main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Keeping Faith (a Jag/Jaina fic) Ch. 31 UP!!!!! 2/14!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by jagfellover, Aug 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    dang everyone's changed their icons. anyways, jagfellover great post I loved it! and you forgot my story Harmony, the one I havent posted on in a week. been too busy. when i get free time . . . wait what is free time? . . . ill get to it. cant wait for the next post. and go read Jedi Princess Solo's Revelation to. she's good.

2. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    early morning up!-- by the way this is my 100th post.

3. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
  4. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    up up up up up up up...new post today???

5. Zara_Rose

Zara_Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    I've been enjoying your story - I did a marathon reading a few days ago - and I have just one comment: melikes. :D

You said you don't mind if we plug J/J fic here. I have a few viggies; the links to them are in my bio. There are also a few A/T fics in there for anybody who's interested. I'm working on my first full-length Jaina story right now. I don't know when I'll begin posting that. Thanks!

6. JediWarriorYoda

JediWarriorYoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    New post soon, right?

7. collywolly

Jul 22, 2002
  8. collywolly

Jul 22, 2002
  9. Katie_Kenobi

Katie_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2002
    I love this story jagfellover!! You are a very talented writer. the way you portray Jaina, Jag and everyone else is really great. Is Jaina pregnant or something? And is Kyp gonna hit on his nurse, cuz that would be hilarious! Please post soon!

Katie

10. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    i agree kk... post soon.

11. Jade_Fel_Horn

Jade_Fel_Horn Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    Can't wait for more!

12. XaveriiJade

XaveriiJade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2002
    More! This is a really great story!

13. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    there's at least one new chapter you haven't read yet, jagfellover.... :D

14. Jedi_Master_Muppet

Jedi_Master_Muppet Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2002
    Uping this, great story!

15. Zara_Rose

Zara_Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
  16. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
  17. Goddess_Jaya

Goddess_Jaya Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    And another up!

18. Neobi_Kenobi

Neobi_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 15, 2001
    Jagfellover, where did you go?!? Did you fall over? Why no new post?

19. jagfellover

jagfellover Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 28, 2002
    To everyone! Thank you so much for all the up's! I have finally been allowed out of bed for the first time since Thursday night. I had really bad food poisoning and have spent the last several days in bed on both the doctor's and my parent's orders. I have had some time to write since I had nothing else to do but since I was not allowed to touch a computer none of it is typed up. I apologize for the delay. I will have the resolution of the cliffe up in a couple of hours, since my parents have decided it's time to get ready for scool on Tuesday, and I have "cleaning" to do, according to my parents. So rest at ease, you will know Jag, Jaina, and Kyp's fates by the end of today! I will try to get individual replies up soon as well for all of you upping and replying to my story. See you in a couple hours!
    --jagfellover
    P.S. Neobi Kenobi, yes I did fall over 8-}

20. LadyMairead

LadyMairead Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Oh no! Food poisoning! That's terrible. Hope you feel better. One of my friends had food poisoning pretty badly for a while and she told me that she hated when people would ask "Do you know what it was that gave you the food poisoning?" She always wanted to say, "Well now that I think about it, there was that cheese that had the green mold all over it and smelled terrible. I thought maybe there was something wrong..." :)
    Anyway, I'm sorry, that was completely random. What I really wanted to say was that I love you story! It's so well done, and very funny. Good work!

21. AnakahSkywalker03

AnakahSkywalker03 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 22, 2002
    Sorry to hear about the food poisoning, jagfellover!! Isn't it annoying how illnesses always seem to hit on vacation/weekends, then disappear just in time for school?? At least that's what always happens to me, anyway...

22. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
    Oh my gosh, food poisioning. That's got to stink. Take as much time as you need to get all better. We want a healthy author not a sick one. Get rest and lots of fluids. I don't know if that'll work, but that's what my mom always says when i'm sick.

23. jagfellover

Jul 28, 2002
    Thanks guys, but I've got the post ready to go. Give me a minute and it'll be up.
    --jagfellover

24. JediWarriorYoda

Jun 3, 2002
  25. jagfellover

Jul 28, 2002
    Sorry for the delay, but here it is!

Chapter Six

A young woman, perhaps only five years older than Jaina entered the room, in her hands was a datapad. ?Jaina Solo?? the young woman asked as she closed the door behind her. The young woman wore the standard medic clothes with a white coat. Jaina noticed a name tag but was unable to make out the name on it.

?Yes,? Jaina said, nervousness causing her voice to crack. She cleared her throat and continued. ?I?do you? that is, can you tell me if I have the disease?? Duh, Solo! She thought, why do you think she?s here?

?Oh of course! You must be so worried. But, first off, my name is Katy. I?ll be your designated medic through all of this.? said Katy.

?Through all this?! You mean, I have the disease?? Jaina said beginning to panic. Shocked, Katy replied, ?No, of course not! There?s not a trace of it in your body, luckily. Otherwise you?d be in serious trouble. Now, I hope you?ve been eating healthy and enough, otherwise, I?ll have to get you on a nutrition plan.? Katy said looking down at the datapad.

?What are you talking about? A nutrition plan? Eating enough? For what?? Jaina asked, completely bewildered.

?Well for your condition of course! We can?t have you getting malnourished can we?? Katy said, smiling at Jaina, who was still lost as to what she was talking about. ?Now I was looking in your record, and I noticed that you haven?t been in for your first checkup. In the future, you?ll need to come in every month and a half or two so we can keep tabs on your progress. But shame on you, for not coming in earlier! We need you healthy Ms. Solo! Luckily you seem to be in excellent health, despite you lack of a check-up.?

?Ah, what condition are you talking about? If I?m not sick, why do I need checkups?? Jaina asked Katy.

?What condition? Why what other condition do you think I?m talking about Ms. Solo?? when Jaina didn?t reply, Katy continued. ?Well, I?m talking about you pregnancy of course!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A pretty young woman walked in with a datapad in her hand. Kyp could see the curves underneath the straight white jacket that was part of the standard medic?s uniform. Her reddish blonde hair was pulled back into a plait, and when she glanced at him as she the door, Kyp noticed bright blue eyes. ?Kyp Durron?? she asked as she sat on the stool next to the examination bed.

?Yes, and you are?? Kyp said laying on the charm. Giving him an exasperated sigh she rolled her eyes, and continued.

?I?m Larina. Basically, I?m here to tell you you?re in perfect health. According to these test results you?re in far better shape than the average human male your age,? glancing up at him, she smirked.

?Please, call me Kyp. All my close friends do.? Kyp said, not yet giving up hope. ?And thank you.?

?I?m just stating the facts, Mr. Durron. And what exactly is your age Mr. Durron? Thirty-eight? Forty?? Kyp blanched. He knew he was old, but he wasn?t that old.

?Actually I?m thirty-three.? Stang! Why did I have to get the pretty one with attitude?

?Oh. Sorry about that. Well, I have to see my next patient. Have a nice day Mr. Durron.? she said while smirking the whole time. Scowling Kyp got up and headed to the door. ?Oh, and Kyp?? Kyp turned around surprised. What he got next was an even bigger surprise. Larina leaned over and kissed him hard on the lips. When he started to lean in she pulled off. Breathlessly, she said, ?Give me a call if you get lonely sometime.?

Grinning Kyp walked from the room and headed down the hallway. He walked back to the waiting room to see if the others were back yet. Neither Jag nor Jaina was there, though Piggy was.

?Hey, has Jaina come out?? Kyp asked.

?No, not yet.? Piggy said in his mechanical voice.

?Hey, are you going to be in here a while? I want to run down to the caf and get some lunch, and when Jaina or Jag come out can you ask them to wait here for me?? Pigg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.