main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Keeping an Old Promise.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Corrin_Wyndryder, Jan 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corrin_Wyndryder

Corrin_Wyndryder Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 17, 2001
    Several months back at the Jedi Olympics, I took a group photograph with everyone holding a toy lightsaber. I promised to get it back to you with all the lightsaber effects finished. I've finally been able to do that. Unfortunately I have forgotten everyone's request.

I have a test photograph done with everyone numbered. There are 8 lightsabers total. I remember some of your names, but not all.

However, I need someone to host it for me. If someone can host this picture for me and post it on this board, I can get your requests and keep my promise.

-Corrin

2. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    I'm in the back with the double lightsaber, and I asked for purple.

3. Corrin_Wyndryder

Oct 17, 2001
    I remember that. Thanks. :)

4. Jedi_Cougar

Jedi_Cougar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    Here is some inspiration.

[image=http://www.capitolwebdesign.com/hosted_images/saber1.jpg]
    Click for full-size

Hehe, sorry if your holding a saber and I didn't make it glow.

5. Corrin_Wyndryder

Oct 17, 2001
    Yeah, that's me with the green saber. Still, what I need is someone to host my picture for me.

6. Tori_Dakk

Tori_Dakk Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2002
    jedi cougar, sorry if this sounds rude, but who are you? I don't think I've you yet... Have you gone to any activities after July 2002? if not, I hope to meet ya.

7. Jedi_Cougar

Jedi_Cougar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    Corrin, I could host it for you, but I think Handyman would be a better alternative since he does StarWarsUtah.com

Tori_Dakk, sorry, I went to BYU last school year and didn't come back this year. I'll be leaving for my LDS mission at the end of February and after being in Bulgaria for 2 years, I'll return to BYU. Anyway, I'm back in Maryland where I grew up and usually just check out the Fanfilms boards here at TFN but occasionally look in here to say hi and what I think about whatever people are talking about. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.