KC, MO Kansas City Costumer

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by brat-of-kansas, Mar 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brat-of-kansas Force Ghost

star 2
    Anybody here have a Star Wars costume or at least one in the works? Imperial/Rebel, Jedi/Sith...anybody?

Right now I am trying to make a Shaak Ti costume. What are everybody else's costume plans?

Brat of Kansas
    Brat!
  2. Lordstimpy Jedi Knight

star 2
    I was going to go with the jedi costume, I have the lightsaber. It was made by a ango/jango, a coreplanets.com member. He recently moved to Indy. One day I will start with the robes and such.
  3. JediDBM Jedi Master

star 2
    Hello all, Brat of Kansas, this is who you need to get with about future meetings and such, Lordstimpy, please help her out.
  4. LukeSkiewalker Force Ghost

star 4
    I currently am working on an AOTC esque Obi-Wan costume. I have the boots, cloak, and should have the belt and pouches by the end of the month. Also I am working on making/buying the shirt, pants, and obi. I am also working on making an original design lightsaber with a plasma blade with sound. I have the Anakin FX but I want one with a detachable blade.
  5. Mara_Jade_Raven Jedi Knight

I am working on a Princess Leia ANH costume/wedding dress. I am getting the dress custom made - about $50 plus cost of fabric, and I got the boots at a thrift shop in Westport. I am in the process of tracking down the belt, but that has its own share of problems.
  6. LukeSkiewalker Force Ghost

star 4
    Is anyone a member of Rebel Legion or the 501st?
  7. MonkeyFett Jedi Padawan

I haven't started yet but I want to make a Darth Bane costume. That parasitic chestplate will be hard to do though...
  8. brat-of-kansas Force Ghost

star 2
    Luksie: I'm a member of Rebel Legion

make a rebel costume canon to the movie and they will take ya:)

Darth Bane costume, eh? that should be awesome:)
  9. MonkeyFett Jedi Padawan

That's why I want to make it: because Darth Bane kicks butt!
  10. Master_Byrd Jedi Master

star 4
    For AOTC, I made a Phantom Menace OB1 costume... Am currently making a dark Jedi costume for my membership in the Rebel Legion...
  11. clonedmenace Jedi Knight

star 2
    I have a white dress that I use to dress up as Princess Leia... and my mom and I are making me some Jedi robes. LOL So far I just have the cloak. I wore it around town the other day, and some people thought I was a Dementor from Harry Potter (I haven't read #5 yet), but most people thought I was the Grim Reaper. LOL it was pretty sad... but I had fun! ...Do you have to be 18 to join the Rebel Legion and/or 501st? Yeah I'm not a member of either one, obviously....
  12. solojones Chosen One

star 9
    A friend and I are planning on some Jedi Padawan style costumes for when we go to see Ep. III... are there any good sites anyone here would recommend for such an undertaking?

-sj loves kevin spacey
  13. LukeSkiewalker Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah my costume is Done!! Anyways there are a couple of websites I can direct you towards. Check your PM. FYI I don't like listed websites that sell or show you how to produced items that are copyrighted by Lucasfilm. They do check these boards and they have made trouble for some of these people.
  14. brat-of-kansas Force Ghost

star 2
    do we still have any costumers??? anybody???
    i'd hate to see creative people denied the chance to have a costuming part to a FF. :)
  15. LukeSkiewalker Force Ghost

star 4
  16. clonedmenace Jedi Knight

star 2
    i'm a casual costumer, i suppose...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.