main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Kelli and John's Wedding! You're all invited!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JarusSarn, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Hey fellow Spokantina patrons, Kelli and I just wanted to let you all know that you're all very much invited to the wedding this Saturday, and we really hope you can make it, after all, this group is the whole reason we met in the first place. You can find more information at our website, KelliandJohn.com

It's going to be this Saturday, May 19th at 2:00pm in Kelli's parent's garden in Dayton Washington. If you follow these directions:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&saddr=Spokane,+WA&daddr=36301+Hwy+12+Dayton,+WA+99328&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=46.27475,82.265625&ie=UTF8&ll=46.875213,-117.647095&spn=2.512082,5.141602&z=8&om=1

you should get there all right. Look for the big tents in the front yard, and you'll know you've found the right spot. There will be a reception following the wedding at the house. Hope to see you all there!

2. ewok_jedi

ewok_jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 5, 2005
    I will totally be there ... unless my car breaks down in which case your getting a phone call from me John :p Now I just have to think of a wedding present for you two ...

3. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    *wants to hear the details*

I hope you two had a lovely day. I was thinking of you!

4. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    Despite a few bumps in the road to the ceremony, the ceremony and the reception both went great, well worth the effort of setting up before hand.
    The house lost power about a half-an-hour before the wedding, so the ceremony ended up going without music. This added a nice little personal touch, as the audience started humming "The Bridal March" as Kelli walked down the aisle with her dad. I hope they found it to be endearing and special, but I imagine they were just glad to but married, as evidenced by the fact that they ran beneath the saber arch to the car, which happened to be filled with balloons :D
    The Fan Force came through wonderfully on the saber arch, and that was a lot of fun. Uncle John and Alfredo gave a toast and one of the cakes was topped with Princess Leia and Han Solo figures.
    Congratulations to John and Kelli!
    [face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing]
    Cannot wait to see pictures from the wedding!

5. ewok_jedi

ewok_jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 5, 2005
    I will have to post the pictures I took when I get them uploaded

6. Dark_Jedi_Nasman

Dark_Jedi_Nasman Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2006
    Here are my photos from the Wedding.

Enjoy...

7. the_black_smudge

the_black_smudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2004
    Congrats to John and Kelli! It was great to meet you both at C4.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.