Kalamazoo 10 Ticket Sales

Discussion in 'Grand Rapids, MI' started by shdwknt, Apr 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shdwknt Jedi Padawan

Does anyone know when tickets go on sale for episode III at the kalamazoo 10 on West Main? I know when episode I came out I was there almost 3 days ahead of time and the line was flippin crazy!

Please if anyone gets any information post it here.

Thanks alot

Rick
  2. Nympaix Jedi Padawan

Heck I wouldn't go to the K-10 I hate that place, not a very high class theater, I'm making the journey up to GR to watch it because I at least want to see ROTS in good quality and I know I can do that at Celebration.
  3. VaporTrail Force Ghost

star 6
    K-10 isn't horrible.
    Ghetto, but not horrible.

I haven't had any problems with seeing movies there except that if I go into the theater too early, I'll sometimes catch the credits from the previous showing.

So what though? Most of my friends leave before the credits anyway.
  4. shdwknt Jedi Padawan

Well Guys thanks for your input on what you think of the kalamazoo 10. Really though that wasnt the question. The question was does anyone know when the tickets go on sale there.

My personal preferences in theatures is my choice, that and the fact that there are a few other determining factors on WHY I am going to see the movie there. Either of which is not pertinate to the question.

ANYHOW..

Any ideas on when the tickets for Episode III goes on sale at the kalamazoo 10?

Thanks guys

Rick
  5. ChancellorDecorum Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yeah I am sorry about my rudeness, but being the K-10 I can't imagine tickets going on sale any more than a week in advance, but I am just going by when the theater back home put them on sale of Ep. II, so I am not entirely sure when the could go on sale. I'd start checking like two weeks before and just go inside and ask them, and if they say no, ask when they will go on sale, doesn't hurt to ask and hopefully you will get an answer.
  6. shdwknt Jedi Padawan

Its not a big deal.. I will have to give them a call and see what is going on.. unfortunatly I live in jackson now. I will be hopefully moving into battle creek sometime in the near future. Gas prices and driving to work is killer. I was just hoping that maybe someone with some kind of connections in the k-zoo area had some kind of idea of maybe when k10 was going to start the sale. I remember when episode I came out we had the manager from applebees hooking the line up with food, and a few of the k10 employees where had let it out when the tickets where going on sale so we had a pretty good heads up so we knew when to be there. I just dont want to get stuck #300 or so in line.. the line for episode I tickets went all the way around the building and almost made it 1 complete trip around.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.