main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KC, MO Kansas City Fans????

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Bikerscout-5327, Sep 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bikerscout-5327

Bikerscout-5327 Jedi Youngling

Sep 30, 2004
    Looking for Star Wars Fans in the Kansas City area. Are U out there??? building my Biker Scout Armor and need help.

2. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    Since this is the Kansas City FanForce I think that it safe to assume there are ;)

As to helping with your biker scout costume there aren't any 501st people that read this forum. Most of the costumers on this forum do Rebel Legion costumes. With that being said, if you haven't visted this thread I rececommend that you do. It is a great place to start.

Otherwise feel free to pop on in anytime and join the discussion. :D

3. clonedmenace

clonedmenace Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 29, 2002
    lol, there aren't any KC fans who post, is the problem. Yeah, costuming's not my thing. I have a white dress for which I can do my hair and be Leia, and I have Jedi robes, and that's about it. good luck!

4. Bikerscout-5327

Bikerscout-5327 Jedi Youngling

Sep 30, 2004
    Thanks guys, I was lookin for people to help. I know how to do it. Its almost finished anyway.
    I start on my girlfriends costume next. Its A Femtrooper! "What is that?" U say, Its A female Stormtrooper Costume. Has Breasts, GO GO Boots, T-back.
    It rocks.
    Richiesarmor.com has pictures of them under costume, or misc. or something. We got the 4th prototype.

Anyway I appreciate U guys (gals) responding, its just hard to find people that care enough about Star Wars to look for other fans.
    Take care all, I will return.

Kam,
    BS-5327

Tattoosandtoys.com,
    Star Wars,
    Back Piece's.
    Kam's Imperial Brand (That's Me!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.