main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Kanshi was nominated!

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 5' started by MsLanna, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    W00t?
    Thanks people. [:D]
    Unlike residents in here, he appreciates. Swear!

2. Daft-Vader

Daft-Vader Chosen One star 8

Aug 6, 2008
    Who/What/Where is Kanshi?

3. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    Congrats Lanna. I think you did a good job with Kanshi.

4. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Kanshi is a Jedi Youngling I created for a story.
    Keeps getting in all kinds of trouble thanks to his best friend. ;)
    I'd link you to it, but that'd be pimping and it's frowned upon where I come from.
    He is in 'FanFiciton_ -> 'Saga' -> 'Study Duty'

5. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    [face_laugh] some authors don't care that it's frowned upon. one of the members of the Ahsoka fan club will shamelessly 'pimp' her stories there all the time because she knows I don't mind and then everyone there will read. [face_laugh]

6. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    I'm a fan of understatement in that respect. If it's okay to do so in a thread, by all means do so. just don't push the link onto people every other post.
    In the sig is fine...

7. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    yeah her stories typically have Ahsoka so they kinda fit into the club quite nicely. we run out of topics so much, we use the stories sometimes as conversation pieces. There's just not enough about Ahsoka yet.

I agree though on the not every post deal. She doesn't, usually there's a page or two in between a link being posted by someone.

8. Daft-Vader

Aug 6, 2008
    I found it via the nominations ;)

9. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Dave is also nommed, in Beyond.
    didn't qualify yet, though.

Hi Dave.:p

10. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    Geez Lanna, you're getting nominated everywhere this year. ;) [face_whistling]

11. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Doesn't feel like it.
    Strange people usurped my 'Most Underrated' category.
    It's traditional that I get nominated and fail to win there...:p

Also, i would have expected Arn up ad male OC, not Dave...

12. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    What the hell are you two babbling about?

13. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    If you don't already know, you're not interested. why waste my time explaining?

14. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    well I tried to nom both Dave and Arn, but it didn't work out and Dave ended going for my nom there due to some confusion with my noms. otherwise Arn would be nommed too. *sigh* I could've sworn it was possible to nom two...that's what happens though, when you're nomming for the first time. fours years and this is the first year I've nommed....

15. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    You skipped your years of nomming and voting???:eek:

*whack Amanda with a huge pillow*
    [face_shame_on_you]

16. Daft-Vader

Aug 6, 2008
    Fan Fic...

Move along, Move along

17. JediMasterAmanda

Sep 7, 2005
    [face_beatup]

Yeah, I wasn't into fanfiction as much two years ago as I am now. Last year is when I really got into it and then I wasn't interested in the awards. But this year I thought I nom since I know some really good stories now.

18. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    i care what other people think about my fiction about fiction too.

19. ApolloSmileGirl

Jun 18, 2004
    Sooooo, basically you're getting some sort of award for your pokemonish fanfic imaginary character fantasy things?

cool

I guess......

20. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    Whatever tickles your pickle, I suppose!

21. ApolloSmileGirl

Jun 18, 2004
    So insertion is implied in the shape of this award?

Space, the Final Frontier............. these are the blah blah, blah of those that can't get laid.

Even though they have a vagina......

22. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    I'm going to write a fanfic about my vagina... because I'm a fan of my vagina.

I'm thinking it will start out in Ohio. My vagina will be stranded out in the freezing cold Ohio winter, and will be faced with the task of starting a fire with only a shoelace, a stray cat, a rock, my neighbor's trash can, a bottle of tequila, and powdered coffee creamer.

My arch nemesis is Flo.

I think I've got something here...

23. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    can this be a choose your own adventure story?

24. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Sure, I'm flexible.

25. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    okay well first your vagina should gaze about the room, taking stock of all she sees, a small smile curving her lips. Never would she have imagined that her own impending demise would bring her so close to bliss.

She?d spent two days sealing the room: liquid silicone adherent now lined every wall seam, the outline of the doors to the hall, and the window. Ten canisters of compressed oxygen, all full and linked together, were hooked up to the portable air-scrubber in the corner, and gauges resting on the desk monitored the carbon monoxide level. As far as she could tell, no air was leaking out and only good air was in. Anakin?s room was as close to hermetically sealed as she could make it. As long as she accomplished her goal before the last of the canisters was empty or the batteries on the air-scrubber wore out, she?d be okay.

Okay being a relative term of course.

A light covering of dust was still visible on many of the surfaces around her, except where it had been displaced due to her preparations and tests. So far, all had gone as she had hoped it would. As she had known it would. The only thing left to do was begin the journey that would change destiny.

When she?d first entered Anakin?s room, the few possessions he hadn?t loaded into the Falcon?s storage holds had been right where he himself had left them. During each of her flow-walking trips she?d rearranged those items, making mental notes of where she?d placed them, anxiously returning to the present to see if the datapads, water bottles, and machine parts remained where she had moved them to. Each time they had.

Jacen Solo could go kriff himself? and his pebbles? on whatever plane he currently existed.

Now, confident that she was ready to undertake the task that had brought her back here after so many years, she gave into the memories that had been calling to her since she had landed; allowed the images fighting to come to the forefront of her mind to present themselves, and let the waves of agony that were part and parcel of these mental journeys wash over her.

In her mind?s eye she could see herself with Anakin, holed up in this very room, wrapped in his arms as they planned and dreamed of what their life would be like after the war. She saw herself sitting next to a food prep unit, Anakin?s legs sticking out from under the machine, handing him tools before he had a chance to ask for them. She saw them dueling in the workout room, Anakin teaching her everything he could think of, because he wanted her to be able to defend herself, in any situation, against any threat. Then she remembered the sick feeling she got while standing in the great meeting room, listening in horror as the center of her universe explained in sketchy detail his idea for how he could deal with the Voxyn threat. It was amazing that the sixteen years that had passed between then and now had done nothing to diminish the joy and sorrow that these memories evoked. It was as if any one of these events could have happened yesterday.

As far as harpuahs vagina knew, no one had been to Eclipse since the Jedi fled to the Maw shortly after the fall of Coruscant, and if the condition of the place was anything to go by, she was right. She?d expected this, and was not surprised to find that there was no food or water, and that the air-filtration system was completely shot. She had felt a slight pang of regret at discovering this last bit, but only because she so clearly remembered the hours upon hours that Anakin had spent trying to beat the machine into submission, or rather, working order. But, this was how she had hoped to find the station; this was all part of her plan.

When she?d arrived, she had unloaded her small supply of air tanks and water bottles ? enough to last her ten days - and stored them in Anakin?s old room. Then, she?d very methodically sealed his room. Every wall juncture, ever crevice, every vent, had been stuffed with rubberized epoxy sealant; the air vents had been covered and sealed as well. Once she?d accomplished her task, she?d programmed her astromech to take off, t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.