San Diego, CA Keep Track of the Number of Times You've Seen Revenge of the Sith.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthBrian, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBrian Force Ghost

star 4
  2. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  3. swguru2004 Force Ghost

star 4
    HEHEHE..Linda is so lucky....currently i have only seen it once, but I am leaving to go see it agin in the next 20 mins
  4. MATHEW_IMPACT1 Jedi Padawan

Same here. Although I had to leave a few minutes early, and arrived right after the scrolling for my second viewing. So 3.7 times?
  5. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8

I'm waiting until I have a voice again before I see it.

Aka my voice better be back for my birthday! :p
  6. micdavis Force Ghost

star 4
    More than keeping track, go see it a bunch in the first week.

Let's push it up the list of most $$$.

2 so far.

3 this evening with folks from the Chinese Line

4 tomorrow.

5 on Saturday at the Dome in LA, anybody want to go?

6 on Sunday.

7. skywalker_1982 Jedi Master

star 4
    Watched it the once today I think it may spoil it if you watch it more or less 3 times in a day I need to recover aswell :p
  8. ManaByte Chosen One

star 4
  9. DarthNightwing Jedi Master

star 2
    It will be one for me tonight. I'm going later 7pm. Can't wait!! Going to wear my ROTS Lindy mailed me when it came out at SD Comic Con. Thanks again, Linda. [face_love] :*
  10. jess_squared Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well, I woke up at about 2 pm. Hehe. Now I'm getting ready to go meet my brother at a theater here by our house to see it for the 2nd time.

Doubt there will be many costumed people at the theater here, though. Too bad it's still so light out.. Too light to see my 'saber all pretty and lit up. :)
  11. me-gonk Force Ghost

star 4
    One time :D

Just got home a couple of minutes ago!
  12. DarthBrian Force Ghost

star 4
  13. skywalker_1982 Jedi Master

star 4
    I only watched it the once to savour the moment cause I want to watch it again with a fellow jedi.......
  14. JediNyt Jedi Master

star 3
    One.

And I'm about to leave to see it again right now. Hope to see you there Brian.
  15. ManaByte Chosen One

star 4
    Headed out for the 7:45 digital showing, followed by the 11:00 digital showing now. That will be three and four.
  16. GreyJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    After 2 hours of sleep I intended to drop kids off and head home to go back to bed. However I was instructed to drop off a couple of bills; while on the way I stopped at Starbucks for coffee - which is right in the shopping center where the theater is.

I decided to buy my Friday tickets for Sean and I, then I went to Starbucks to get coffee and paper. In the San Diego section of the U-T is a wonderful article by James Herbert who interviewed Linda earlier in the week. Very nice mention of our club and our charity effort. By then it was almost 10am and I decided "what the heck" and bought a ticket for the 10:30am showing.

I got out in time to pick up kids, drop off bills, and buy the 3 of us a late lunch at Burger King (getting 4 more of the toys) before coming home.

Sleep? Never got around to it. [face_laugh]
  17. Emerald_Beacon Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just got back from seeing it for the second time... I might try to get another shot in on Monday night or Tuesday afternoon... I've got some coworkers who'd love to check it out, and I'd be happy to linesit for another shot at the film. :)

On a separate note, I brought my new MR saber with me to today's showing (THANK YOU GUYS!), and ended up giving about a dozen sales pitches to various people, because I just happened to be standing by a stack of the MR flyers there. :)
  18. jacemathem Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm going for my 2nd time at MiraMesa Edwards 18 at 8:30
  19. Drk_Helmet Jedi Knight

Just finished #2 - got a Working Print copy onto a DVD muahahahahahaha....if only that time index weren't there. Still loved it! woop woop!
  20. jess_squared Jedi Knight

star 2
    So, #2 wasn't as much fun as last night..

The movie itself was still good. :) However, the experience was *totally* different. There were small children - and quite a few of them - at this one. And we were seated in the wheelchair row, since one of my brother's friends is in a wheelchair.. The *entire* movie was people walking in front of us as their kids kept getting up and leaving the theater.

I cried more during this showing, though, than last night.

I was also the only one in a costume today. Hehe.
  21. jawajames FF Pacific RSA / Chapter Rep San Diego, CA

Manager
    star 6
    just finished my second viewing, this time at AMC mission valley, with whitney, my parents, and about 46 other friends, co-workers, and friends of friends, and two giraffes who snuck in.

22. JediLarryB Jedi Master

star 2
    I'm up to 2 viewings also. After seeing the midnight show near home, I spent most of the day at E3 in LA, then caught the digital version in Universal City. That crazy LA crowd was fun. But I enjoyed seeing it more with my family at midnight.
  23. DarthBrian Force Ghost

star 4
  24. GreyJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Number 3 today at 3:30 with my older son.

I had some parents ask me about it this morning at school and I warned them about Anakin's injuries being very graphic. One mom told her son on the spot that he wasn't going to be able to go.

I feel sorry for the younger kids because the first part is something they would love. But being a good parent is a hard job... :(
  25. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    3 times here in boise so far all on opening day and i do not know how many times over the weekend.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.