main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Juuuunio?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Larena_Jade, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    Since you'll all be so close to Salem, you should hit up the World Beat Festival at down town Riverfront Park! =D

2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Not sure if I'll be there. Have to check my schedule.

3. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Sooooo.... is anybody coming? lol

4. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    I don't know about everyone else, but Eric and I will definitely be there! Of course I have to be there if I am to get your shirts to you! ;)

- Bill

5. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    OMG. I CAN'T COME.

[face_plain]

6. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    I hope there is a good reason (more importantly, I hope there is nothing too seriously wrong that prevented you from showing up), for you not being there.

I see that you sent a message quarter to 3. Unfortunately, I was off the computer (at work) and didn't see it until just now (at home). I hope everything is ok.

We did end up having a meeting at the appointed place. Eric, Matt, Matt's mom and myself were in attendance. We have a good time - Eric and I ate, while we all have good conversations on original movie trivia and new book/comic released slated for this year.

Larena, you were definitely missed! Let me know how to get a hold of you for the shirts, ok? If you don't leave until the 30th, there is a good chance that I might be able to get the shirts to you, since I am housesitting for a friend of mine, from Monday - Thursday and one of the perks is that he is letting me use his car to get around. So, I can definitely meet you somewhere before you go back to Italy. Otherwise, send me an address and I will mail them out to you.

- Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.