main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Comics Kanan #11: First Blood, part 5 (of 5): The Fog of War

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Karl0413, Feb 17, 2016.

1. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    [face_praying] I hold onto hope that this series will one day be revived, even if it is just for a five issue arc

2. ChickenDroid

ChickenDroid Jedi Padawan

May 2, 2015
    This hasn't been said but the cover art work for this issue has to be the best cover so far in the new EU.

3. spicer

spicer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 14, 2012
    The cover art for all Kanan issues is phenomenal, definitely some of the best from the new EU comics, and to be honest, it's better than most covers from the old EU as well. It's hard to pick one Kanan cover in particular as the best imo.

Gorefiend likes this.
  4. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Yeah Sear had a nifty exit, he was particularly nasty and always fun to see Grevious throw down. But the best stuff in this issue is definitely the last few pages, Kanan saving everyone in one shot was badass.

5. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    Admit I haven't been keeping up with this series since issue 5. Didn't know it was being cancelled! But this is the first ongoing to end, and I'm assuming the storyline will be concluded, so bring on Poe

6. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    The Depa/Grievous throwdown here was quite good- their dialogue exchanges kept it interesting and made it feel like they were using Grievous very well here (as the embodiment of an obstacle threat that can be used to contrast a particular character against). Kanan's awakening was also a pretty cool moment to end things on as well.