Saga Justice for the stars

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth-Seldon, Aug 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Darth-Seldon Jedi Master

star 6
    In the void between the stars, a fleet of ships accelerated toward the nearest moon. Captain Tactrin stood tall aboard the bridge of the Titan. His war ship was well equipped to bring fire down upon any planet of his choosing. Tactrin had joined the Confederacy against the Republic. He was a man fighting for justice in a world of corrupt politicans and the slow demise of democracy. Tactrin's father had been a Senator from the planet of Sotis. When Palpatine had been given the emergency powers, Sotis left the dictatorship which was still refered to as a Republic. A democracy was to be led by many, not by one. Everyone knew that few planets had any influence over the senate anyway. The great orators of Naboo and the select others who even were given the chance to speak in that senate, they were the true rulers. No one ever cared to listen to the people of Sotis or the senators of Clentonia....the minor worlds were to remain silent. It was not a democracy at all. Count Dooku was correct in asking for change. The Republic was no longer a democracy, it was a dictatorship and it had to come to an end. They had to re-build.

"Captain Tactrin, it seems that enemy fighters are coming into this sector from hyperspace. Shall I ready the fighters?" Tactrin looked over at the computer screen, "Looks like the Clones are coming, prepare for battle when ready commander."

It was time for the fleet of Sotis, under the command of Tactrin to bring about change. It was time for justice to be restored to the stars which were now under the opression of the tyrants.

In the sea of vacuum which was space, several Republic cruisers moved toward the moon of Sotis. Tactrin decided it would be best to hail them, to see what they wanted. "This is Captain Norus Tactrin of the Sotis fleet. You have entered Confederacy space and are not permitted in this sector. Please state your intentions." Static was the response from the republic ships until finally a voice cracked in, "This is Captain Lest Truq of the Grand army of the Republic. We do not recognize any rebellion efforts in this sector. We ask that you allow us passage through this sector before we are forced to take action."

Tactrin had heard enough, if they would not listen to his kind request, they would suffer for their ignorance. The fighters shuttles of Sotis flew out of their docking bay and toward the enemy cruisers. Rains of fire poured down on the Republic crusers. Within minutes a full battle had exploded over the moon of Sotis. Out of over 51 Republic ships, only three made it out of Sotis space. The rest were either destroyed or taken down to the surface.

Chancellor Palpatine stood before several other senators in his office. The spires of the Republic center were shining in the mid-day sun. A few clouds were setting in and for a few moments, several of the buildings were left in shadow.

"My fellow friends, I don't know what to say about this recent report" began Palpatine. Senator Nesl remained in silence for several minutes before saying, "It is clear that the military of Sotis is much more powerful than we originally predicted. Dooku and the CIS have equipped them with new weapons which can spell out doom for the surrounding systems. All of the systems around Sotis are important members of the Republic, if they are to be attacked...it could have great effect upon regional economies. Action must be taken at once. Sotis must be invaded before they take any further action."

"It appears to me" began Mace Windu, "that no one of the Republic has truly attempted negotiation with Sotis. Their former Republic Senator Vomin Tactrin, was a reasonable man. I suggest that you send me to Sotis to discuss the matter with their regional government."

It took a long discussion, but with a lack of anything else to do, Chancellor Palpatine agreed to allow Mace Windu to travel to Sotis to discuss the issue.

Former Senator Vomin Tactrin sat in his chair in his quiet office. He appeared to be an ancient old man that was devoi
  2. Dally Jedi Master

star 4
    Interesting story! Is that the end?
  3. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Very nice! I hope there's more? Would love for you to post more on this one.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.