main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends KAJSU - a collection of J/K viggies. NEW STORY 10/16 |Please Read i'm Begging

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by padme-96, Jun 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    please red this peoples. i 'll post the sequal if you do

2. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    I read! Want sequel!

3. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    thanks jilly.
    i'll give you a sequal
    yah you updated

*************cruel fate**************

The pile of dead Yuuzhan Vong grew as Zeth's lightsabers flashed around him. He was a blazing light in the darkness of a remote planet. He lost track of time, he could have been out there for a mere minute or it could have been days. He was doing what he was supposed to do. Eventually they stopped coming. As he turned back to the ship, Zeth brushed his dark shoulder-length hair from his face and deactivated his saber as he walked up the landing ramp.

"Mum, Dad," he called out, "I'm finished here.

Before he can finish Jaina Solo-Durron ran out of the cockpit, pulling her son into her arms, "I was so worried."

"Don't worry Mum it was only a few Vong," he whispered softly, as he wrapped his muscular arms comfortingly around her and placed a kiss on her check.

"My poor baby, only 8 years old and off winning the war. It's not fair you shouldn't be allowed to live.

"I'll live when the galaxy is safe, Mum." He reassured her before walking into his room.

"He was born for this. You know that." Kyp stated from behind her. Jaina turned to him wordlessly pleading for reassurance. Kyp moved to her, wrapping her in his loving embrace, "Don't worry, he'll be fine, nothing can hurt him, nothing can even touch him."

Zeth stood watching the horizon. It had been ten years since the defeat of the Vong, ten years since his sister was murdered. He hadn't been able to save her. His little sister and he hadn't been able to save her.

"It wasn't your fault," the voice was soft, soothing. There was only one person it could have belonged to.

"Wasn't it? I was there. I watched as he stabbed her, I held her as her life force ebbed away. I wasn't strong enough to save her! I wasn't quick enough to save her! How can you tell me it wasn't my fault?" he turned around looking Amber in the eyes, "Do you have any idea what Alaina's death did to my parents? It destroyed them, it broke my mothers heart and drove my father into withdrawal. Their marriage was almost destroyed. I watched for months as they pulled away. I don't even know what happened to bring them back together, I was so sure things were over."

Amber said nothing, she merely went to him. Somehow she knew what he needed. She always had, ever since they were kids, "It's ok Zethie, I'm here," she whispered, catching his lips in a searing kiss.

Jaina stood and watched her son. He still blamed himself for the death of her baby girl. No matter what people said he always would. Alaina's death had been devastating for everyone. It had broken her heart and driven her husband into a place no one wanted to go. Only after she nearly died had the rift been mended. Their marriage might have been saved but their son would never be able to forgive himself. The accident had left her unable to bear children though. Just then Jaina felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist pulling her close as soft lips caressed her exposed neck.

"Hey Goddess what's up?" Kyp asked, his lips brushing her skin with every movement.

"Nothing, just watching him. You were wrong. When you said nothing could hurt him. Her death did. He still blames himself. He always will."

"I know baby." He whispered turning her around, kissing her deeply.

<I know>

Jaina could feel the life in her body as he pulled back.

"I love you baby, I love you so much."

"I know Kyp, I love you too, you're one of the two most important people in my life."

"Come on, let's leave them alone." With that Kyp Durron picked up his wife, Jaina Solo Durron, and carried her away.

**********end************

4. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    aaaawwwww.....

poor Zethie!!

5. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Wow, nice stories, but 8 years? Maybe just a little eenie tiny bit too young?

But what happened to the girl?

6. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    C3 - i know i feel sorry for him to

elfsheen - i know he's young but that's meant to be part of it. what girl? are you talking about Zeth's sis. is so i didn't really think of anything major just the vong attacked their home as a last ditch efort, zeth was trying to defend her but there was lots of them she was fatly wounded just b4 the battle ended.

7. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    upping my own fic how sad am i?

8. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    Wow! these are really good. I feel horrible for Zeth. Why did his sister have to die?

Jez

9. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    *sniff* Poor Zeth and his parents.

Who's Amber btw? :D

~~Jilly

10. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    Jez - it worked for the story.

Jilly - she's just a girl i made up.

11. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    up please read
    or do i need to beg?

12. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    up please read
    or do i need to beg?

13. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    okay okay i'm begging.
    see?
    *starts to grovel*
    please please please read this.

PLEASE NOTE: i'm starting a new fic and i need another beta so please let me know in you're interested.

14. Mirax-Jade

Mirax-Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    Hey, Padme, I'll beta for ya. :)

15. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    thanks

people are you reading or not?

damn my muse has vacated. if you see him please let me know.

16. Evil-Wan_Kenobi

Evil-Wan_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 27, 2002
    [shameless advertising] Random Factor [/shameless advertising]

17. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    *sits in shock*

:eek:

I've been replaced!

Again!

Just kidding!

:D :p

18. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    no you haven't i need two betas for this story cause i want 3 sets of opinions. 4 if you count evil1

BTW everyone follow evil one's link it's really funny

19. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Up! Want more!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.