main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Keeping Faith (a Jag/Jaina fic) Ch. 31 UP!!!!! 2/14!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by jagfellover, Aug 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jagfellover

jagfellover Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 28, 2002
    Hey everyone. I decided to write my own Jag and Jaina fic. Hopefully, it's not too bad. This story is going to take place after Traitor, though as far as I know right now, there won't be a lot of Jacen in this fic, unless people who read this want me to put him in. I am in the process of typing up the first chapter and it will be up within a few hours. I just wanted to get the thread started. I hope you will enjoy my fic!
    --jagfellover

I'll be back soon with my post!

2. JediWarriorYoda

JediWarriorYoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Interesting.

3. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    I am awed by the writing! It's amazing! I think you should be at least nominated for a Newberry, or something! Tell me, O Great One, where do you get your brilliant ideas and inspirations, so that I may learn from you?

Dana

4. jagfellover

Jul 28, 2002
    VERY funny Dantana. My computer had another one of it's moments.
    --jagfellover

5. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    waiting for the post...

6. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    I can't wait . . . Dana youre weird. actually everyone's weird here.

7. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    new post up for Complications, jagfellover

8. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    when I posted my response there was no message. when I came back there was. it must be the Force.

9. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Sorry, felt like being sarcastic. Haven't you guys figured out by now that I'm weird? :D Hope you have better luck with your computer. :)

Dana

10. jagfellover

Jul 28, 2002
    All right, I have a few people in here! MY life is complete! And the post should be up fairely soon. I working on it right now.
    --Jagfellover

11. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    You read my story, I'll read your. I told you guys that a long time ago.

12. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    yeah well why do you think im here? weirdos everywhere! waiting for post . . .

13. Jedi_StarDust

Jedi_StarDust Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002
    Sounds very cool, Jagfellover! :D I can't wait to see your first post, I'm always in search of J/J fics.

*StarDust*

14. The-Bad-Feeling

The-Bad-Feeling Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2002
    Jag and Jaina is indeed good ground to write on, Jagfellover, but shouldn't you have had your first post ready before posting your thread. [scratches head in confusion] Oh well to each his own, The anticipation is killing me though.

15. jagfellover

Jul 28, 2002
    I have a favor to ask you all. Does anyone know of a good planet I can use for my story? It's kind of an important factor to my story, but I can't think of a planet that the Vong would want but don't already have. If you have any suggestons, please let me know.
    --jagfellover
    P.S. the sooner I have a planet the sooner the post is up!

16. jagfellover

Jul 28, 2002
    Alright folks here it is....

Chapter One:

Lieutenant Jaina Solo, Trickster Goddess, and Twins Suns Lead grinned as she flew in the sim with the rest of her squadron. Twin Suns was crushing the opposing squadron, the Rogues, quite easily. Seven members of the Rogues had already been killed and another was receiving a bashing from Twin Suns Five, Voort saBinring, Twins Suns own Gamorrean, nicknamed Piggy.

?Lead! Hard to Port!? yelled Twin Suns Three, Colonel Jag Fel, Jaina?s secret boyfriend. Trusting him, she jinked immediately to her left, and avoided the torpedo that Rogue Four had launched at her. Four shot past her before managing to turn around and attempt again to kill her.

?Thanks, Three. Alright Suns, we?ve only got three Rogues left. Let?s finish them off.? Jaina said after she had followed Rogue Four and blasted him away with the help of Jag and Twin Suns Two, Jedi Master Kyp Durron Within two minutes, the rest of the Rogues had been killed off and the sim ended. Twin Suns had only lost one of its member during the fight, Twin Suns Eight, piloted by Merth Tresson, a Coruscant born human. He had said prior to the sim that he was feeling slightly ill, but he had wanted the opportunity to wipe a few Rogues off the boards, so Jaina had let him fly. He had been killed about five minutes into the half an hour sim and Jaina wondered if she should have just sent him to the med station to begin with.

Jaina had noticed the tension lately between her own pilots and those of the other squadrons. Because she was playing the part of a Goddess, she got the best of everything, as did her pilots. This caused a lot of jealousy between her squadron and the Rogues, who had, for a long time, been the pet squadron of the military. So she had told Colonel Darklighter that there would be a sim between the Rogues and Twin Suns, and the Rogues would see who was best. And now they most certainly had.

Jaina popped the top of her sim and climbed out. She saw Merth sitting on a bench, and he was smiling, though he looked quite sick. Grinning she walked over to him. Though she still had to act like a goddess, it was her responsibility as squadron leader to look after her pilots.

?Hey you okay kid?? she asked the eighteen year-old. His pale blonde hair looked matted and his normally rosy face looked pale and pasty. She wondered if he had food poisoning from the horrible food that was produced, en masse, in the caf.

?Not really Great One. I--with permission--may I go to the med ward?? Merth said. Jaina nodded. ?Thanks Goddess.? He got up and took two shaky steps before he collapsed. Stunned, it took Jaina a few seconds to respond before she dropped to her knees to check his pulse.

?Medic! Kyp! Call the medic immediately!? Kyp rushed off to get the medic while the rest of her squadron, and the Rogues, crowded around her and the fallen Merth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hey guys that was the first post of my first ever story. I love constructive criticism, though if it?s really bad, I apologize in advance. I know no Jaina and Jag mush yet. Though there will be some up in the next post, I promise. I also still need a planet for this to be located on. It?s a major factor for the next post so please tell me if you have a suggestion. Thanks, and enjoy!
    --jagfellover

17. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    awesome beginning! and i don't know about a planet. what does it have to have? are there any specifics?

18. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Cool beginning, Jagfellover. Keep it up.

19. jagfellover

Jul 28, 2002
    Basically, I need a planet which the Vong would like to have but don't have yet. It also needs to have enough room for a military base. The planet, obviously, can't be Borleias, Courscant, Mon Cal, o Tattoine. I considered Wayland but I know the Vong have already captured it. I'm not sure if I should just do AU and have the NR have control of Wayland, or maybe have them win it in a battle, like they did with Borleias. Any feedback is fantastic!
    --jagfellover

20. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Give them Fondor. I don't think they have Fondor yet.

21. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    here's a list of planet's i know they don't have (as of Rebel Stand):

Fonder
    Bespin
    Hoth
    Dagobah
    Sullust
    Naboo
    Ossus
    Bothawui
    Commenor
    Kuat
    Gamorr
    Endor
    Bakura
    Niruaun
    Adumar

you could always do Niruaun, because aren't the Vong very interested in the Chiss?

22. jagfellover

Jul 28, 2002
    Lt_Jaina_Solo-- Thanks for being the first to review my story!

JediWarriorYoda-- Thanks a lot!

I'd also like to say I think it's cool that two people whose stories I've read (and liked!) are reviewing my fic Thanks! :)

Oh and to The-Bad-Feeling , I didn't actually mean to start the thread yet. I had meant to start writing my fisrt post inside the "Body" box on the message page, but my computer had other ideas.

Thanks everyone!
    --jagfellover

EDIT:eek:h, thanks for the lists of Planets guys! I'll look through them and find which one is best! :D

23. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    hey I like it, you just have to keep posting in order for me to get it. I vote for Endor or something, maybe even Naboo . . . or wait Hoth . . . :D

24. Goddess_Jaya

Goddess_Jaya Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    This looks good! (grumbles something about cutting down on the number of threads I can respond to) Oh well, I'll stick around to see what is going on here. After all, it's always nice to see the Rogues being shown a thing or two. :D

25. jagfellover

Jul 28, 2002
    Master_Jaina1011--Actually Hoth would be an ideal planet for my story, but I still can't think of why the Vong Would want it. Wait. Didn't the Vong take over Hoth already? I thought that was where Miko died and Jacen rescued Danni Quee. Now I need to go look that up. :D

Goddess_Jaya--I know what you mean. I have so many J/J stories that I read, I actually made a list with the Title, Author, and the last page that I looked at, on it. It helps keep me organized. I think I have about 25 stories on it. The Rogues will only be making a few appearances in my story which is why I figured they should make it in the 1st post.

Thanks for your reviews guys!
    --jagfellover

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.