main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Kaminoans VS Geonosians

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by OutlawYoda, Dec 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OutlawYoda

OutlawYoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2002
    Lets say if the Geonosians get into the Kamino facilities..
    or the other way around.. with out the help of Droids or Clones.. who do you think would win in a regular fight between the two species? Although we have seen that the Geonosians can kick some ass... they do however get cut up pretty easily! But the Kaminos.. what do you think their own fighting style would look like? We haven't seen how they would fight in a match! Perhaps they put their own fighting styles into the Clones..hmm.. well anyways.. Lets say in a ring match.. A Kaminoan VS Geonosian.
    Who would kick some major ass? :D

2. dArTh_wenley

dArTh_wenley Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 10, 2001

I would imagine that the Kaminoans would be graceful fighters, similiar to such things as "Aikido" or "Twai Kon Do".

If they had the clones backing them up, the Kaminoans would win. :)

3. OutlawYoda

Jun 1, 2002
    yea! I think Taun We and Lama Su should tag team against the Leader of the Geonosians.. whatever his name is. lol :D :p

4. Tupolov

Tupolov Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    The Kaminoans look to fragile to withstand the guerilla-style tactics of the Geonosians.

5. lumberjedi

lumberjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 17, 2002
    They both look fragile. Though the Kaminoans would, when in a bikini contest. Taun We = teh sexy

All you need is love!

6. OutlawYoda

Jun 1, 2002
    "Though the Kaminoans would when in a bikini contest. Taun We = teh sexy"

lmao!
    Not if the Kaminoans are armed with the Clone guns..
    and the Geonosians have those weird BLURSH guns of theirs.
    Either way.. I think the Kaminoans would win.

I mean if you had the task of helping to raise a clone army.. wouldn't you have to have previous training and knowledge of fighting? They would have to be trained in some fighting style in order to train Clones to fight, right?

7. lumberjedi

lumberjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 17, 2002
    They're also sexy.

All you need is love!

8. dArTh_wenley

dArTh_wenley Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 10, 2001

I mean if you had the task of helping to raise a clone army.. wouldn't you have to have previous training and knowledge of fighting? They would have to be trained in some fighting style in order to train Clones to fight, right?

Not nessacarily. They were fitted with the task of creating the clone army for two reasons.

9. They knew how to
  10. They did not have much contact with other worlds making the clone project safe

11. Previous Battle skills does not factor into it. Besides, they seem a relitively peaceful nation. Jango would be able to lend his knowledge on how to train them.

12. OutlawYoda

Jun 1, 2002
    " They knew how to
    * They did not have much contact with other worlds making the clone project safe
    Previous Battle skills does not factor into it. Besides, they seem a relitively peaceful nation. Jango would be able to lend his knowledge on how to train them. "

Good explanation! :D

13. Master Salty

Master Salty Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 18, 1999
    I don't think the Geonosians would've stood much of a chance against the Kaminoans. They know their planet and home field advantage can play a major role in battle.

14. OutlawYoda

Jun 1, 2002
    geurilla war tactics VS graceful fighting/ Tai Kwon Do style

It would definately be a very awesome match; especially if they couldn't dispose of each other as quickly.
    but reverse each environment around on each other and neither would be able to adapt and as a result die. Very interesting, would anyone else would like to add?

15. Ret

Ret Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 17, 1999
    I say the Geos would win on either planet.

16. OutlawYoda

Jun 1, 2002
    UP! :D

Yea it would definately be awesome to see them fight... do you think the Kaminoans are too slow to fight? I mean we only saw them walk in AOTC.. ah well. If the Geonosians didn't have any of those handy weapons and the Kaminoans didn't have help from the clones.. which side would win in a battle?
    :D A thought? hmm?....anyone?

17. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    You'd have to factor in the Geonosians native weapons such as their fighters and Heavy Artillery Sonic Blasters.

18. JediMasterKitFisto

JediMasterKitFisto Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 27, 2002
    you also have to notice the fact that the Kaminoans have those toxic darts.

19. foxbatkllr

foxbatkllr Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 27, 2001
    "We take great pride in our combat education and training programs."

-Lama Su

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.