main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends KAJSU - a collection of J/K viggies. NEW STORY 10/16 |Please Read i'm Begging

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by padme-96, Jun 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    new story comming soon.

BTW if anyone has an idea for a sequal 2 Vision please pm me i can't leave it like that.

2. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    Wow, those are really cool Viggies...Keep up the good work.

Uh...no idea for the sequel

3. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    Uppy for a new viggie! :) :)

4. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Heh heh heh! That line about "You want to do me?" or whatever had me rolling on the floor. Totally reminds me of an ep of Buffy where she's telling Angel, "I'm cookie dough. I'm not done baking. . . . And then, one day, I'll be cookies, and someone can eat me- Uh, enjoy warm cookie goodness." [face_laugh]

That second viggie scared me. :(

Dana

5. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    sorry Danna i didn't mean to scare you.i though that bit was funny to.

comming right up C3

thanks LJ

************ crush *******************

You know everything that I?m afraid of.
    You do everything I wish I did.
    Everybody wants you.
    Everybody loves you.

Kyp Durron stood with his hands clasped behind his back staring across the horizon to the rising stars. He wished he could be among them again, but he had promised Luke he would help the students train on their lightsaber techniques.

?You miss them don?t you??

Kyp knew who it was he had felt her approaching.

?You would to if you spent the best part of your life among them.?

?I guess so. I love the stars that?s why I come up here.?

Kyp realised that she was now sitting down next to him, her legs dangling over the edge, ?It?s beautiful.?

She looked into his jade eyes as an involuntary shiver moved down her spine.

?Are you cold?? he asked concerned.

?A little.? She whispered.

?Here.? He dropped down next to her draping his cloak over her shoulders.

?Thank-you.? She looked into his dark eyes, her attention flickering briefly to his now exposed muscles, ?Won?t you get cold??

?Don?t worry I?m fine.?

Jaina gave a small smile as she moved closer gently resting her head against him; he hesitantly wrapped an arm around her.

I know I should tell you how I feel.
    And I wish everybody would disappear.
    Every time you call me.
    I?m too scared to be me.
    And I?m too shy to say.

Jaina walked into the mess hall to find it in its usual state. A dark figure sitting alone in the corner caught her interest. Smiling she made her way towards him.

?Hi, is this seat taken?? she asked sweetly.

Kyp looked up briefly before shaking his head.

She smiled slightly as she sat down next to him, ?What?s up??

?Nothin'?

?Well, you're not very talkative are you?? she laughed slightly but stopped when he didn?t respond.

?What are you doing Jaina?? he asked after an awkward silence.

?What do you mean? I?m just being friendly. The last I heard, that wasn?t a crime.?

?Sorry Jay, I didn?t mean to snap it?s just that people aren?t? I don?t know? nice, I guess. The students respect me when I teach because it?s expected of them, but I can see the way they look at me, I can hear the whispers. Don?t even get me started on what others say.?

?Well, a reputation is hard to live down. But you?re one of my dad?s friends, that makes you okay in my book.? Jaina smiled at him and for the first time he looked into her eyes and smiled back.

?You should smile more. You look younger, not to mention cuter.? She laughed punching him playfully. He shared in her laughter as he caught her hands.

Ooh I got a crush on you
    I hope you feel the way that I do
    I get a rush when I?m with you
    Ooh, I?ve got a crush on you
    A crush on you.

?Jaina keep you guard up.?

Jaina raised her lightsaber trying not to come out of her stance.

?Okay everyone, have a seat.?

Kyp watched the students sit down. He hated beginners, except maybe one. As he waited for the students to quieten down he caught Jaina?s eye. He knew he should look away but he couldn?t. She had the most beautiful eyes he?d ever seen, they were a lovely hazel colour that caught the light making them shine. Suddenly she smiled, it was a small sweet smile and it was for him and him alone. In that moment something snapped, he couldn?t tell what it was but he knew he had to get out of there.

Quickly he looked away, ?Class is over.?

For some strange reason he had to concentrate on each breath to stop himself running out the door.

Jaina sat dumbfounded as she observed Kyp Durron walk faster than was innate out of the room. She knew the reason had something to do with her, the way he had looked into her eyes, how she had seen them sparkle, the way he?d looked away when she smiled.
    Slowly Jaina rose and followed his Force presence. Little to say she was far from surprised when it led her to the roof.

6. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Whooooooooo!

I claim this first post for the Wraiths! :D

7. Lieutenant_Jaina

Jun 26, 2003
    Oh wow, that was really good!!! Haha...Godess

8. duskwings

duskwings Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    Aww . . . that was so cute. [face_love] I love the dance that they sort of went through--they kept pulling back, even when they got into risky situations. And then, finally, they kissed . . . and more. [face_devil] [face_love] Very sweet little viggie. :D

-duskwings

9. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    Oh so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it..

:) :)

It was an interesting turn....another take on what Kyp felt as Jaina being his student...

more soon!

10. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Such a cute viggie Padme. Great job!

~~Jilly

11. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Wow that last viggy was sweet!

If you wonder why I only read the last viggy, it was more or less by accident ;)

12. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    [face_love]

Oh, Force, I loved that. It was so sweet, full of mush. Funny how they both resisted it at first... but of course, they both couldn't possibly resist each other now, could they? [face_mischief]

Nice writing. Great job.

--Den

13. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    JMK - so you do so you do

LJ - i thought that was funny to

Duskwings - no more at least not till the sequal which i'm working on

C3 - i liked the turn to, for once Kyp is pulling back.

Jilly - thanks

Elfsheen - thats okay, thanks 4 readiong any at all.

Dev - u so right

NB that is set during the YJK and is my take on did happen. the sequal fits into th NJO series. the sequal might take a while, but other stories will happen

14. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    this is the sequal to facing fears

********** Overcomming Fear ************

It?s easier to run
    Replacing this pain with something numb
    It?s so much easier to go
    Then face this pain here all alone

Kyp pinned her against the wall. He could feel every inch of her body, but it wasn?t real! It was never real!

It had been two and a half years since he had told her, two and a half years since he had left her, since he had given up his life. That night he had packed his bags and left. Shortly thereafter he restarted his Dozen and continued to battle the Vong.

After the first year he left a message:
    //When you decide let me know//

A month later she had replied:
    //I know what I want! Now get out of my life! Jaina Solo? Fel//

The words had cut him deeply. She had been his life, his goddess. For him it hadn?t been a game. He had lost everything, including Jaina and the Jedi. Now that the war was over he had nothing left, he was an empty shell. There was no alternative. He had to go back.

Something has been taken
    From deep inside of me
    A secret I?ve kept locked
    No one can ever see
    Wounds so deep they never show
    They never go away
    Like moving pictures in my head
    For years and years they?ve played

Kyp watched as Mon Cal grew closer. This was it, he was finally coming home. Slowly he bought his ship down. As the hatch open he revived the bonds he?d shut off for years. Slowly feeling flooded his senses. Briefly he was paralysed by shock as he found one bond still open.

<Jaina> he called softly.

<What? Who are you? Why are you here?> she questioned.

<An old friend, if you want to know who I am come to the main hanger>

<When?>

<Now> Kyp felt her move closer, he couldn?t help smiling, legally she might belong to Jag but she was still his.

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Kyp watched as she stormed into the hanger, fire in her eyes as she stopped in front of him.

?Okay smartarse who the Sith ar?? her words trailed as he removed his flight helmet, ?Kyp Durron.? She stated.

?Jaina Solo? or is it Fel now??

?Solo. What are you doing here??

?I?ve come home. What happened??

?He left after the war.?

If I could change, I would
    Take back the pain, I would
    Retrace every wrong move I made, I would
    If I could stand up and take the blame, I would
    If I could take all the shame to the grave, I would.

Kyp waited for Luke to answer the door. The door opened but no one was there.

?Who you?? a small voice asked.

Kyp looked down to see a small boy dressed in Jedi robes with curly red hair and bright blue eyes.

?Ben, who is it?? a voice called.

~Ben, Ben Skywalker, could it be?~

Just then a familiar man walked around the corner smiling, ?You?ll have to excuse my son, he?s very excitable.? He stopped suddenly as he saw who was there, ?Kyp, Kyp Durron, could it be??

?Master Skywalker,? Kyp said bowing slightly in greeting.

?Come in, please.? He placed a hand on his son's shoulder, guiding him out of the way, ?It?s been awhile.?

?I know. I?ve been busy.?

?Too busy to call??

?Busy no. Afraid yes.?

?You hurt a lot of people. Including the one person you were trying not to.?

?What?? Kyp asked taking the offered seat.

?She hasn?t told you?? Luke asked, taking the opposite seat, pulling Ben into his lap.

?Told me what??

?It?s not my place to say.?

Kyp nodded knowing he was going to receive no more explanation, ?How have you been??

?Fine, you??

?After living on the Outer Rim for over two years how do you think I?d be??

what happened? Can you guess?

Hmmm, something between him and Jaina?

Sometimes I remember
    The darkness of my past
    Bringing back these memories
    I wish I didn?t have
    Sometimes I think of letting go
    And never looking back
    And never moving forward so
    There?d never be a past

?You?ve improved.?

Jaina stopped, turning off the remote. Slowly she faced him.

?Thanks.?

?Um, Ja

15. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    and BAM! The Wraiths claim another first post! :D :p

16. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Ohhh wonderful!

17. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Awwww! [face_love] I wanna see more! Such a sweet post. :)

~~Jilly

18. duskwings

Jan 10, 2003
    Aww . . . [face_love] That was so adorable. I loved little Ben coming to the door--that was just so cute. [face_love]

Good post! :D

-duskwings

19. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    Jilly ? thank you

duskwings ? I love little ben to

Elfsheen - thankyou

20. Lieutenant_Jaina

Jun 26, 2003
    Awww...that was soo nice, great postie P96! :)

So once again...I'm beginning to convert

21. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    The Hearts Desire

I see them together. I know that it?s wrong. I try to tell her everyday that it is not for him she is destined, but my ways are limited. Everything happens for a reason, I know that. I know everything, I am everything, everything is a part of me.

I am Life!
    I am Death!
    I am The Beginning!
    I am The End!
    I am The Force!

For every action there is a counteraction. Some call this the cosmic balance. However they don?t fully grasp that which they believe. The balance is eternal, this is why the Yuuzhan Vong exist. Since time began there have been a few who possess the power to access that which I hold. Many call these beings Jedi, be they good or evil. What these ?Jedi? do not understand is that because they exist a counter-force must also exist. The cosmos must balance! Because of their gift a group of beings blind to my power must also exist. These people are known as the Yuuzhan Vong. They must exist to counter the existence of the Jedi. It is required.

There was once a legend of a Chosen One who would bring balance to the force. However this legend is so old that the true prophecy exists only in me.

//In the time of greatest need, a child-hero will come. This child, born of two Force-strong Jedi will bring balance to the extreme opposites of the force. This child alone possesses the power to once again bring peace to the galaxy. He is the past, present, and future of the universe.//

She is still with him. But not for long, I am calling her one true love to them. He will be here soon. Jaina looks up as Kyp enters the mess hall; quickly she pushes Jag away wiping her lips.

?Uh, hi Kyp,? she mumbles.

?Jaina. Jag.? He nods to each of them in turn.

I urge Jaina to hug him. You see, I know the truth. I know that it is for Kyp she is destined. It is for him that her heartbeats. The only thing that ever was and ever will be certain is that they are meant to be together. The urge is now overpowering Jaina. I watch in delight as she pulls Kyp into a passionate embrace, holding tightly to him. I gently nudge Jag out of the room. He is easy to control. For all his prowess, he is still considerably weak. It does not take much to bend him to my will. Durron, however, is another matter; his will is strong. He easily resists the urges I will him to act on.

I am a swirling mass on energy around them, isolating them from everything. The only thing they sense is each other. Their brightness in my presence increases as I deepen their bond. They are still in each other?s arms as I dive into the depths of the unknown. Suddenly I am stopped, it is as if I hit a duracrete wall. There is a barrier in my way. It is made of my power but kept in place by their will. I have encountered this barrier before, it is constantly moving.

?Jaina do you ever feel like something is pushing us together?? he asks softly.

?Sometimes, when I think of everything that has happened. But no matter what I do, I can?t stop our bond. The power of it scares me.? She admitted softly before sitting down, ?It feels like something is pushing us together and no matter what I do I can?t stop it.?

?I get it, I really do,? he slowly draws closer to her, ?I can feel things changing between us.?

?Do you love me, Kyp??

?I think I do, I don?t want to but I do. Jaina, I think we need to rethink what partners means.?

?I think you?re right.? Jaina whispers slowly bringing her eyes to meet his.

I watch in delight as Kyp slowly leans forward brushing their lips together. It is like a thunderstorm in my mists as I drive their passion forwards until it reaches breaking point. Soon they are kissing with a passion rarely seen. Slowly Kyp pulls away.

?I love you, Jay, I truly and deeply love you.? It is then that I feel their barriers drop for a brief moment, but that moment is all I need. I push through ,weaving them together until it seems they are but a single being.

?I know. Somehow I?ve always known.? She stares into his eyes; the fog clearing from her mind as she is able to see the truth

22. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    please read this

23. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Very interesting. I'm interested in knowing if that "Force" they felt was either their future child, the Chosen one, or perhaps Anakin??

~~Jilly

24. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    it was the force as in the force.

ijust had an idea one night, the force is this huge thing so why can't it be inteleigent. i mean all the stuff it's used for.

i've never seen a story writen from that POV before. so i thought i'd try it.

25. duskwings

Jan 10, 2003
    Interesting point of view. Like Jilly, I'm wondering whether the speaker was the Force, or the Chosen one, or maybe another kind of Chosen one. Either way, it's a very interesting take on their relationship. :)

Interesting viggie. :)

-duskwings

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.