main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East Katrina aftermath - everyone ok?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Timewalker, Aug 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timewalker

Timewalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2004
    Just wondering if everyone in Katrina's path is ok?
    I know my friends who moved to Pensacola last weekend missed the main brunt of the storm.
    How is everyone else?

-Joe (Suspicious Mind Trick - Memphis FanForce)

2. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    our prayers are going out to all of you.. the gulf coast is certainly for me the most beautiful, lively, entertaining and richly cultured land the USA has to offer the world. We all will work to see that it is restored to it's full potential I am sure.

3. Corerilla_Dublon

Corerilla_Dublon Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2005
    We're OK. We live in Destin, FL...just a few counties from the boarder of AL....that's in Okaloosa. Mostly lots of rain and wind here. Some of the siding on our trailor (yes I stayed in a trailor during this thing) is off, but no biggie.

It's the ones in Louisanna and Mississippi that I'm worried about.

4. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005

I put this up on our site.. hoping other FF groups do something similar. Any ideas and thoughts from anyone is certainly appreciated. The faster we move on this the better for the disaster areas. Right now they probably need potable water and so many other non-perishable items.. we need to team up with some disaster relief group and go from there I know. I would assume the Red Cross is the easiest.. anyone know of a better one.

5. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    I too hope everyone is OK down there.
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery of "normalcy" to all those affected. [face_praying]

~Doc_Bev

6. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    NJO sends their best wishes and their support at this time! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.