main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Kecen's EU fanarts (updated 6-18 VONGMIX album art)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by kecen, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gr8terThanSumOfParts

Gr8terThanSumOfParts Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2004
    Hey there, kecen - it's Tahi here in my magazine nickname. The A/T magazine is posted and your art work looks great in it. :) The link is HERE

Thanks so much for letting us post your work. :)

2. kecen

kecen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Whoops, this needs a little updating.

First off is a piece of Tsavong Lah and his obedient villip mistress, Seef.
    http://kecen.deviantart.com/art/My-Finger-78522396

Then we have Irukhan Dresh and his vacuum clean sic anteater.
    http://kecen.deviantart.com/art/Irukhan-and-Miraque-80552539

A scene inspired by Shimrra and Co.
    http://kecen.deviantart.com/art/In-Jestercourt-82859676

And clay figurines of Cade Skywalker and Deliah Blue
    http://kecen.deviantart.com/art/Vacation-to-Mossen-82955304

3. Glitbiter

Glitbiter Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2008
    Your Vong art is beautiful as always, but I think I'm in love w/ those little Cade and Deliah figurines! I want some! In Jestercourt is so detailed; I love all your unique touches, like the stockings and elf-shoes, hehe. The character furthest on the right, is that Vergere?

Do you keep up with the Legacy comics (I'm guessing yes, 'cos I know you wouldn't miss all the attention the Vong are getting ;))

4. kecen

kecen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Yes, I'm trying to buy all the Legacy comics (money I could be saving for music...), but I don't have #22 and a great bit between Broken and Ghosts. Ahaha, I'm considering making more figurines, give the motivation.

More photos of the figurines

Vergere isn't in the Jestercourt picture, nor are any canon characters. They're my original characters, although they're meant to evoke images of Shimrra's court.

(hey, it's you from Kriff This!)

5. Glitbiter

Feb 14, 2008
    Hehe, these are fun. I like the last one best, with them cuddling up, awwwww! [face_love] I can see your Cade figurine better in these pics, I love his ticked off expression. These guys are so cute, are you making any other characters?

6. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    How cute!! These remind me of the little Lego figurines, but more charming (maybe it's the smoother lines!)! Where did you find such little gourds? I didn't even know they came that small! Very original idea, and well done!

FF

7. kecen

kecen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Eeek thanks for the feedback! The gourds were sculpted from scratch out of polymer clay. I need to get cracking on a Sheela (Grievous) one because I don't plan on buying the nesting dolls.

I have a new piece pertaining to Tahiri!

Bubbles

8. Glitbiter

Feb 14, 2008
    Ooooh, steamy! :p Nice work on Tahiri's figure, and I continue to be impressed by the amount of detail in your drawings. That dolphin bath is so cool!

I LOVE the peeping Tom! [face_laugh]

9. kecen

kecen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Oooh, I originally wanted Tahiri to be covered, but her body was raised too high above the water, so I threw on a Mara Jade style swimsuit XD

10. kecen

kecen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
  11. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    That's great!! I love the colors :)

12. kecen

kecen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Thank you! A loyal visitor, you are.

13. kecen

kecen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
  14. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Awesomely creepy :D

15. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    It really pays out to stumble into other fanart threads driven by curriosity. You really have a big, big talent for cool comic strips.

And the clay figures were very cute.

16. kecen

kecen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Thank ye all. I intended for the Tahiri picture to be gritty, like one of those comics associated with goths who like cute things (and Etoli).

17. kecen

kecen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    After a certain period of posting no fanart, I present a collection of 11 pieces illustrating various aspects of the NJO novels, AU or not. There IS a playlist to go along with the pictures, which I can pm to anyone who is curious to which songs I used. Higher resolution versions of every one of the pictures can be shared upon request.

Farthest Star
    1.Nom Anor, Jacen Solo, Nen Yim, Vergere, Onimi, Shimrra Jamaane, Tsavong Lah
    2.Mara Lambec in yorik-et
    3.Yun-Ne'shel, the Lover Gods, Vergere, and a warrior scouting team
    4.Ingo Dar and Hadreh Grahois on top of Yorik-et, cityscape
    5.Shimrra addresses an audience in a convocation hall. Onimi sits. The hallucinatory spectre of Nom Anor appears. Elan and Vergere.
    6.Nom Anor and Viqi Shesh
    7.Nen Yim, Mezhan Kwaad, and the Angry Mob (including Vua Rapuung)
    8.Voxyn Handler in a "Text Me When You're Ready to Tofurkey" tank top and Drunken Jedi
    9.Warmaster Tsavong Lah and warriors from domains Grahois, Pekeen, Skell, Lenuur, Val, and Muyel.
    10.Jacen Solo and Vergere
    11.Nen Yim

18. Glitbiter

Feb 14, 2008
    Awesome job! I saw these on Kriff This expecting a load of photoshopped pictures thrown together, I'm seriously impressed that you drew all these... and they're so pretty too! And so much Vergere, yaaay!~ [face_love] [:D] I'd be interested in hearing the music.

I was wondering what medium did you use for these? I can't stop looking at them, so beautiful [face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.