KC, MO kansas star wars fans

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by brat-of-kansas, Oct 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brat-of-kansas Force Ghost

star 2
    ok so i know most of you posters are from missouri while the other half are greater metro...soooooo tell me where are you guys at..i mean i'm here all the way down in southeastern kansas. what you guys?

my city is called parsons for any of those interested.

so where you from?
  2. GlennB Jedi Knight

Well, let me begin. I'm in Topeka, and it is refreshing to see a new post here. I haven't seen one for about a month. I actually went to school very near Parsons and in fact have been there once. I went to collage at Pitt State and we once met a girl in Parsons at a Pizza Hut or something (I was really drunk at the time) but I don't remember anythig else about the town.
  3. KFalcon77 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey I'm also in Topeka and interested in the Kansas City FanForce. Any help?
  4. Bash Jedi Youngling

star 4
    An then there's us from the UK who came over here last week in one of our crazy bids to take over a quiet unused board :D This is the thread I'm talking about.
  5. GlennB Jedi Knight

Cool, there's two of us from Topeka. Maybe if we get three we can get our own Topeka message board, or maybe even a Topeka Fan Force Chapter LOL!!! Of course hardly anyone from KC posts here as it is.
  6. Jedi Merkurian Episode VII Thread-Reaper and Rumor Naysayer

Manager
    star 6
    Hey, I resemble that remark! :)
  7. dougcpa Jedi Knight

star 1
    I lived in Wichita until this last January when I moved to Kansas City. We have a Star Wars club located at http://www.moswc.com and I also have a KS one located at http://www.ksswc.com

Neither has been officially converted into a fanforce club since there wasn't much interest in doing so. :(
  8. GlennB Jedi Knight

That's too bad. I post over at http://www.ksswc.com quite frequently now because rarely anyone posts over here on Fan Force from our area. In fact that's why I sought out http://www.ksswc.com
    in the first place. I guess I hadn't signed up yet when you solicited the idea of converging on Fan Force or I'd have voted yes.
  9. Mr_Brian Jedi Padawan

Am I the only one actually in the KC area? I'm on the Kansas side..in a suberb...of a suberb. But I work in North KC, MO.
  10. dougcpa Jedi Knight

star 1
    No, you're not the only KC person in here, I'm here, though I don't check these forums frequently.
  11. Jedi Merkurian Episode VII Thread-Reaper and Rumor Naysayer

Manager
    star 6
    Yeah, I'm from Kansas City, in Midtown, staggering distance away from Westport. ;)
  12. The-Cow-Goes-Moo Jedi Master

star 4
  13. Lost in Coruscant Jedi Knight

star 2
  14. Jedi Merkurian Episode VII Thread-Reaper and Rumor Naysayer

Manager
    star 6
  15. SilverDragon Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm originally from Humboldt, KS (I know, you've never heard of it...maybe Chanute or Iola? both are 9mi on either side of Humboldt). But now I'm in the USAF stationed in Colorado Springs...so I've been hangin out on the Rocky Mountain FF on the Denver forum.

Brat: where you from in SE Ks?
  16. Wildwookiee Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah, I know where it is...I have to drive pretty close to it on my way to College...I live in Wichita KS, and drive to Bolivar MO. SE Kansas is my roots...my Grandparents lived in Oswego and Columbus, my Aunts and Uncles still live down there...some in Baxter Springs, others in Crestline...I know SE Kansas!!
  17. JediMasterAaron Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Pittsburg Kansas represent!

haha, that's just where I went to high school. St. Mary's Colgan graduate and proud. I go to KU now.

JMA
  18. JediDragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Been to both Wichita and Pitt. My best friend is going to college in Pitt, and my Sister lives in Wichita.
  19. GlennB Jedi Knight

I went to college at Pitt State...good times...good times.
  20. Miin_Bodenna Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hi, Im the with the rich spoiled brats in Leawood...and proud of it.
  21. brat-of-kansas Force Ghost

star 2
    you may be the spoiled brat of leawood buddy, but around here i am the definite BRAT OF KANSAS!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    welcome aboard!!!!! :)
  22. EvilEmpress Force Ghost

star 2
    ^ I don't know if that's something I'd brag about. j/k ;) :p
  23. JediDragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    what, being a brat or being from kansas? ;)
  24. brat-of-kansas Force Ghost

star 2
    I think I will brag about both. :)
  25. EvilEmpress Force Ghost

star 2
    silly girl, everyone knows the missouri side is much more cool ;) :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.