main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Kane County Toy Show

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by nalan1138, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nalan1138

nalan1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 2, 2002
    So when is it, i hope it isnt the weekend of the 26th, or else I will miss it AGAIN.

2. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    To the top of the page, you seek. The 27th the answer it is.

BTW, Goat and I will be there selling our very collectible wares so stop on by.

3. darthgoat

darthgoat Jedi Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!!

Rock bottom prices!

New baby needs a PS3!!!

4. nalan1138

Mar 2, 2002
    You know how late it goes? Ill be flying in from North Dakota sunday morning at noon, think itll be open till 3 or so?

5. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    It will be open til 3 so you'll be in luck.

6. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    I can't wait, I'll be sore from paintball most likely, but hello, TOYS! [face_dancing]

7. PrincessChattyCathy

PrincessChattyCathy Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2005
    Oh I wonder if there will be any Chatty Cathy dolls there. I actually have to work that day so I won't be able to attend so it doesn't really matter if there are any there or not.

8. JediAutobot

Dec 3, 2000
    I love advertisting that's insane, from the email I got:
    "The April 27, 2008 Antique-Collectible Toy & Doll World Show will fill these original Kane County buildings for the last time after thirty-five years of constant shows. This will be our final event in the old layout before the show moves into the new Kane County exhibit halls where ongoing construction will be complete for October of 2008.
    Come to the Kane County Fairgrounds, 525 South Randall Road in St. Charles, Illinois from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on April 27. Stroll the familiar fairgrounds layout for the last time and walk in the footsteps of thousands of collectors for our last exhibit in the original buildings before the big change is complete. Take part of the final trip through the old historical layout."

Yes folks, this is the last time to call your friends on their cell phone and say, "Hey I found the Fan Choice figure, I'm in the pig building."

9. darthgoat

Sep 6, 2001
    I've never been to Kane County and I've never had a table of any kind so this should be a fun experience.

Is there food at the show?

10. JediAutobot

Dec 3, 2000
    Yes there is food. Nothing fancy. There is a stand with burgers, hot dogs by the sheds and a small cafeteria that serves breakfast and later lunch on the southside of the fairgrounds.

Do you guys know where you will be yet?

11. darthgoat

Sep 6, 2001
    Oh cool. Then at least I don't need to pack anything more than a flask.

We won't know where we are till we get there.

12. Vinylcapedjawa

Vinylcapedjawa Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2007
    I didn't see any of you guys there. I got to the show about 9 or 10. Did anyone go?

13. darthgoat

Sep 6, 2001
    Jodo and I were there from 6am-3pm selling our wares. We were near the food and had CF shirts on our table. It was a primo spot so I'm surprised we didn't see more CFers.

14. nalan1138

Mar 2, 2002
    I showed up at about 1 or so, Ran into Carrie, Mark and Jason right when everyone was packing up. Jenyy bought more stuff then I did this year, could be a bad trend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.