main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Just Yesterday (Sequel to Trickster Twins) J/J/Z, J/TK, A/T, K/D, Ganner/OC, Valin/OC COMPLETED 3/5!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by NYCitygurl, Aug 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Trickster: Thanks! I'll put up the last post now.

J&J: Don't worry, there's a sequel.

NYC

2. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    This is THE LAST POST OF JUST YESTERDAY!! Please read the notice after the post.

~~~~~~

Leia Solo was a flurry of activity. She was making phone calls, writing lists, and checking on flowers, food, and dresses.

Tahiri was amazed. Jaina smiled. ?The best way to get married is to let her work. You?re her trial run. Jacen and I are next.?

Tahiri giggled. Anakin?s mom had pretty much planned the whole wedding. She had sat her son and his fiancée on the couch for hours, giving them choices on food, the cake, the decorations, the invitations, and others things that Tahiri had lost track of.

?In fact, I think she?ll like your wedding best.?

Tahiri was horrified. ?Jaina, you?re her daughter!?

?Yes, but your policy is to let her have her way so that you could get married. Plus, your new mother and brother didn?t get here in enough time to have much input. She did this whole wedding by herself. When I get married, she?ll have to share center stage with Syal Fel, and you can bet that I?ll be fighting her all the way. If Jacen marries Tenel Ka, which he will, then she?ll have to deal with her grandmother, and the royal court of Hapes, and tradition, and so on. You and Anakin are easy.?

?I guess so, but why would you fight her??

?Because I?d never put up with Mom planning the whole thing. You?re lucky that Tyria just let Mom do all the work. Mom and Syal will either agree with each other down to the very last detail, or agree on nothing. Together or separately, they?re going to drive me nuts, and I?ll make several threats to elope, and eventually the two of them and I will come to some sort of agreement in which we each get part of what we want, so no one is happy.?

Tahiri couldn?t help laughing. Her new mother walked in the dressing room. ?Tahiri, what?s so funny??

?Jaina?s dreading planning her wedding.?

?Jaina, your mother did a perfect job with this one, I?m sure she can do it with yours.?

?I?m not one to sit back and let her have her way. Plus, she?ll have Syal for backup.?

Tahiri smiled. ?You might as well just elope now.?

?I can?t. I promised Malisia that she could be my flower girl.?

Leia walked in, followed by a troupe of bridesmaids. ?Good, you two are dressed. Tyria, do you need any help???

Tyria laughed. ?With what? You did the whole wedding. I should be asking you that.?

Leia smiled. ?I?m done. Okay, girls, time for the briefing.?

Jaina rolled her eyes. ?Mom, you make it sound like this is a military operation or something.?

?It?s quite similar, actually. I?m going to let Tyria take over.?

Tyria pulled out a checklist. ?Okay, we covered most of the at the rehearsal. Walk down the aisle, look pretty, try to cry during the vows. Now, I?m going to call of the names of everyone who needs to be in here. When you hear your name, say, ?Here.?

?Okay, bridesmaids. ?Jaina??

?Here.?

?Tenel Ka??

?Here.?

?Natasha??

?Here.?

?Zena??

?Here.?

?Sannah??

?Here.?

?Syal??

?Here.?

?Okay, good. And the groomsmen are ready??

Leia nodded. ?I had Han hunt them all down. Jacen, Zekk, Raynar, Lowie, Valin, and Doran are all with Anakin.?

?Good. Myri??

?Yes??

?Got your flowers??

?Yes.?

Mara looked around the room and frowned. ?Where are Malisia and Ben??

Everyone looked at Natasha, Ben?s best friend. ?Malisia is with her father, and Ben wanted to stay with her.?

Jaina smiled, surprised. ?I guess he found a new favorite person, Tasha.?

?He likes your daughter a lot, but I said that if he didn?t stay out of his Aunt Leia?s hair, he wasn?t getting cake.?

Jaina laughed.

Tyria smiled and handed the list to Leia. ?We?ve got everyone. Where?s the photographer??

Tahiri?s eyes widened. ?What photographer??

Leia looked shocked. ?Tahiri, you didn?t seriously think we could have a wedding without a photographer, did you? Syal and Iella recommended him to me.?

?The guy they used at my wedding?? Natasha asked. Leia nodded.

Tyria smiled. She hugged Tahiri. ?I?m so happy for you, sweetheart.?

?Thanks, Mom.? Tahiri loo

3. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Great ending! :D Jag needs to propose in the next one! lol.

4. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Great Postie as uasual a great end to a great story!

cant wati for the sequel;

5. AdraTallon

AdraTallon Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2004
    Leia?s eyes widened. ?You girls leave her alone. I put too much effort into this wedding to see you kill the bride ten minutes before the ceremony. You can suffocate her after pictures.?

LOL!!!

The other women left after them, all pretending to have one more quick thing to do. They didn?t want to wreck their makeup with tears ten minutes before the ceremony. Leia would kill them.

Hehehe...*sniggers* She would too!

?According to Lando, there?s a big black whole in the center of the galaxy that sucks time.? He hugged her back. ?They were born yesterday. And then we blinked.?

NICE!

He picked her up and swung her around. ?I love you too, Lis-lis.?

Tahiri, a warning for you: You're probably going to be having kids.

There will be one more sequel, called Family Ties. I'll put the first post up in a couple of days. It doesn't really involve the Wraiths, but Jag, Malisia, and the Skywalker/Solo family all have big roles, including some OCs that I've added.

OO! GOOD! Will you PM me with it's link?

6. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    J&J: Thanks!! :D We'll see ;)

JAGSGURL15: Thanks!! :D Sequel coming soon!!

AdraTallon: Yeah, she really wants this wedding to be perfect. Thanks!! :D Tahiri and Anakin as parents . . . funny mental image :) I think Tahiri would like to be a mom. Sure I'll PM you!

NYC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.