K.O.T.O.R. box art

Discussion in 'Omaha, NE' started by Rhi-Lan, Jan 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhi-Lan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Has everyone seen the X-Box cover for Knights of the Old Republic yet?? I've been waiting for a looong time for this game. Just finished Jedi Outcast on the X-Box, and just picked up Bounty Hunter for the PS2, but I don't think either will hold a candle to KOTOR. Thoughts on the best Star Wars Games you've ever played?
  2. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    Well console wise I would have to say so far Bounty Hunter is my fave. PC though, I'm an old-timer. I'm still addicted to Rebellion...though Battlegrounds is a close second.....now where did I put that game.....
  3. Rhi-Lan Jedi Knight

star 1
    So you're a PC guy huh? April 15th is the day you're living for then I suppose. Star Wars Galaxies... I only pray my "classic" system can run it. If not then I'll need to sell some blood and get me one o' them spankin' new systems. Personally, I can't decide which Star Wars game is my favorite, but I can tell you it's been played on console systems.
  4. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    Well actually, I'm a PS2 die-hard, though I think I do want an X-Box. Its just that I really like RTS games, Rebellion, Battlegrounds, Age of Empires, etc. And no RTS has ever been crossed over to a console very well. I know PS tried with Civ 2, but its just missing something, I think.
  5. Rhi-Lan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Understood. Hey, if'n you ever wanna try before you buy, hussle on over here sometime and give the box a whirl. Just picked up Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell. ...it's ...so ...nice. And of course Jedi Outcast and Jedi Starfighter. Just gimme a call. I'm usually home by 8 pm.
  6. sithapprenticeofgab Jedi Knight

Jedi Outcast for pc is the way to go. When you get bored of the game, you can always download new levels and mods. Playing as a Fett WITH jetpack is always fun. There is even two teams working on a Phantom Menace and a AOTC game, using the Outcast engine.
  7. Rhi-Lan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hell YEAH baby!! Just announced Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy. Go here! Hurry!!
    http://www.lucasarts.com/products/jediacademy/default.htm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.