main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Kathleen Kennedy and company missing out on

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by latverian333, Dec 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. latverian333

latverian333 Jedi Youngling

Dec 11, 2015
    They are missing out on a huge demographic of potentional ticket buyers by not having a trailer showing Luke and Han and Leia and c3po and r2d2.

The die hard fans know who is going to be in this film but to the casual movie goer who seen the originals who have fond memories but we're disillusioned with the prequels who might just think this is another film with just Han solo might not get excited or making it an event to share with their families that they did when they we're younger.

By showing a trailier with the old cast it would bring out those memories and feelings and they might give this film a chance where they might other wise just shrug it off.

We have a week to go I hope something comes out to show all I just mentioned .

2. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    the did show han leia and 3po. fail.

3. Fleab88

Fleab88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2012
    1. They have done plenty to play the nostalgia card, and it is already working like a charm.

2. Luke's absence has generated insane free publicity with everyone asking where Luke is and forming ridiculous theories of Luke being evil.

3. .kcol eht erofeb nI

4. JediRocks74

JediRocks74 Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 7, 2015
    They aren't missing out on ticket buyers. Star Wars fans are going to see this movie regardless of who is in the trailer.

5. Pfluegermeister

Pfluegermeister Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 30, 2003
  6. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    being that based on Ticket sales TFA could be the highest grossing film of all time, I think Lucasfilms/Disney is hitting all the right cords !!!!!!!!

7. SgtTimBob

SgtTimBob Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 5, 2014
    I will finish what you started.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.