main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends KAJSU - a collection of J/K viggies. NEW STORY 10/16 |Please Read i'm Begging

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by padme-96, Jun 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    okaiesd this is beining posted because i've got so many short stories written.

Disclaimer - i don't own nothing so don't sue.

the stories

the motions

sequal to the motions

Can't help myself

facing fears

Birthday surprise

Vision

Crush

Overcomming fear
    - sequal to facing fears

The hearts Desire - something different

the chosen one - sequal to the hearts desire

Cruel Fate - sequal to the chosen one

heres the first one. i have posted this before but now it has a sequal and has been revised.

THE MOTIONS

Every single night, the same arrangements.
    I go out and fight the fight.
    Still I always feel the strangest strangment.
    Nothing here is real nothing here is right.

Jaina walked away from another battle, she?d lost three more pilots, but hey it was a battle; there were always casualties. She knew that she should feel something; remorse? maybe, but she didn?t. She felt the same as she always felt after a battle, she felt like she wasn?t all there, like she was dreaming. She knew this wasn?t right but it was how she felt. It was strange, the feelings that would race through her body, she didn?t want to die she knew that but on another level she felt as if it wouldn?t matter.

I?ve been making shows of trading blows
    Just hoping no one knows.
    That I?ve been going through the motions, walking through the part
    Nothing seems to penetrate my heart.

She?d put on a show for the Vong as always, pretending to be their Goddess, pretending to be some one she wasn?t. she was getting good at that; tricking people into believing that she was some one she wasn?t, hiding her emotions from others; Jag, with whom she shared her bed and even Kyp, with who she shared a part of her mind and life with. She?d fooled them all into believing she was healing when she was actually falling farther and farther into the hole she?d created for herself. She hoped no one had figured her out, it was getting harder and harder to hide her emotions ? especially from one, okay two, people. Jaina felt like she was playing a role, like she was just doing things with out caring ? almost as if she was just going through the motions. Worse was that no matter what happened it seemed to hit some sort of barrier before she could connect any feeling to it.

I was always brave and kind of righteous.
    Now I find I?m wavering.
    Crawl it up your grave,
    you find this fight just doesn?t mean a thing.
    ~She ain?t got that swing. ~
    Thanks for noticing.

She was always the brave, reckless one out of her brothers; she went into things head first, like her farther. She didn?t think about the consequences until after the decision had been made. But now she found herself faltering before she fought, she always used to fight without question. Now she was questioning herself before she made the decisions. The Vong kept on fighting when they were half dead, and now she felt herself not caring about battles that used to mean things to her.

Will I stay this way forever.
    Sleep walk through my life?s endeavour
    ~How can I repay.~
    Whatever.
    I don?t want to be?

Jaina was scared that she would lead her life feeling this way. Feeling as though nothing mattered. She would just do her part like she was meant to, being the Sword of the Jedi fighting battle after battle with no emotion. She didn?t want to be like this for the rest of her life, she wanted the emotions to come back to her. She wanted to be alive.

Going through the motions, losing all my drive.
    I can?t even see if this is really me.
    And I just want to be alive.

the sequal will be comming soon.

2. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Wooooohooooo, I like it! :D I can't wait for the sequel. :)

3. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    thankyou.

here it is even if you already know.

I touch the fire and it freezes me.

Jaina walked away from the sim room. She had won, so what? It wasn?t the first time and it wouldn?t be the last. When she used to beat him she would be so happy and want to talk about it for hours. Not any more, now it was just another mark on the chart. She tried to be happy, really she did, but it didn?t work. Every shot she fired coated her heart in one more layer of ice.

I died many years ago.

Kyp jumped down from the simulator and ran down the hall after Jaina. Something was up, he felt it when they were fighting, he felt glimmers of it before but it was never anything like it was now. She was killing herself from the lack of emotions she showed. He could feel it. He could feel the way her heart was freezing. She could fool others but not him, not any more. He may have lost the things he should fight for but he still fought, she still had so many things she could fight for, but she didn?t and it was killing him. He could see her up ahead.

?Jaina.? He called out.

She didn?t stop.

He ran faster.

?Jaina, wait.? He called out again.

Still she ignored him.

He was next to her now but she didn?t stop.
    He pushed her against the wall. Her shoulders were pinned there now.

?Kyp let me go.?

This isn?t real.

?No Jaina. You have to stop this, it?s killing you.?

?Let go of me you infuriating sith spawned scruffy looking nerf herder,? she snapped.

Kyp paused for a second, it wasn?t the name that had hurt him, he got names all the time. No! This time it stung because the name came from his best friend.

?Jaina stop it!? He snapped shaking her slightly, ?this is not you. You?re losing your self.? He shook his head, ?Jaina I though we were making progress, I thought you were healing, how could you lie to me after all we?ve been through??

?How could I lie to you?? she asked furious, ?you?re the one who lied. So why don?t you answer that question.?

Kyp almost took a step back, but then he understood, ?You think a day goes by that I don?t regret that with every inch of my soul. I would give up my life to take that moment back.?

Then something snapped, a single tear trickled down her cheek, he raised a hand to wipe it away.

?Please Jaina, let me help you. This time we will beat it.?

?I can?t stop it. Believe me I wish I could but I can?t. I?ve tried. I?ve tried ever since Anakin died. What makes you think this time will be any different.?

You can make me feel.

?Because this time I?ll be with you. Jaina you are apart of my life, when you?re around I feel happy, but if you keep doing this then you will kill both of us.?

?Yeah well maybe things will be better when I die.? She retorted.

Kyp was astounded, ?How can you say that Jaina? There is so much you still have to do with your life. Don?t talk about death. Besides you still mean the world to me!?

?Don?t talk about death? That?s a laugh, all I?ve thought about is death since that mission.?

?Jaina, the past is the past. You can?t change it by reliving the bad times. Trust me on that one, I learned it the hard way.?

?So what I?m just supposed to say? Oh well, my brother died. I can?t do anything about it so I?ll just forget it ever happened.? She accused.

?No Jaina, anything but that. Think of him every time you make a kill, every time you fly your ship; remember him for the rest of your life. But you need to stop living in the past, live for now, live for the future.?

I just want to feel.

?But there?s nothing left in my future. What?s the point of living for something when there is no longer anything left there??

?Your future may no longer hold what you originally planed but you do still have a future. You just have to make it one worth living.? His hand came up and caressed her face. ?Please Jaina, can?t we try? I really like you, and it kills me to see you doing this to yourself.?

?You promise you?ll help.? She covered his hand

4. duskwings

duskwings Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    Ooh. Two new viggies, and well-written ones, two. I like your interpretation of Jaina's state--it's a new take on the whole situation, one that I hadn't thought of.

Nice viggies. :D

-duskwings

5. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Great job, I liked your take of Kyp and Jaina. More perhaps? :D

6. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    awsome viggies padme. can't wait to see some more from ya!

Jez

7. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    more comming soon. Jez_3-14159265358979

Princess1 thanyou, i think we didn't see enough distraught jay

duskwings thankyou

8. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Woo-hoo!!! Someone else who uses Buffy musical songs in their K/J viggies!!! :D

Wow! Very good! Esp. like the second one.

Dana

9. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    thankyou danna

10. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Very cool. Want more!

~~Jilly

11. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    i'll have more up tomorrow.

12. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    okies. here is anoth story.
    this isn't my poem i got it from a mag. enjoy

******* CAN'T HELP MY SELF ********

I know it's wrong
    To love you so strong,
    When I belong
    To someone else.

Jaina lay awake for another night. Dark hair and green eyes swimming in front of her face. She knew she shouldn?t be thinking of him like this. She had a boyfriend. But there was something about him that was so intoxicating. Every time she saw, thought or heard of him her day suddenly brightened, she smiled to herself and wondered when she would see him again. When he hugged her she wanted to stay in his arms forever, they were like heaven to her. She never felt this way with Jag, maybe in the beginning she did but it was now a pale shadow at best compared to what she felt with Kyp. Every day she tried to get closer to him, but he pushed her away even more.

But I cannot help
    Where Cupid's arrows fly,
    Love is unpredictable
    As well as hurtful and blind.

?That?s it we need to talk!?

Jaina searched for her bond ? it wasn?t hard it was always close to her heart.

<Kyp! I need to talk to you now!>

<Can?t it wait till morning? I was having a good dream.>

<Too bad. I need to talk to you now.>

<Fine! Where?> he snapped at her.

Jaina paused for a moment; it had to be perfect somewhere where they could start again.

<Meet me in half an hour on the roof.>

<Okay.>

Jaina jumped out of bed, as she had a lot to do. Twenty minutes later she emerged from her fresher.

Please help me to lose you
    Get you out of my head,
    You are all I think about
    You are all I care.

Kyp had a strange sense of deja vu as he climbed onto the roof of the base; Jaina was sitting there. Kyp slowly took a few steps towards her before speaking.

?God Jaina what more do you want, I?ve stayed away from you. I?ve tried to get over you. I?ve even kept our relationship to nothing more than a friendship.?

Jaina smiled, even though he couldn?t see it. ?That?s not why I asked you here. Please have a seat.?

Kyp gave a stiff nod and took a seat.

?Two years ago when I called you to a night time meeting on a roof top, I told you to back off and leave me alone.?

She covered his hands and found they were surprisingly soft and warm.

?I made a mistake Kyp! Possibly the worst one I?ve ever made. I don?t expect you to forgive me anytime soon, but I can?t keep living with out you knowing how I feel. I used to think I knew everything about my life, but I didn?t. I was still grieving when I made you stop. I jumped to the easiest thing that would stop the pain I was feeling.?

?Then why didn?t you come to me?? he asked, not letting the pain show on his face.

?Because I couldn?t use you like that, I guess my conscious mind was protecting me from things I couldn?t deal with at the time. But lately I find myself thinking about you when I shouldn?t, I imagine what it would be like to kiss you, to wake up to the sound of your voice, to make love to you.?

Jaina removed her hands and wrapped them tightly around her body.

?Jaina?? Kyp asked, the confusion evident on his face.

?No let me finish. I didn?t mean to embarrass you there but I wanted to be completely honest with you. This time no ones going to force you to stay or to leave, the choice is completely yours. Kyp I know I like you more then I should and I think I?m falling in love with you. I can?t blame you if you leave right now and never talk to me again, I just need you to know.?

?Jaina, I? I don?t know what to say. For so long I?ve wanted to hear you say these words but now that you have I can?t stop thinking about how much you hurt me. Jaina, I need a while to think. My whole world has been tipped upside down in a matter of minutes and I need to sort out my feelings before I go making any declarations of love to you.?

With that he left.

When will I be free
    From love's gripping hold?
    This is unknown
    But for now...

Over the next few days Jaina waited for Kyp to speak to her apart from meetings and training. He neve

13. duskwings

Jan 10, 2003
    Aww . . . that was such a sweet ending to this trilogy of vignettes. [face_love] I like. :D I'll be watching for more from you, padme-96.

-duskwings

14. duskwings

Jan 10, 2003
    Um, something weird happened with that post . . . so I'm upping, because people need to see this.

Except that the up didn't work--I posted, but the fic didn't go to the top--in fact, I don't even think the main board index acknowledged that my new posts existed (though I could be wrong . . .) Weird. Really weird.

-duskwings

15. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    thanks duskwings. i really like writting that last viggie. as for your posts i have no idea sometimes weird thing just happen. ?[face_plain]

16. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Wonderful viggie. Are you adding more?

~~Jilly

17. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    more will come eventually

18. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
  19. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
  20. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    okay i forgot to out the storyn on a disk :_|

but here is a spoiler.

Jaina walked into his room.
    ?What?s wrong Jaya??
    ?What? You want me to kiss you??
    ?If my dad found out??
    ?What?s wrong Jaina scared that you might like my kisses??
    I?m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my life the way I feel when I?m with you.?
    ?I love you Jaina,?
    ?No! Keep away from me.? She said before opening the door and running outside.

okay that was a small outcut.
    can anyone guess what will happen?

21. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    where is everyone?

22. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    I love the insert from Dirty Dancing. :)

~~Jilly

23. JediAelinwen

JediAelinwen Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 5, 2003
    Lovely veggies! [face_love]

I am not a Kyp/Jaina person myself, but I do have a soft spot for Kyp/Jaina stories.

I can't wait for the actual post! The spoiler was great!

?What?s wrong Jaina scared that you might like my kisses??

That reminded me of when in X-Men the Movie Logan is talking to Jean in his room and he asks her to read is mind, but she refuses and he asks her if she is afraid that she might like it. :D

UP! :cool:

24. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    okay here is the story
    facing fears

Jaina walked into his room. She needed to talk to him about training the new pilots.

Her eyes saw him standing by his bed. But it took her brain a minute to register what she saw.

Her feet stopped; her legs threatened to give way; her heart beat quickened.

She had walked in on him getting dressed. Her face grew red as she realized what she saw.

He had no shirt on, and was just finishing putting on his pants. His torso was beaded with water and his hair was messy and kind of curly.

He looked so hot!

Jaina felt her mouth moisten as she watched his washboard stomach contract as he walked towards her, his eyes locked with hers, his shirt hanging from one hand swinging slightly as his arms swayed.

She was staring at his defined muscles when?

?What?s wrong Jay, never seen a man before?? he asked with that cocky grin that so resembled her fathers.

A man? she asked herself.

Immediately her thoughts went to Jagged Fel. He was a man.

No!

He wasn?t a man, he was a boy. And she knew it. Compared to Kyp though he was a baby.

?I?I?ah? she stuttered.

?What?s wrong Jaya?? he asked mockingly, a hand came up gently caressing her cheek.

Jaina was pleasantly surprised to find that his touch was as soft as a feather. Her eyes swept up his arm pausing momentarily on his bludging biceps.

?Y..You?J?Jag?? again words failed her.

?What? You want me to kiss you?? he asked enjoying her mindless state.

?N?n?n?no.? Jaina managed shakily.

?Why not? Your boyfriend wouldn't get jealous of me would he??

Jaina took a deep breath, slowly recovering herself.

?If my dad found out?? she started.

Kyp cut her off, ?If your Dad found out? Who said he was going to? You ask me Jaina, you should be kissed. Often. And by someone who knows how.?

His finger met her lips before she could speak.

?Not by some cardboard man who dosen?t even know what real love feels like.?

Jaina had a look of horror on her face.

Kyp smiled, knowing he?d hit the jackpot, ?What?s wrong Jaina scared that you might like my kisses??

Jaina?s face contorted, ?I?m scared of things, but at least I?m not scared to show it. Aren?t you scared of anything??

Kyp was taken aback. Whatever he?d expected it wasn?t this, ?Me? I?m scared of everything.? He said cockily, ?I?m scared of what I did, of who I am,? he paused gently caressing her cheek with his hand. ?and most of all I?m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my life the way I feel when I?m with you.?

Jaina stared at him.

?What?? she asked taken aback.

?You heard me.? He whispered moving closer, ?I?m scared that I?ll never feel how I do when I?m around you for the rest of my life. I?m scared of losing you Jay. I?m scared that something will happen to one of us before you know how I feel. I?m scared that I?ll never find the courage to tell you that I love you.?

?You what?? she exclaimed, pulling back from him.

?I love you Jaina,? Kyp said taking a step closer, backing her against the door.

?No!? Jaina said shaking her head in denial. ?You?re my best friend, you can?t love me.?

?Why vapin' not Jay?? Kyp asked, ?You?re beautiful, intelligent, passionate, a talented Jedi, a damn good pilot. What more could I want.?

Jaina tried not to listen.

?Keep away from me.? She said before opening the door and running outside.

Kyp stared after her, ?That is something I know I can not do.? He whispered.

?I will have you Jaya! Someday.?

the end

whell what did you think.

25. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Nice one padme. :)[image=http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/images/icons/woot.gif]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.