main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson **Kat and I really want to start up a BOOK CLUB in late August/early September! Who is with us? **

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by cathiecat, May 5, 2007.

1. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Brandon still has my copy and none of the bookman's have a copy in and I have not reread it since January 2004 so I would love to get a copy of it some time today or tomorrow so I can get it reread in time to participate and not sit there like a bump on a log.

2. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I'm not done yet. I'm about half way.

3. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I bought an extra copy last night and I am steadily working my way through it, I am happy how I seem to be remembering each part as it happens and I can remember what happens next.

4. JediObiKat

JediObiKat Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    The next book club is going to be January 19th at 2pm at the Himmel Park Library!
    We will be discussing Outbound Flight by Timothy Zahn

5. JediObiKat

JediObiKat Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    I'm just bumping the thread up to remind everyone what wonderful book we will be discussing next week!

6. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    The library has at least 1 copy of this book, and I am also putting in my new Outbound Flight CD set into the Library. I listened to it, and it's really neat. The only thing is it dropped the Jinzler's brother storyline

7. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I got a copy from the public library today. I'll zip through it so I'm prepared.

8. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    The CFF is reading this in February. Maybe y'all ;) can stop by our thread when we post it and discuss it with us? :D

9. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    If I'm alive and kicking I will make a point of doing that.. at the moment I am not sure I am kicking.. but I am alive.

looking forward to the book club session tomorrow!! Can't wait to see you guys.