Speculation Kathleen Kennedy: Episode VII will feature original characters confirmed

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII and Beyond (Archive)' started by Saurion-Fett, Nov 17, 2012.

1. ThatWanFromStewjon Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I don't think there is a board on starwars.com - you can just leave comments on articles - but I meant the site itself is the only place we'll get real information

leaks on theforce.net are different - we should support the site - but why give revenue go to those other sites that aren't giving us proper news and are just doing it for money

starwars.com has given us the only real news so far
    Last edited by ThatWanFromStewjon, Nov 17, 2012
    darklordoftech likes this.
  2. Saurion-Fett Force Ghost

star 4
    Agree to disagree....I don't think Star Wars.com is ever going to release a spoiler or early info that's part of the excitement of the boards here.Also as far as money hungry goes the "offical site" charged for the latest new news during ROTS so I have no reason to support them at all.
    Speculation is the best part of these threads. TFN boards normally break news ages before anyone else.

And as far as this thread goes Kathleen Kennedy was quoted in her own interview with entertainment weekly "Word for Word" so I don't need Star Wars.com for anything myself.
    yodasbum likes this.
  3. LawJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    That's just smart PR.
  4. Kyris Cavisek Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Star Wars shut down their boards a few years ago. Sue Rostoni was the most reliable one to tease us with information on a VIP board. She has since retired.
  5. TWISTY Jedi Youngling

With one accidental slip and a LOT of openness from the 3 actors it's pretty much as close to confirmed as you can get.
  6. Kyris Cavisek Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Lets face it, if asked Hamill and Fisher aren't going to say no to being in the film. Ford might but he even seems up for the oppertunity.
  7. ShaneP Ex-Mod Officio

star 6
    X-Men 3 and Tron 2 CG techniques were two totally different things. And X-Men 3 was in '06. Alot of adavancements have been made. Plus: It's ILM.
  8. TheNegotiationsWereShort Jedi Padawan

Pretty sure he was just agreeing with you.
  9. Saurion-Fett Force Ghost

star 4
    Lol...i repled to wrong post sorry
  10. Saurion-Fett Force Ghost

star 4
    I have six daughters i swaer thats enough to turn anyone to the darkside...teenagers suck arse
    Arawn_Fenn and yodasbum like this.
  11. darklordoftech Force Ghost

star 5
    So prejudicial.
  12. GeekFurious Jedi Youngling

*cough* Ewok_Pudu *cough*
    yodasbum likes this.
  13. Jedi-NL Jedi Youngling

14. tsunami1138 Jedi Master

star 1
  15. Jedi-NL Jedi Youngling

Chill out man I will, made my own thread now.
    Sorry for being passionate about something, it's not like I'm trying to sell T-shirts here.
  16. gezvader28 Force Ghost

star 4
    original as in : OT cast ?

or original as in : new characters?

where's the link anyway ?