main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Just Yesterday (Sequel to Trickster Twins) J/J/Z, J/TK, A/T, K/D, Ganner/OC, Valin/OC COMPLETED 3/5!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by NYCitygurl, Aug 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    You didn't give us a hint on that one! :eek: :p

Great post! :D Poor Natasha. :( Don't kill Jaggie!!! :_| Ganner is so good. :cool:

As soon as Wedge closed the door,
    Wedge? I think you meant Wes. ;)

2. TahiriVeilaSolo69

TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    WOW [face_shocked] that was good!!!! Post more sooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn!!!!

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    J&J: Sorry, I forgot the clue, so I edited it in. It's not Jaina.

Thanks! :D I may or may not kill Jaggie ;) I love Ganner.

Yeah, it's supposed to be Wes, thanks!

TahiriVeilaSolo69: Thanks!! :D More tomorrow!

NYC

4. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    *attempts to not try and kill the stunned dudes, but fails miserably at controlling the wish until other-personalities take over*

Adra-Trickster: Excuse us a moment.

*Kel-Trickster comes back with bloodied nose* Ow.

Great post though!

5. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Lol. Thanks! :D

You guys actually get one more post than I thought, because I was working on the last post, and it's six pages long, and I haven't gotten half of what I want into it.

I'm tempted to put up the next post now, but I'm gonna wait until tomorrow.

NYC

6. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    But I want another postie now! hehe.

7. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    I'll put up another post now.

NYC

8. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    It's not Zena.

~~~~~~

Jag blinked. There were bright lights in his eyes. He blinked again. He wasn?t supposed to be here. He had been on Csilla. He, Dav, and Cher had been teaching Natasha and Zena how to snowboard.

It?s a nice memory, isn?t it??

It was a memory. He had been tortured by Thrackan Sal-Solo. The team was in danger. Jaina and Malisia were in danger.

Yes, but Jaina and Malisia are safe, for now.

And Zena and Natasha?

They?re safe.

Thrackan has Zena.

He has you, too. But he?s got a big plan for leverage. He captures all the children and nieces and nephews and grandchildren of the leaders of the galaxy, and he figures they?ll give him want he wants.

Jag sat up. Stupid plan. Someone?s bound to get a waning out.

A few people already have. Kyp reached Mara Skywalker, who told Aunt Iella, Jaina told Kell, and Bhindi got out of prison and warned Ganner and Wes.

How do you know all of this?

I?m dead, remember?

Oh yeah.

The doctor came over. ?It?s a good thing you?re awake, Colonel Fel.?

?Am I okay??

?You?ll live, at least until Mr. Sal-Solo decides to kill you.?

What a comfort. Jag felt Dav chuckle at his sarcasm. ?What happens to me now??

?You join your sister.?

Jaina was asleep, Malisia in her arms, when Raynar woke her gently. ?Get up,? he whispered. ?Leave Malisia in here.?

Jaina followed him into the living room. Natasha, Ganner, Kell, Bhindi, Zekk, Tahiri, Anakin, Wes, Hobbie, Zindra, and Dil were waiting for her. Ganner was backslapping Anakin, and Natasha was curled in a chair.

As soon as Kell noticed that Raynar and Jaina had come back, he told everybody to sit down. Jaina sat down in the chair with Natasha and hugged her friend.

Kell related all the information that the groups had gathered. When he told about Thrackan torturing Jag, she understood Natasha?s tears. She had known that he would be in trouble, but she hadn?t expected her cousin to kill him.

She put her head on Natasha?s shoulder. The younger woman understood her pain and hugged her.

Zekk fumed at Jaina?s response, but paid attention to Kell. ?What are we going to do??

?Stage a break-in. Bhindi knows all the entrances and exits, and we can get in and get our people out.? He turned to Natasha and Jaina. ?Are you two going to be able to do this?? He knew that they both loved Jag very much.

Natasha nodded and Jaina said yes. Bhindi bit her lip. ?Kell, there?s a problem. I can?t walk with a sprained ankle.?

?If we use a comlink hook-up, would you be able to direct us??

Bhindi nodded. ?Sure.?

Jaina wiped her tears away. ?Bhindi, since you?re staying here, would you mind keeping an eye on Malisia? She?s asleep, but when she wakes up, she won?t be much trouble.?

Tahiri had told Bhindi earlier about Malisia. ?Of course.?

?Don?t tell her where we went, or anything about Jag. She thinks that he?s at work.? Bhindi nodded.

Kell cleared his throat. ?Okay, people, let?s plan this thing.?

Han Solo knew that he could lose his two surviving children. Iella had said that the entire team was in danger. After Sernpidal, Han knew that he and his family weren?t invulnerable. He had lost his best friend and his youngest son.

But somehow, he believed that the twins would be okay. As much as he hated Thrackan and Thrackan hated him, he knew that his cousin would again use his children to get to him. They might be in prison, but they were alive.

Han was more concerned about Soontir. He hadn?t seen his friend in hours. ?Tir had already lost two kid, and his three surviving ones were on Corellia, along with his son-in-law.

Han knocked on Soontir?s door. No answer. Han opened the door.

Soontir was on the bed. His head was buried in a pillow and he was crying.

Han sat down next to his old friend and put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

After a while, Soontir turned his head a little. ?I can?t lose them, Han.?

?I know, but I think they?ll be okay.?

?How can you know??

?Because my cousin i

9. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Great post! :D Poor 'Tir! :(

10. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Thanks!

NYC

11. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Great Postie~ and sorry i didnt reply to the one last night.. i was in fact.. watching the DUKE GAME~!

sorry

so

for the one

Great Postie also~ :D

12. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    I liked the Davin/Jag thing, kinda reminds me of Anakin/Jaina. *nods*

Zekk? Get used to it. JAINA'S WITH JAG.

Woah...Soontir...CRYING???!?!?

Now we'll see what happens when Jag is deposited in the cell with Valin and Zena...*sniggers* I have a feeling he won't be too happy...

13. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    JAGSGURL15: Thanks! It's okay.

Trickster: Zekk hates Jag for loving Jaina. Yeah, Soontir's pretty sad. Jag's not gonna be happy at all.

No clue this time because someone dies in this post.

~~~~~~

Jag was thrown into the same cell as his sister and the Horns. Seeing that he was okay, Zena hugged him tightly. ?I was afraid that you were going to die.?

Jag gave her a roguish grin. ?Do you seriously think I could be killed that easily?? He hugged her again.

?Zena, are you okay??

?Of course I am. Why wouldn?t I be??

?You?re sweaty.?

?It?s just hot in here, that?s all.?

Jag frowned. ?It?s not hot at all. In fact, it?s a little on the chilly side.?

Jag!

What?

Sweet Force, if I was alive I?d??

Dav, what?

She did it.

Did what??

She slept with the Horn kid.

Jag?s eyes widened. ?ZENA!?

His little sister frowned. ?What??

?YOU ARE SIXTEEN YEARS OLD!?

?Glad you remember.?

?YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SLEEPING WITH BOYS!?

Zena gulped. Valin looked ready to run. Rostek winced.

?How?d you know??

?I have my ways.? Jag started for Valin, but Rostek got there first.

?Val, in a jail cell??

?Well, Dad??

?Your father has done many things he shouldn?t, and other things that were dangerous to his health, like marrying you mother against Booster Terrik?s wishes. Just because he did it, doesn?t mean you have to.?

Jag, aggravated, turned to Zena. ?You know, Zen, he?s right. Just because your sisters both did when they were sixteen, doesn?t mean that you have to.?

Zena was surprised. ?Both??

?Natasha was sixteen when she married Ganner.?

?I know, but you said ?both.??

?Cher and Miza.?

Zena smiled. Jag never talked about Dav and Cher.

Guess that means that you?re the only one of the five of us who hasn?t slept with someone.

Shut up. Did you check out who Jaina?s dad is?

Good point.

Through the bond holding the two brothers together, Jag felt Dav reach out and give Zena a mental kiss. He didn?t listen in on what they said, but he knew that Cher had a message through Dav for Zena, as well as him.

A guard interrupted the moment. He opened the door and motioned with his blaster to get out of the cell.

Thrackan knew more than he let on. He had all the entrances to his palace covered. He had the team of Jedi, pilots, and Wraiths captured. He now had the entire team, plus Anakin, Raynar, Rostek, and Tharen, in his control, with the exception of Bhindi Drayson and Malisia.

He had the new prisoners put in the same room as the old ones, but on opposite ends. The only difference was that he hadn?t had time to get the new ones handcuffed.

He stood in the middle of the room, between the two groups, which were watched by guards with blasters, with the exception of Danni Quee, who was still under the drug Kyp had given her.

He had the guards pull the Solo twins to the center with him. He chuckled. ?Here we are, all together again! Jaina, dear, I haven?t seen you in a dozen years. It?s been far too long. The last time, you were just a little girl.?

?And the last time I saw you, you were being led into prison in your underwear,? she spat.

Thrackan?s eyes narrowed. ?It?s a shame your little brother isn?t here, Jaina. He was so scared of me.?

?You must be losing your eyesight. It?s a part of growing old.?

Thrackan looked around the room. ?Who was that??

Ignoring the guards, Anakin Solo walked over to his siblings and cousin. ?Forget my name, Thrackan? You?re getting older than I thought.?

Jacen couldn?t believe his eyes. Anakin was dead! But he couldn?t be, Anakin was standing right in front of him. ?Anakin?? he whispered.

Anakin hugged his brother tightly. Jacen couldn?t hug him back because of the handcuffs, but he felt a tear rolling down his cheek.

Jaina, giving her brothers a moment, glared at her father?s cousin. ?Thrackan, this is between the four of us. Let everyone else go.?

?I think not, Jaina. We?re going to make a little call to your father. You?re going to tell him to call

14. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Great post! :D I'm so happy you didn't go and kill Jag off. ;) Poor Miza though! :( He'd been living his life without his wife and daughter! :( I'm kinda glad he died, now he can be truly happy. :) Is the next post the last one?

15. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Thanks! I knew you would be. I wanted to kill of someone, but I didn't want it to be too sad. No, there are two more posts-Miza's funeral and Tahiri and Anakin's wedding.

NYC

16. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    oh!!!! great Postie~! so sad... so sweet~

17. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Another post soon?

18. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    JAGSGURL15: Thanks!! :D

J&J: I'll put more up now!

NYC

19. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Okay, I want lots of appreciation for this 8 1/2 page post! WARNING: It's kinda sad.

1 more post after this.

~~~~~~

Jag wasn?t paying attention to the preacher. He had been to funerals before, too many of them. The most painful ones were Dav?s and Cher?s.

He?s happy, Jag. The three of them are.

I know.

I have to leave you now.

I don?t want you to go.

I know. But I have to. You?ll be okay. You don?t need me anymore.

I?ll always need you.

But not in a life-or-death way.

I need you to protect me.

I promised I would, didn?t I? And I will. If you ever need me, I?ll be back.

I wish you could really be back. You and Cher.

So do I, but you?ve moved on. You?ve learned how to live without us.

No, I haven?t.

Yes, you have. You have Jaina, and Malisia. And Cher?s happy with Miza and Sara.

I still want her, and you.

Jag, we both love you very much, but don?t make this harder than it already is.

He never said anything.

It hurt too much.

But when she died?

When she died, he was scared. And after that, he tried to live without them. He didn?t want to open old wounds.

He did.

I know. Move on, Jag. Jaina?s here for you, always.

I love you, Dav.

And I love you, too. Always have. Always will.

Jag felt his brother?s presence leave his mind. A sudden wind mussed his hair affectionately, and Jag felt phantom, invisible arms give him Dav?s last hug.

A tear rolled down Jag?s cheek.

Soontir saw, and put a hand on his son?s shoulder. Jag took comfort in his father?s hand. He had told his parents and sisters about Miza and Cher and the baby. Natasha had smiled sadly. Zena had shuffled her feet. Neither had been old enough to have many memories of their sister. Syal Fel had cried in her husband?s arms. Soontir had held back tears and comforted his wife, but Jag knew that as soon as his mother was asleep, his father had cried.

Soontir leaned over and whispered in his son?s ear, ?I never asked. What was her name??

Jag smiled sadly. ?It was Sara.?

Soontir nodded. ?Sara. That?s pretty.?

?Dad??

?Yes??

?Remember when Dav used to say that he would always protect us kids because he was the oldest??

?Yes.?

?He did.?

Soontir frowned. ?Explain that.?

?Thrackan Sal-Solo knew that Jaina would know that something was wrong when I didn?t come home after he captured me, so he had me comm her and tell her that I had a problem at work and I wouldn?t be home for a few days, but I warned her. Sal-Solo got mad and tortured me almost to death, but Dav helped me.?

?He helped you? How??

?He was in my mind. I had some very interesting internal conversations with him.? Jag eyed his father. ?I?m not crazy. He just left.?

Soontir smiled and hugged his son. ?I believe you.?

?Don?t tell Mom.?

?I wouldn?t.?

?Thanks, Dad.?

Natasha was wrapped tightly in her husband?s arms. ?Tasha, I?m so sorry.?

Natasha leaned against her husband. ?I didn?t cry.?

?What??

?When Jag told us about the baby, I didn?t cry. I was twelve when she died, but I didn?t know her. I know she played with me when I was little, but then she had other interests?friends, flying, a boyfriend. The thing I remember most about her is that she wasn?t there. She died, and there was this big whole in the family again, and Mom and Dad cried a lot, and Jag was so mad. He stayed locked in his room or away. He and Dad both threw themselves into their work, because she wasn?t there anymore.?

Ganner kissed her forehead. ?Sweetie, it?s not your fault.?

Natasha snuggled closer against him. ?I know, but it?s hard. She and my brother were a part of Jag?s life that I?ll never know. I just wish that I could have known them, too.?

After the preacher finished speaking, Zena wandered around, looking for her family, and at the same time avoiding them.

Mirax Terrik Horn nudged her son. ?Why don?t you go comfort Zena??

Valin watched his girlfriend. ?Nothing I say can help. I barely knew Miza.?

Corran frowned. ?He was in the same squadron as you.?

20. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    Oh so sad so sweet so long so perfect! THat was GREAT NYC~

21. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    :_| :_| It wasn't sad because people died... it was sad because people were regreting what they didn't do! :( Poor Zena and Natasha, never knowing their sister. Poor Jag, Soontir, and Syal, for losing a neice/gradchild and sister/daughter and brother-in-law/son-in-law!!!! :( Jaina is a good comfort for Jag though. [face_mischief] :p

22. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    JAGSGURL15: Thanks!! :D

J&J: Yeah, everyone's sad :( Jaina is AKWAYS a good comfort for Jag ;)

1 post left!

NYC

23. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Wow, those were two awesome updates! They really were!

I hope we get more soon, I do I do. *nods nods*

24. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    As much as I don't want this to end I do want the last post! (just because I know it's the A/T wedding) [face_mischief] :p Can't wait for it! :D ;)

25. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    I second J&J's reasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.