn?t find out.?

?Got it.?

Ben started clapping in Natasha?s lap. ?Jasa, Jasa!?

His cousin picked him up. ?Hey Ben, what?s up??

Ben frowned. ?Gan-Gan.?

Ganner sighed. ?Hello, Ben.?

?My Tash.?

Alema raised her eyebrows. Ganner shrugged. ?I don?t think he likes me very much.?

Natasha stood up and took Ben back from Jacen. ?He does like you, Ganner.? She looked pointedly at Alema, who had her hand on Ganner?s arm.

?Oh sure. I just can?t touch you in his presence because he likes me.?
    Natasha glared at him.

Alema cleared her throat. ?And you are . . .??

?Oh, sorry. Tasha, this is Alema Rar, Tenel Ka, Tesar, Zekk, and Lowie. You guys, this is my wonderful wife Natasha and my sister-in-law, Zena. And you all know Tahiri.? Tahiri smiled at her friends.

Jacen cocked his head. ?Where?s my sister??

?She had to talk to Jocell and Miza about something,? Zena told him. Jacen nodded.

Alema and Ganner sat down and Tesar went to look for his hatch-mother, Saba. Jacen, Tenel Ka, Zekk, and Lowie went to find Jaina.

Jaina walked in a few moments after Danni left. Jag was cracking up, and Kyp was glaring at him. She frowned. ?What?s going on??

?Nothing,? Kyp said. Jag continued to laugh. ?Isn?t that right, Jag??

?Yeah,? he said, gasping for breath.

Jaina put her hands on her hips. ?I?m serious guys, what?s going on??

Jag opened his mouth, but Kyp cut him off before he could say anything. ?Nothing. And Jag, if you tell her, then she?ll hear about how much fun we had sparring today.?

?Got it, Kyp,? he said. Jaina looked slightly put off. ?Guy stuff, sweetie.?

Jaina nodded and Jag kissed her. Kyp made a quick excuse about needing to see Jaina?s uncle and practically ran out of the room.

Jag broke the kiss gently. ?I need a shower, love, or I?d con

8. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    awesomejob

u put up some j/j minor mush thanks so much i was in desperate need ive read every j/j mush stor i can find on the whole ste and now im going nuts
    post soon

9. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Thanks! I will. You post soon too.

NYC

10. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Wonderful post! :D Please J/J!!! No tomenting us with the J/Z stuff. Zekk's fine as long as he's with some other girl. :p Please!!!!

11. JainaSticksSolo19

JainaSticksSolo19 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 31, 2003
    j/j j/j j/j j/j....

12. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    nice post! wat is it with the j/j/z stuff hm? zekk really needs to find another girl. and i like the k/d thing...

-jj00

13. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    J&J: Thanks! I promise, there will not be much J/Z torture in this story.

JSS19: Okay, okay.

JJ00: Thanks! He will . . . but not for a while. And it'll be complicated. Glad you like it! :)

NYC

14. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    ~~~~~~

Valin skidded into DownTime. He?d checked everywhere else. And while it wasn?t likely that the little boy was here, he wasn?t anywhere else.

There. Natasha, Ganner, Zena, Tahiri, and Alema Rar were sitting at a table, talking. Ben was on Natasha?s lap.

Valin jogged over and sat down next to Zena. ?Why didn?t you tell me you?d found Ben??

Zena blushed. ?Oh Valin, I?m so sorry. I came in here and Jaina and Tahiri said they didn?t know where he was and we started talking and then Natasha walked in with Ben and then Ganner and Alema got here a couple minutes ago.?

?It?s okay. At least he?s safe.?

Tahiri grinned. ?Of course he?s safe. Who would dare hurt Mara Jade Skywalker?s son??

?Yeah. So where?d Jaina go??

?She said something about needing to ask Miza and Jocell something, and ten I think she got sidetracked on the way back,? Zena told him.

?Sidetracked??

?Jag.?

?Oh yeah.?

Alema raised her eyebrows. ?Who?s Jag??

?My brother,? Natasha said. ?He?s dating Jaina.?

?Oh.? Alema rested her hand on Ganner?s arm. Valin noticed that Natasha was very jealous. Alema always does that to guys. The tougher the challenge, the more fun. But Natasha doesn?t know that.

Ben also seemed to notice that his Tash wasn?t happy. ?Tash. Gan-Gan.?

Ganner looked at the little boy. ?Wow. He actually doesn?t look like he?s mad at me.?

Ben kissed Natasha?s check and slid out of her lap. He walked around the table and let Tahiri pick him up.

Ganner smiled at Alema. ?If you?ll excuse me, I think I?m going to use this chance to spend some quality time with my wife. Ben rarely lets me.? He stood up and pulled Natasha up with him. She smiled and followed him out of DownTime.

Alema watched them go. ?He?s as cute as ever.?

Zena got angry. ?And he?s married to my sister. So I suggest you leave him alone or you?ll deal with me.?

Alema gave her a skeptical look. ?What could you ever do to me, little girl??

?You do anything wrong him, and you?ll be sorry next time you fly.?

?Oh, so you?re a pilot??

Valin knew that Ganner wouldn?t cheat on his wife, but Zena didn?t know that. She hadn?t known him for even half a year and was getting pretty upset. ?She?s really good, Alema.? Zena gave him a look that he couldn?t interpret.

Jag walked into DownTime and sat down next to Tahiri. ?What?s wrong, Zen??

Alema?s eyes widened. She looked Jag up and down and smiled at him. ?Who?s this??

Zena got even more upset. ?That?s my brother. You can?t have him, either.?

Jag gave her a confused look. ?What??

Zena started to cry. She got up and ran out of DownTime. Valin followed her, calling her name. Jag looked even more confused. ?What was that about??

?It?s a girl thing. This is Alema Rar. She?s a Jedi. Alema, this is Colonel Jag Fel. He?s Natasha and Zena?s sister.?

Alema smiled and shook his head. ?Pleasure to meet you, Colonel.?

?The pleasure?s all mine, Miss Rar. And call me Jag.?

Jaina came back in and wrapped her arms around her boyfriend. ?Hi, Alema! Where?d our resident dork go with everyone else??

?If you?re talking about your brother, who is too cute to be a dork, he took them and went to look for you.?

?Okay. I?ll try to find them then.? She kissed Jag?s cheek.

?I?ll take you to see Luke Skywalker,? Jag told Alema. ?I know where he is.?

Alema smiled and stood up. Jaina let Jag stand up. He took Ben from Tahiri, saying that he?d take the little boy to Mara and Luke. He and Alema left.?

Jaina sat down across from Tahiri. ?Where?d Zena and Natasha go??

?Alema was making Natasha jealous, so Ben came to sit with me and let Natasha and Ganner go out. Then Zena got upset because Alema had been flirting with Ganner-?

?Big surprise,? Jaina muttered.

?-and Zena left, crying.?

?Wow. So now it?s just the two of us again.?

?Please don?t start talking about Twins suns again. I?ve about had it. I think Jag?s the only one who can stand it anymore. And maybe Zena and Natasha.?

Jaina laughed. ?Okay, I?ll stop.?

?There you are!? Jain

15. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    good post! poor zena.... i think valin needs to inform her on some things....

i like the yjk stuff. tks back :). as long as jaina and zekk are FRIENDS i dont have a prob- infact i like it but.....

-jj00

16. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Ahh. I feel so bad for Zena! :( Why did she get so upset though? ?[face_plain] Really loved the whole Alema flirting thing. It's so realilistic, you always have a flirt in the group somewhere. ;) I can't wait for more. But please no J/Z. I'm glad he's there but don't start something between him and Jaina.

17. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    JJ00: Thanks! Yes, he does. There actually won't be very much J/J interaction in this story, just his thoughts about her.

J&J: Zena got upset because Ganner and Natasha have known each other for about 5 months, and she wasn't sure if Ganner would cheat on Natasha. He wouldn't ever do that, but she wasn't sure. no one likes the J/Z. TJF needs to get over here and defend her Zekkie-poo before the rest of us go on a Zekk-bashing spree.

More tomorrow.

NYC

18. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    TJF needs to get over here and defend her Zekkie-poo before the rest of us go on a Zekk-bashing spree.
    Hey! I love Zekk! I won't go on a Zekk bashing spree! I just don't like him with Jaina because then he becomes and evil, evil man. :p Just kidding. I just don't think they fit together. Zekk is awesome though. You really should get him a girlfriend. Maybe then he'll stop going for Jaina when it's obvious she's over him.

19. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Stupid double posts!

20. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    hey-

i agree with u. i like zekk too. just as a friend. but NYC- dont u mean j/z action? i hope theres j/j stuff...

-jj00

21. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Uppies!!! Another postie?

22. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Uppies!!! Are you here?

23. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    J&J: He'll get a girlfriend . . . but it won't happen for a loooooong time.

JJ00: Oh yes, loads of J/J stuff, while Zekk quietly fumes.

J&J: Yes, new postie soon.

J&J: I was banned from the computer for a few days because Monday night I was up until 7 the next morning at a sleepover (I figureed out why they call them sleepovers- you sleep when they're over) and spent the whole next day on the computer and my sleep shedual went out the window.

BTW, I hate Zekk for what he did to Jaina on Hapes, so there will be ZEkk- bashing in the story.

NYC

24. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Yeay!! Postie soon! :D I want Zekk to have a girlfriend now!!! :p I've never been banned from the computer, yet. ;) It'll probably happen sometime while I'm still in high-school though because as of late I've been on the computer about every waking hour if I'm not sleeping, eating, going to the bathroom, or showering. But DRL has been active lately so I haven't been doing it as much but as soon as I'm home from band camp I'm on until mid-night, which is no exception tonight. lol.

25. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Sorry, but I'm going to torture him first. Of course, he doesn't even know that Jaina and Jag are dating . . . yet.

I get banned from the computer all the time, it's my mom's favorite punishment because my favorite thing is the computer.

I might stay on late tonight, because I'm at Grandma's and she spoils me rotten.

Post is coming as soon as I finish it.

NYC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.